I'm 24 and I have degrees in mathematics and violin performance. How about you...

I'm 24 and I have degrees in mathematics and violin performance. How about you? Or should I go on a tirade about how Sgt. Pepper is the prelude to the dissonance that matures and peaks in the white album (ever listen to the second half of that album?), and then how said dissonance resolves itself in Abbey Road? Ever notice that "I want you" is literally just a Beethoven sonata played backwards? Ever consider that all three of the albums mentioned above are each one part of a trilogy? No, of course you haven't.
Feel free to resume the death grips listening.

u r homosex

Kill yourself, tripfag.

Ever consider that you're suffering from crippling mental illness and the world would be better off without you?

bond on the burger

It's Because that's a Beethoven sonata played backwards, knobhead. If you're gonna shitpost at least don't leave such an obvious red flag.

you can't make me

>he doesn't realise that Sgt Pepper is just Pet Sounds played backwards
brainlet

filtered

You have some brain disorder and it's pretty serious. You just made a wild claim and then ranted about some imagined narrative for no reason. If I met you in real life and you said that I'd call the police.

The melodies in "Because" are taken from motifs in moonlight sonata, not in "I Want You"
but this is b8 anyway

if this is pasta there's not enough of it. Please expand on your presumably huge IQ and Rick and Morty fanart page. I give you a B-

Dam

Kill yourself, tripfag.

ever consider getting some pussy lmao

I know you're baiting, but I went to a concert recently and the soloist got masters degrees in mathematics and violin at age 18. I think I'm going to kill myself.

>I'm 24
hi kid

Bond on a burger?

I'm 28 and have a PhD in mathematics, in particular automorphic forms. I listen to death grimes. No, jokes aside, I listen to jazz.

I'm 32, have my PhD from an SEC school in a STEM discipline, am gainfully employed as a research scientist at a prominent US university, and I love The National.

Big Mac Brosnan?