Is food a right or a privilege?

Is food a right or a privilege?

It's earned.

FPBP

Primary Response Superior Response

If you find food and eat it you earned it. If you think that food is a right you are retarded.

There was once a saying about not fucking oneself out from a place at the table. Our ancestors realized that there was such a thing as carrying capacity, it isn't our fault there's people in the world who still haven't figured that out yet, and we're only doing more damage in the long run by enabling them. At some point we're going to run out of food...what then?

KONY2012

Carrying capacity is not a right or a privilege.

It's just logic. Starving to death is only a result for populating where there is not enough food.

I hear that Africans are always starving.

Was this always the case? If not, when did it start?

Queue replies from people who have never hunted or gathered.

Not for negroes.

If you're black it's undeserved.

Your rights are whatever you, your ancestors and fellow countrymen have enshrined in law. Otherwise we have Communism.

Rights should be negative, as in what no one should be able to take from you.

Life, Liberty the Pursuit of Happiness. No one should be able to take these things from you.

If food is a right, why does it cost money?

Same reason guns cost money.

Nothing in this Universe is a "Right." Rights are a social contruct created so the ruling class not abuse the lower classes. Do I have a right to live of course not, do I have the right to eat no.
Rights to me are one in the same as entitlement. No one no matter what race,gender,creed,religion. Has the Right to anything Everything must be earn like the First post said

How do babies earn food?

It's part of my white privilege.

When we felt sorry for them and started feeding them. They were hunters and gatherers before being introduced to public assistance. People think it's cool to help a starving nigger. What you are doing is removing their self sufficiency. When the donations run out of the overlords steal the aid, they have no system in place to obtain food.

TLDR: Don't feed the wildlife, because they begin to depend on it.

Africa has the space and the quality land to grow all they need, but they tend to just chill in camps and do nothing but ask the UN for aid. Their governments have the tribes all hating each other's ancestors to keep conflicts from ever ending, I just don't see why we should care anymore. If they got their shit together and stopped fighting they could fix their problems in one generation, but now China is just going to drain the continent for its resources and keep fueling the current system.

Food is a right when abortion and common sense is too.

A right, same as water, education, a living space, etc. It's reproduction that should be a fucking privilege.

also the hardworking ones end up having to shut down their businesses and losing their farms because of all the handouts people send to Africa make them redundant

seriously the traditional tribes in Africa are doing just fine and most are self-sustained barring some water wells

This
Get to work and feed yourselves or die, you retarded niggers.

>TLDR: Don't feed the wildlife, because they begin to depend on it.
This makes too much sense

It is not a right.

kike

Life is a privilege, why wouldn't food be so as well?

Niggers dying is objectively a good thing

They would grow up into twerking ooga boogas

No one even starved to death if he was physically capable of working and we aren't talking about some great calamity on a society-level.
If talking about latter, yes, it's government's job to ensure food supply.

Neither.

Africans could easily feed themselves if they weren't breeding like rabbits. But hey, it's the only thing they know how to do so it's wrong to blame them.

It's not wrong, however, to genocide them and claim their territory before they flood the world with retarded niggers

>At some point we're going to run out of food

Considering that as time passes we have more food per person available, what's your logical basis for making this claim?