Red pill me on Africans

Are they really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen-reply-to-commentaries-on-30years.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

a tad worse actually

Yes

Worse than you think.

wew
Glad we settled that one. Someone please inform tumblr of our findings.

despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

Yes and probably worst if your a liberal cuck.

Of course not. pol exaggerates everything as always.

i work with an african guy, he just doesnt get it and i dont know why hes still alive desu

>kick out all the whites
>country goes to shit
>beg for whites to come back

>four different countries right off the bat say they are bad
But guys, they are okay people

Yes, they were THE RICHEST and most resource heavy continent in the world and did nothing for 50,000 years or w/e.

Europeans came in and built up the place, cities colonies and set up designated languages for areas, opened schools and all that shit. The second they leave everything goes to hell.

Their basically like Chinese without the intelligence

The British weren't allowed to finish civilizing them.

The best they can hope for is being re-colonized by Westerners.

Everybody knows this, but few dare to admit.

can't into farming

That's because of historical racism and segregation since the 1800s.

Which 4 countries, brother user?

Doesn't get what, exactly?

like simple instructions, eg nigger go do this. "wut do you mean" like seriously bro ive showed you a million and one times

What's the difference between an African and an African American?

What good are they for? Athleticism?

Huh?

This seems to be the common response

They are incredibly stupid.

I think this is the problem above all. Put them in a society like the US and you have probably the worst blend of entitlement and I CAN DOO WUDDA WANTS possible. Stick them in Europe and you just have them leeching welfare and standing around doing nothing.

However, places like the Cayman Islands and the Turks and Caicos Islands are majority black and do well for themselves because of limited, restricted intervention from the UK.

The level of their stupidity is astounding. I have no idea how they actually get so stupid

KEK

>implying blacks are the only ones who dealt with historical racism and segregation

They are more likely to commit crime because of economic reasons which are the result of a lack of black family units and family values.

It's because they're worthless niggers.

Pic Related turned the bread basket of Africa into it's biggest shithole (barring maybe the Congo) in a single generation, so there is that.

target practice

poogabe is one of the worst

irrelevant

not an argument

>not including the "we're not even stealing anymore because there's nothing left to steal" picture

Just look at the countries which aren't under foreign influence. Warlords, slavery and corrupt politicians dominate. The only peaceful areas are controlled by China or Europe. It really seems like they need another country to become a decent society.

I don't know, they're doing an okay job of running Genf, Bern and Zurich.

Africans are a plague. Needed by no one. Bring nothing to others but suffering, whether ots America, London or Africa; blacks are utter ghouls.

Negros are probably a mixture of san people with a few of a primitive hominide.

In Europe San people mixed with neanderthals and created whites, in África instead we have this.

>running
You mean dealing around the autonomous areas or being forced to work during the time we try to figure out if they are eligible for asylum?

Yes

Those aren't Africans.

>Are they really that bad?
power + unintelligent sub-Sharan African = genocide

it's the only outcome

erry fucking time

lern2history

Derailing this thread now.

Someone post the pic of the Russian explaining how Africans used elevators in office buildings as toilets after the segregation ended.

Black African Americans have on average 20% white admixture, which is likely why their IQ is higher than sub-saharan Africans

African Americans have had a minor form of eugenics preformed on them, slaves that were disobedient and sickly were castrated, not bred or worked to death.

Also if you haven't noticed African Americans behave in a very tribe like mentality and that mentality is controlled by the Media Jew.

School -
Group 1 - White White Asian White Mexican
Group 2 - Black Black Black Black White/Black

Have eugenics ever been used on Euro's? Is that what they're doing with Mudslimes now?

For u op

>Jews were/are constantly persecuted, yet they do well
>Asians were constantly persecuted, yet they do well
>Irish people were massively persecuted, yet they do well
>Blacks are persecuted, but have been failing to get their shit together despite the more civilised races spending shitloads of money on dem programs and affirmative action
Any more questions?

Probably worse.

Why do they refute these facts or scream racism so much then? Is it the same with the joos and the holohaux?.. They say white people dont know oppression

It's natures eugenics, when societies get too complacent, foreign invaders conqueror the people and restore natural order whether or not they win.

There has been no REAL western wars since WWll where people fear a foreign nation might destroy them.

Hard times make strong men that make good times that create weak men that make Hard times...

You really have to go and see it there yourself. It's bad.

You have the most savage niggers on the planet.
Actual africans are proud and hardy people.

No fucker on here has probably ever lived there, i know whites who've been accepted into families/tribes.

Worse than you think.

>Jews
>Irish
>"FUCKIN A WHITE MA-"
>Asians
>"..."
yeah, liberals never and I mean NEVER mention asians in their rhetoric.

sexta-feira essa cadela me liga dando chance pra cachorro. como aquele video da guria com o celucar. e colega o caralho, vai rolar tua boca até usar corega.

>not posting the better version

>nearly all stereotypes are statistically accurate
>blacks are hated across the globe

What the fuck do you think?

The best thing America ever did for Denmark was giving us an offer we couldn't refuse, because they wanted to use some old colonies as a naval base. Now our negroes are your problem. Now we just need to sort out our immigration.

I live in Africa (Luanda, Angola to be more specific) and I can confirm they are thee worst human beings to walk this earth.
- Terrible work-ethic
- Slow minds. They can't perform the most basic abstract thinking
- No sense of community. Everyone throws garbage all over the place
- Horrible drivers
- Everyone insists on having a shitton of kids, regardless if they can feed them

I could go on and on, but you get the point. There's a reason they did absolutely fuck all in the continent until whitie showed up.

Oh, and disregard the flag, this is being posted from work (proxied through Germany).

Racism and segregation makes black people commit the most rapes of any other race. You can't explain that.

American blacks only became bad because of welfare. African blacks aren't terrible if they're just the capitalists who emigrate and come here to actually do something with their lives. An overwhelming amount of blacks in the US are fatherless and that I think more than anything is the reason for decline not only in black families but all Americans

>white people made me pull that trigger.

They are wild animals that can use tools basically unfortunately whitey mistook niggers for humans thats why they wear clothes and pretend to act civilized today.

I don't save videos of niggers burning niggers to death, but I sure as hell have seen a lot of them, and not one was in the US.

I think you're just shitposting though

Honestly, imperialism is the ultimate form of cuckoldry, especially that "white man's burden" crap. Why the fuck should we help mudshits?

Only colonialism that displaces the original population is acceptable.

Falas portugues angolano?

Sim. Eu sou Português.

>refute these facts
I have yet to see that happen.
I think most Liberals are incapable of even presenting a structured argument beyond "Nu-Uh das raycis!".

>scream racism
Because that's exactly what they do when they run out of arguments that they got off Buzzfeed and suddenly realise that they actually have no idea what they're talking about.

There's also a great deal of conditioning.

I still feel a weird little jolt whenever I see a swastika.

Also they tend to have no fucking clue about European history, or else they'd realize that there were tons of WHITE minorities, such as the huguenots, in Europe that were persecuted but still were incredibly successful.

Europeans were persecuted all the time, but the main difference is that we don't sit down and whine about it, but that we overcome the persecution and end up on top.

There's a lot of niggers from Angola where I live, in fact my idiot dad's even fucking one of their sheboons.
I can confirm that even when they make the effort to come over here, they have zero motivation for anything, in fact I don't even think it's a concept they understand, they're just animals in human form. They are the same breed as the niggers that burned and ate seeds instead of planting them.
The most successful person in this pack of worthless retards is a woman who works as a cleaning lady, and she's so fucking stupid that she's been on the national news for having let her kids set the house on fire because she let them alone in the apartment while she was getting shitfaced at the bar.

African niggers make american dindus look civilized in comparison the savagery they do daily is inhumane.

Ask any of the hundreds of thousands heading to Europe why they're leaving the Motherland. I'm sure they'll fill you in.

I know that feel.
Spend some time here on Sup Forums and you'll lose that conditioning in a few weeks.
In fact, you'll have to be careful not to drop the redpill around your friends all the time.

Fucking an Angolan chick? Uh-oh. I got some bad news for your father

Grew up with a nigerian kid. Parents treated him like trash the neighborhood had to feed him and his parents were doctor and engineer. Truly the cheapest and rudest people i've ever met. Fuck them. Island niggers are bad too. Anything nigger is bad. Ignorant piles of shit.

I've been here for years lol. I think it's just because I browse at work a lot. I have a pretty casual office and can get away with it, but I still feel nervous about people seeing me looking at swastikas.

And yeah, I've definitely drunkenly gone off on redpill rants before. Nothing too crazy, except in front of my brother who knows how far my beliefs go.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

well you have a picture of a nigger "leader" who banned the only thing that kept his shithole of a country barely scraping the bottom of the barrel to stay afloat.. Then subsequently begging for the thing he banned to come back only to met with a middle finger and then trying to suck better countries cocks to get money to keep his people from starving to death.... can we just cut all funding to africa for a year and just see what happens?

africa is a noble land

Yes. I am a chemical engineer at Sinopec (中国石油化工) and I go to Africa regularly. Specifically, I usually travel to Angola and DRC on occasion. I spend half of every year in Africa and the other half either in China or Singapore. I first went to Angola in June 2011.

Fuck niggers. They're so bad at any task they are given it isn't even funny. They steal oil and steel rods, they steal food supplies and they skive on work whenever a Chinese manager isn't looking. I arrived just 8 months after the rigs I presided over were operational and it didn't take long for management to reduce the number of black workers and bring in Chinese from the mainland (the poorest provinces like Guangxi).

As of now, we only use blacks for hard physical labour, like moving the rods, shovelling earth and pumping water. We leave the lubricants, trucks, tankers and rigs to Chinese.

It doesn't help how Angolans are so nationalistic and have perpetual boners for the MPLA. THEY'RE JUST SO FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE. Even if you wanted to avoid work, at least put in some effort into lying. They don't.

Don't get me started on DRC

All you need to know:

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen-reply-to-commentaries-on-30years.pdf

There's an enormous amount of scientific research that more or less confirms the enormous differences in intelligence between blacks and most other races. No one has been able to counter the evidence, but always resort to moralizing and politics. The second paper was written as a reply to the criticism the first paper recieved by left-wing sociologists, and systematically destroys all of their arguments.

You decide, Rhodesia summed up in 2 min, with a catchy Nena song
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Now imagine what it's like to live in a western country, where we import these animals, have to live among them and get blamed when they fail to act like human beings.

pardons

If niggers are so stupid then we shouldn't be afraid of them

They are more and more, that's true. But China will probably get rid of them.

It's not necessary to do that though. Africa is a very big place but only had 200 million people 100 years ago(half the population of China back then). That's because nig nogs could not survive in big numbers without help from Whities.

So when Whities stop helping them(either because they have become extinct or because they are tired of nig nogs) nig nogs will start dying from starvation and all that, and nature will reclaim Africa and other places back.

If nig nogs managed to populate Europe they would become extinct there very fast, unless they evolve again like their ancestors and become non-nig nogs

> This white diamond mining executive gets to live in Luanda

The hotels are nice and the Western and Chinese food is decent. It's pretty safe too compared to the rest of the country.

Meanwhile, I get held up at Malanje where our PMCs engaged in a firefight against dindu rebels once.

someone should make this into webm, i beg you folks!

When I said they are more and more I meant their numbers are growing very fast

Every one a nigger.

The apes have thumbs meaning they can pick up anything and use it as a weapon thats why we fear because they are wild ferocious humans.

We are, but we had a good run before becoming Arabian rape-babiez, and I don't mean the kangz bullshit

justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

also another one

even if that's true, why the fuck would that excuse them from murdering people?

This question always crosses my mind. Have the whites gone mad?

We work with a Chinese PMC. They hired two Afrikaner veterans as consultants and they were salty as fuck over the end of Apartheid