Say John, how many genders are there?

Say John, how many genders are there?

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

In a sense, the Beatles are emblematic of the status of rock criticism as a whole: too much attention paid to commercial phenomena (be it grunge or U2) and too little to the merits of real musicians. If somebody composes the most divine music but no major label picks him up and sells him around the world, a lot of rock critics will ignore him. If a major label picks up a musician who is as stereotyped as can be but launches her or him worldwide, your average critic will waste rivers of ink on her or him. This is the sad status of rock criticism: rock critics are basically publicists working for major labels, distributors and record stores. They simply highlight what product the music business wants to make money from.

Hopefully, one not-too-distant day, there will be a clear demarcation between a great musician like Tim Buckley, who never sold much, and commercial products like the Beatles.

shouldn't you be making triggered jokes on reddit

>>>/thedonald/

SMACK
MY
WIFE
UP

why do shitlibs hate science so much?

based r/Sup Forums preteen

>talking to a skeleton

Imagine all the people,
living life with boobs

What's your opinion on climate change

There's a skeleton inside you.

>sex and biology is as poorly understand and lacking in rigor as climate science, so transgender activism and skepticism of a catastrophic climate feedback loop are exactly the same
See

Of course, you're a skeptic lmao. The most prominent member of your ilk literally believes in god's intelligent design.

>why do shitlibs hate science so much
>btw I don't believe in science unless it fits my narrative hurr durr

Get fucked you ideological turbofag.

Right. Now all of your opinions are inherently retarded.

only one. Women are a mere extention of my right hand when it exceeds 100mph.

>you're an idiot if you dont believe in climate change because science
>you're an idiot if you dont believe in X genders despite science
>my logic is valid but yours isn't
Postmodernism really is cancer. You're both wrong.

Why do people care so much about gay/trans/non-binary etc so much? It won't ever affect you and it really doesn't matter in the long run.

what? how dare you imply that vocalizing my hate for random strangers is pointless?!?

Because institutions for these mental illnesses cost us tax dollars, enable teaching their ideologies onto our children and encouraging mental illness among youth.
There's a reason why the number of non-heterosexual people is going up and it's partially because of their growing influence in educational agendas and government policy. Now it's basically becoming illegal in my country (Canada) to even be against people becoming trannies to where I can be charged for a hate crime for simply disagreeing with another persons life choice or saying I don't want LGBTQ+ shit pushed in schools outside of their existence and I say this when I fucking represented a GSA in high school and fought for human rights for gays. Their entire institution is fucking batshit crazy.

i mean sure man. im not the slightest bit convinced but whatever helps you sleep at night i guess.

Alright then congrats to you then. I don't really care

I wasn't saying it was pointless I just didn't really understand why people put so much energy into it.

Idk man, I think you're pulling some of the stuff you're saying out your ass a bit. I personally don't think that ALL trans people are mentally ill. Depressed sure because everyone treats them like shit. I think the reason why there's a rise in homosexuality is because people are more accepting of it so they're more likely to come out. You can't teach someone to be gay/trans/non-binary or whatever. You're straight, I'm straight and I'm 99% sure that when you see a man you don't think romantically about them. Also, you spend too much time on places like Sup Forums where you see click bait images/videos of people who clearly are in the wrong preaching fucked up values (from the left). Often it's propaganda and fake, like ridiculous tweets or Facebook statues. I highly doubt it's illegal to disagree with trans people.