So bitcoin hit $10000 today... currently $10100 right now

so bitcoin hit $10000 today... currently $10100 right now.
20% in the last few days
900% on the year
200000% in the last 7-8 years

So tell me again how you hate making money?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
m.nasdaq.com/article/why-gold-is-collapsing-and-what-investors-need-to-know-cm688608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by not being a stupid filthy train

choo choo chuga chuga wooo wooo

Are you angry that I'm making money?

lol it's a fake, made-up digital concept, worth literally 0$

sage

id say the $172 billion market cap says otherwise...

literally bigger than all but 25 of the s+p500

You realize this is a fad currency. Sure, you can no doubt make money. But once the incentive to mine is gone and you have to pay to make transactions no one is going to use it.

10241 now

i made 30 million in bitcoin i was out here 5 years ago telling people they all laugh at me well who laughing now bitches

Considering you can only essentially barter with other retards who put faith in bitcoin, the value is considerably less than that in practical terms.

I missed out at $.05 thinking it was a scam.. if I had put $100 at it I could be a millionaire today.

its worth in real currency whatever some retard would actually pay you for it, otherwise its worthles

bitcoin crash imminent.

Good job, user. I'll be getting some soon.

Have 7 - 8 reliable income streams too and you'll be future-proof.

yeah those retards at overstock, microsoft, newegg, subway... they are just so retarded

I have like 5 ways of making money, bitcoin is only a small part but percentage wise its been the best performer even in its slow years.

I remember when bitcoin was a few bucks.

@ 200
> Naysayers: Bitcoin is a scam that's going to crash. Anytime now because _____.

@ 600
> Naysayers: Bitcoin is a scam that's going to crash. Anytime now because _____.

@ 1500

@ 2000

@ 7000

in no way whatsoever. congratulations to you sir! i wholeheartedly regret not buying bitcoin despite having no knowledge of market trading.

just look at it this way. ashley is a filthy train.

Bummed cuz you missed out on bitcoin early? Invest in the newest currency out there - my pubes. I'll mine all of em for you fags and let em go at the low low price of $5000 each. This shit will blow the fuck up in coming years. Be the smartest person at the next party you attend when you roll up with a fistful of some dude's pubes. Your dominance in the pube market will get the bitches drenched. Cash only, no bitcoins accepted.

My parents sold their house at 3.5x its mortgage value.

All you fools naysaying this:

There are many crypto currencies similar to bitcoin.
Look here
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

In the initial bitcoin boom people were pushing for bitcoin to be a method of payment (ie: buy your coffee with it like ApplePay). Now it's being adopted more as a store of value and institutions are starting to legitimize it, ie: the Chicago Mercantile Exchange is adding it next month. I think next year will bring more legitimacy to it from wall street institutions. And while the price seems crazy for phantom money, if you look at it's value as being a combination of money supply and ownership of the "bank", you can certainly make an argument for it being undervalued even at $10k. The value of all bitcoin in circulation is less than 2x the market cap of Paypal and given the scope of bitcoin I think it could be a much higher multiple than that.

Bitcoin was born from a group of cryptography nerds who generally leaned heavily libertarian and were looking to develop a sort of digital cash that would be independent from the government. All their initial solutions sucked because they all required a central authority (ie: a company needed to issue the digital cash). Bitcoin had the potential to work because it had no central authority. They developed a blockchain solution that would allow those that used and maintained the network the power to decide how the network was run. It's a raw democracy, it takes a 51% vote to make any changes to the network. There still needs to be someone writing the code that runs the network, but the code is open source so anyone has the rights to do that and propose changes. If the majority doesn't utilize the updated code, it doesn't go into effect. The vision was to have the people who used the money, basically the bank customers, also be the bank owners.

Ftw was about to put 2.5k on cardano last night when it was .70c
Now reaching $3 today
Fuck my sad life

bitcoin isnt a bubble in an existing market, its a new technology

its not a new technology, its a digital currency that can be deleted.

uh i was paid 30 million?? oh and i still have a shit load of lightcoin and i use this debt card so its linked to my light coins its real money folks this card proves it

kek

Seconded

you can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink
these people reading this are just looking at it happen and don't jump in do they not see that lightcoin is just like bitcoin ?
that they still can afford to get in but they don't that whats separates the rich from the poor the courage to take a chance a chance you may lose

you're forgetting the multiple years it jumped to 1500 and dropped to 50 over and over and over again. this is the first time in a long while it's gone up and hasn't dropped. One of the many reasons why despite it's 'value'. it's almost impossible to change it out for cash. at best you're getting 50 cents on the dollar for your coin value.

my buddy became a millionaire this year because of btc and were renting a warehouse to expand our op.

Investing ~$150k to eventually afford our lambos.

To all the doubters : Lol. Good. Retards like you don't deserve the luxury of understanding and profiting from blockchain technology.

bullshit i take my money out all the time from coinbase and i use this card everywhere

It's really not that hard to get cash with it. You are just spreading misinformation.

>lightcoin

X n' Y

blockchain is new techology.

bitcoin's network as a whole, cannot be deleted, A bitcoin, yes, it can.

um, how is that surprising, my dad paid 90k for his house and its worth 400k.

This condo was 115k, now 250k.

Which sounds like what... 1 GH/s? Thats what I have currently.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Anyone here who says they made millions on Bitcoin is lying because just a few people own 96% of the worlds Bitcoins

and the us gov can Delete you bank account too that's why i bought 4 red monsterboxes pic off google 4 those that don't know

I've made 27k in equity this year alone on my house user... it's pretty hard to find real estate that won't go up in value, especially right now

Its never going down because governments inflate their money into oblivion so it will just go up forever like Gold and Silver.

I prefer to buy things I know will hold value.

And for every article saying it's junk you can find one that says it's revolutionary

Lol i did

Once the telecoms kill mining...

Where will it's value stabilize at?

retard, my friend has 130 bitcoin, lolol

If I could go back in time to high school there's 2 things I would do: invest in bit coin and start a gaming YouTube channel.. I would be fucking rich by now and would have probably already died from an overdose

mine has about the same or more. washington state. population boom

Nce shilling,I'm sure you can cash it all out

hey people so I'm a really poor guy who has nothing and it pisses me off. no matter how and what I try, I only fail in every way. I'm always broke and all my wages are on bills.

if any of you really have tons of bitcoins and can give a little, I would be lucky.

I know, not my personal army.

152kT1DG G4viLq8Hd XQRbfjZW HYgGtVNyD

I know you're not implying gold won't be worthless in 50 years

>and the us gov can Delete you bank account too

the single point of cryptos. decentralized. but i really dont get ur point capt dooofy

look people the system HATES bitcoin why it takes there power away they cant control it watch cnbc they bash bitcoin everyday why? well they all make money on you
your 401k you want stock you have to pay them they make money on you if you leave they die you can get rich as your money grows buy gold coins if you want

Your not making money until you sell it. Everyone's waiting for someone to flinch, then the first guys who bail will be rich and everyone else is going to take it in the shorts.

So my birthday is soon and I plan to invest a of it into bitcoin, how buy?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

lol you sound like a 40 year old dumb hillbillly.

You realize that 1 bitcoin was just $70, as recently as 2013. Any bull that had even $25000 sitting around then would be a multi-millionaire now.

Gold, silver, etc. Buy what you know our simian-brains are still intrigued by (and will maintain value as a result):
>shiny objects

every country different

coinbase.com

gdax.com

>Society as we know it collapses
>Food, ammunition, and medicine are the most valuable things
>Build shelter out of gold bricks because it's literally fucking worthless

umm really i solid 7 million yesterday

thirded

>society collapses
>this includes powegrids and the internet itself
>people still like shiny things
>????
>become warlord

yeah, i sold over 27 million worth of ethereum.. thats why it dipped to 440-450 earlier today.

This is a baby boomer mindset for sure.. hope you're gonna retire soon because in just a few years your investments will be meaningless

So your bitcoin is worth $10,000 but who’s going to pay you 10,000 for it? I’m all for making money but there’s no such thing as free money.

How does one harvest bitcoin exactly? I feel like this is something I should invest in.

Honestly it's something you should have invested in about 10 years ago

yes that's right ... but I really only need a small financial push to lead a reasonably normal life again.

I would be overjoyed.

>real currency
what do you mean real? fiat? currency is currency
Bitcoin actually has more intrinsic value due to the electricity cost used to create vs something like the USD

An attraction to shiny things only works when the basis of luxury is elevated that high, cunt. If food and gas are the rarities of the world, then that becomes the shiny shit.

>"user doesn't like my shiny things? Must be an ancap"

Fuck off cunt

hundreds of thousands of people will pay money for it willingly....

You overestimate humanity. Wealthy people have been convincing others that they'll have 'security' and shit for eons so long as they surrender themselves to them, even if the wealthy themselves don't contribute in any way to the production of commodities. Think of kings and emperors...think of CEOs and bankers today. History is rife with serfdom, because humans are sheepish lemmings with the minds of apes.

Learn to use this to your advantage. That is why gold has its value even after thousands of years, and will continue to.

You can still invest in cryptos and make some money.

The answer is in alt coins. There's a few coins that may shoot up once the Ethereum platform starts taking off, such as ANT & Augur coin. There's also some very new ones, such as Filecoin and SIA coin, both which seek to solve data storage issues in today's internet infrastructures and are dirt cheap.

It's about diversifying your investment Sup Forumsros. One of em ought to hit big.

Not him but how do you figure? Gold is one of the best stores of value that fits all the criteria for currency ever discovered in human history

It's been money for thousands of years and unbeknown to most people it still is money

give a fag a dick, feed him for a day.
teach a fag to powerbottom crack niggers, he'll finally kill himself and benefit the rest of society.

I'm not saying that precious metals won't have value, but they're all about perceived value. I'm saying that, at a point where norms and ideas of society and civilization have broken to a point beyond recognition, it will be worthless to 99% of people. If that time does come, of course you could use it as currency for those with the foresight to see its worth in the future, but in that moment it is worthless to everyone except them. 99% of people are going to go by the worth in that moment, rather than what it may be in the future. In that moment, if they can't eat it, or use it to protect themselves, it will have no value.

>A real example right now, and it isn't anywhere near as extreme as it could get. I guarantee the common people of Venezuela would trade all of their gold for toilet paper and food right now. It literally means nothing to them. Someone in the country with a wider perspective wouldn't, but when things as basic as that are scarce, those basics become the luxury items to the majority.

would now be a decent time to get into BTC? thinking of buying a ledger nano and like $100 worth. then just sitting on it for a few years

it seems like it's ready to drop soon, but more investors are planning big purchases into it. so, what's to say here?

I don't believe in money.

Too late the value will crash soon.

US dollars jar far more intrinsic value. The US government requires USD to pay your taxes. That's the law and the only way to pay your debt to the Feds. And they can ban Bitcoin anytime just like other countries have done. This is hilarious.

The rush is over. It's ALL downhill from now on.
The bubble has finally burst.

Digital currency not protected

Boy when they take it from you. You cant get it back

Kek

people thinking they are making money by hodling bitcoin while not cashing out anything...

You aren't making shit until you found a new sucker to buy your coins for a higher price.

The smell of tears

Its beautiful

This

The bottom line here is that Bitcoin was never intended to be an investment or a store of wealth. It has NONE of the properties of Gold.

It's too expensive to use for basic transactions because the fees are now too high.

And now people are "hoarding it" when it's simply a mathematical equation that essentially sits in an online version of The Could. It physically doesn't exist.

The idiots throwing all their money into Bitcoin are buying 'Fake Gold Bars' that are really just filled with useless Tungsten.

Hodl the GVT right now anons

Tungsten is useful

wow all these trolls out of nowhere
anyway, BTC is up $300 since making this thread
>the smell of tears
lol

It's the same premise as any fiat currency. You bought a piece of paper and if the confidence of the world is shaken in your flavour of paper then it's worthless.

Hoping for this. Otherwise im going to off myself

Now try cashing it out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

People are starting to care less and less about material things.. plus money is going digital.. I wouldn't doubt cash in general is just replaced with a system of credits

m.nasdaq.com/article/why-gold-is-collapsing-and-what-investors-need-to-know-cm688608

>Now try cashing it out

EXACTLY.

Bitcoin ATMS allow you to buy. But try cashing in and see what happens. Even the online traders are limiting transactions to $2000 max.