How can I ruin someone's life, or at best, make their life miserable...

How can I ruin someone's life, or at best, make their life miserable? I need suggestions that aren't normie-tier shit like you'll find online.

I have a key to her apartment and know where her car is. She was also heavily emotionally invested in me at one point, but we don't talk anymore. Nevertheless, verbal abuse that will crush her emotionally is also a possibility.

>in b4 "the best revenge is living well user"
>in b4 "quit being a pussy and get over her"

It's been 6 months. She deserves it. I'm not coming from emotion right now.

this legit? if so i got ideas

Things you can do a persons car

100%. I'm chronically ill and gonna an hero soon, I have nothing else to do until then but fuck over those who've fucked me over.

You should suck her dick

you mean ruin someones life like inconvenience them by destroying their property, or really fuck ruin someones life

Buy A LOT of DAP contact cement from the hardware store and pour it everywhere. When that stuff dries is creates a goo that will PERMANENTLY stick to whatevers underneath it. It also lets off foamable fumes that can cause brain damage and a high when inhaled in an unventilated area. (I work with the stuff, it sticks to wood clothes concrete skin) Toss razor blades and needles all over the goop.

Flammable not foamable

You can start off by continuing to expose them to your shitty existence until they choose suicide over having to look at your face.

Naptha and Xylene (paint thinner) from the hardware store are also some nasty chemicals that cause brain damage much faster that the fumes off DAP. Soak her clthes with shit that never comes out. PVC cement never comes out of clothes either

Both. I am completely willing to really fuck their life up. I'm just having trouble coming up with ideas for any hardcore shit that aren't bodily harm.

ammonia and bleach bomb

subscribe her to a bunch of junkmail, both physical and email. I am talking loads. Commit credit card fraud under her name and she wont know because she'll think the notices are just junkmail.

First off, don't do anything too stupid or rash. Assuming she knows that you still have a key to her place and know where her car is, etc. if she were to contact authorities you'd be suspect #1. Even if she didn't contact authorities, she'd probably get the locks changed.

Does she have a job? You could undermine her success in a number of ways but knowing exactly what she does would help.

Does she have a different partner now? If so you could survey the place for a while to pick up on their habits/routines, sneak into her place before they come over, and leave some subtle things out of place to make it look like she's cheating.

If you can fuck up those two aspects of her life you'll have her in quite a low place. From there it would probably be much easier to get back into her life, regain her trust, and then manipulate and abuse her. Maybe stumble across her somewhere and apologize, say you miss her, etc just to get back into her life.

you have her nudes? if so post

well you can start by turning her into an unemployable convicted felon.

if you have a lot of money you can just plant a large quantity, but you can still do it as long as it's any felony amount.
after the first bust (you plant it and tip off cops), she'd get pretrial diversion, you then sneak back in, plant more drugs, and dump some in the drinks/food in the fridge so she fails the drug test and gets stuck with the felony for violating.

you can also plant stolen property; the combo stealing and drug charge will guarantee a lifetime of unemployment.

there's even meaner things but i don't think she could have possibly done anything to deserve it short of killing your family.

Yeah, post her nudes

Integrate yourself back in her life. I'm sure having to deal with such a sad sack of shit like you would make her miserable.

>I want professional tier revenge
>I"m not coming from emotion

ok guy

OP here

Fair points. Nah, she doesn't work, just goes to uni. She's still single, I emotionally abused her so much she's basically incapable of intimacy now. She had to start on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals after I broke up with her, she's manically depressed and strung out (don't feel bad for her, she was an incredibly shitty person). Thanks for the suggestions, though.

kek that'll trace it back to me

Good ideas here, thanks.

top kek

What did she do for this fury?

Number four makes napalm Styrofoam and gas

Fish bait juice into the car air vents
Firehose through apartment window
Purchase every cricket and mouse from multiple pet stores and release into apartment
Mix laxative into her nutella, toothpaste, milk etc
Itching powder on her tp underwear and pads

Freeze a turd then use a fine cheese grater and shave it all through the house, carpet, cupboards, air vents, extraction fans, oven, clothe draws
Pour dye down the center of the washing machine so its sitting in the reservoir but not visible in the drum

Capsaicin mixed into eyedrops, makeup tampons

Feral cats locked inside her room

If they really like you then just fuck with her mind by acting all sweet while saying degrading stuff and then just cut it off without an explanation, and when they start calming down come back into their life and do it again, rinse and repeat until they break

>goes to uni
Do you know what classes shes in? Go online and look up the final exam schedule of those classes, that stuff usually isn't hard to find. Since they're coming up soon you could fuck with her around that time to add stress and make her bomb them. Maybe keep her up all night by making noise outside her apartment, come over to her place (without using the key) the night before an exam and act like an emotional mess/say you need her again or some shit. That's sure to add fuel to the fire of her unstable emotions. If she drives to campus, you could siphon all the gas from her car the night before an exam, just don't get caught

>uni
You British? Your country seems to love arresting people for hate crimes. Framing her for one shouldn't be too hard

>cocktail of pharmaceuticals
Now this advice is pretty fucked but, if you can sneak in once and see the pills she takes, then find similar looking pills you could replace them. Also could find ones of way higher/lower doses and switch them

>Myspace
fuck thats old

> b-b-b-beee isn't fill with normiezz
kys you massive fucking cock gargling retard

I threw paint on someone's car once. Didn't even know who it was. Just kept coming across it regularly and I didn't like how shitty of a parking job they consistently did. So I filled a balloon with led paint and smash it against the top of their truck, letting it drip over the windshield.

Not sure if that's easy to clean or whatever, but I never saw that truck again.

Can't he order like quarterly reports from big companies or the government to her?

I'm a clinically diagnosed sociopath (ASPD). She was the only person I've ever formed an emotional bond with. Long story short, when we were broken-up-but-still-friends she found me barred out with a gun in my mouth and called me a pussy and ghosted me because I was "too much drama." This was after 3 months of us being close friends and being great to each other. I don't forgive easily, if at all.

From what I've gathered it seems like you're two extremely unstable people who deserve each other. I'm out, good luck on your quest user

>I'm not coming from emotion right now.