I've lost the ability to be happy or sad anymore. i feel alive but dead inside just hollow

i've lost the ability to be happy or sad anymore. i feel alive but dead inside just hollow.
>what do i do
>is there anything i can do
help me /b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbbQb9bEcDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa0GAC5DpLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

find something to occupy your time and wait for your imminent demise. Try and pretend to be happy for long enough and you might start to believe it.

browsing Sup Forums hasn't helped much

Find a real hobby. Learn some basic chords on guitar or buy a bike or a skateboard or some shit. Life sucks and then you die but if you keep busy it doesn't seem as bad. Make some new friends, drink some beer or smoke some joints to take the pain away. Fuck it man we're all gonna die so why rush it. You can always cut 18 minutes off your life with a cigarette if you want to die early.

cigarettes cut off that much?...the fuck guess i need to go buy a pack

i think its 17 minutes roughly, a rap artist i listen to made a project called 17 more minutes in relation to having a cigarette. I wish I I could quit tbh, its a filthy habit.

oh cry me a ravine nigga

i can't cry i have nothing left in me i'm just matter at this point

Go to therapy

Buy a fast car
Drive it fast
Tune it
Drive it faster
Experience bliss
Crash and die
Die doing what you loved

youtube.com/watch?v=qbbQb9bEcDQ i'll share, don't care

fuck wrong thread

oh this one is easy. Kill yourself

If there's something that can satisfy you, even if you don't feel happiness nor sadness there's still hope user!

user, listen. Right now you're experiencing a point in your life wherein you realize all your hopes and aspirations will not likely be met, and that all the dreams of your youth were just that, dreams.
However, your story keeps going. And it's hard, because you have to write it as it comes along. Every day, you get up. Think as if someone was reading the story of your life.Do they want to read, 'would someone enjoy reading about how I cried and jacked off today or should I go do something?'
Be your own main character, user, and you'll get that happy ending.

I used to feel that way.

Then I got a gf and got super angry and sad all the time.
It's made me realized how much i love my hobbies and my friends and that life is worth living.

This is retarded. Don't stop jacking off or all they will read about is how you died of prostate cancer. Cry and beat that pud like it owes you money boy

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa0GAC5DpLg

start exercising, motherfucker.

Lose some goddamn weight and stop eating like a pig. Your health will improve, your energy will shoot up to levels you forgot possible.

Your dick will work again, you won't get winded going up the stairs, you'll be able to wipe your ass normally again.

im 6'0 and 140 pounds i need to gain sum

don't own a gun it's the only way i want to go

Holy fuck you're grossly skinny. What do you do for a job, education, and socially?

i work at guitar center need i say more?

i'm not in college either

Why don't you own a gun?

just never went through the process i guess

Pretty simple process.... sounds like you should get a gun

so assuming you play guitar?

Nope, just skin flute and pretty poorly at that. My bf doesn't even let me touch it usually. Forgot to mention I'm a fag

i might get a shotgun and no i dont play any instruments

you work at a guitar center dude, its the easiest instrument to learn.

Also congrats faggot

Literally no process to that. Wal-Mart will sell you one tomorrow dummy. Now this thread has taught you everything you need to know. May it be your last

Ill post a twitch stream link of my death on here before i do it

If your going to an hero just buy some painkillers and od. Painlessly drift off