So be me chilling visiting my step family ...young step sister I get stuck babysitting all the time...

So be me chilling visiting my step family ...young step sister I get stuck babysitting all the time...laiter in life she starts only walking around in a shirt and panties. I play cool a shuv it off increase to just a shirt and she always comes and sits on my lap like the fuck should I do ???? Meenwhile her brothers and sisters are chilling out like nothing happened I feel like a pedobear but like she's only 5 years younger then me and I'm 18 pic relaited

So how do you cool the passion down?

Honestly, do nothing about it. If she sits on your lap and you are rock hard she wil either act like "ew gross" and not do it again or she will try to tease you.

The 2 options is she teases you are put her down, or fuck her and risk family exile the choice is yours.

fuck her

My bad not pic relaited and I calm it down by not getting hard all the time and I just play fight with her mostly just tease her tell she leaves me alone but like damn

If she lets you play fight her it is an excuse to let you touch her.

user stop being a pussy and either deny her or fuck her dry.

Well how would I go about that ???????.??.???

When you're play fighting with her, lightly push her down onto you and see if she squirms like she likes it

Anyone else have any suggestions ???

Don't be a pedo breh, be strong and forget about it.

Do you have some sauce for the girl in your pic?

18-5=12
Mooodddddddssssssssss

Word. She’ 13, son. Not worth taking the peddo path, way too much trouble both with her and your family

Have her suck your dick you beta faggot.

Approach her and gently take her hand. Lead her into your or her bedroom. Brush her cheek with your hand and get the rope out. Observe her reaction. Finally make a noose and end your life.

Fuck her mom.

13* Check yourself before you reck yourself

just so i'm clear, you (18) are asking if you should fuck your stepsister (13)?

>18-5=12
r u retarded

Moar, also if this incident repeats again with one else around, she might be into you.

The girl in the pics my ex ...but what if this little slut won't stop ??? Cause she's like kicked out of school for masterbation in class but hers a pic of my ex bitch is 23

Wait, legit? She was kicked out of class for masturbation? Then test the waters.

thats an ugly beaner

Just fuck her. She obviously wants it.

>12
Jesus Christ, kys.

A dance with the devil might last you a lifetime, friend.