GERMANS MOVING TO HUNGARY IN FEAR OF MIGRANTS

GERMANS MOVING TO HUNGARY IN FEAR OF MIGRANTS

hungarytoday.hu/news/mirror-migration-germans-moving-hungary-fear-migrants-20317

Other urls found in this thread:

br.de/fernsehen/das-erste/sendungen/report-muenchen/videos-und-manuskripte/deutsche-auswanderer-ungarn-116.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4xEHA61jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you going to stop them though? They're migrants too.

Migrant =/= refugee

>tfw austrohungarian empire will return instead of the Reich
bth it might be better.

theyre fleeing their homeland from invading hordes

#refugeeswelcome

A refugee emigrates in another country so yes that's literally the same thing.

yeah mate, and swedes are moving to poland, i personally met few who bought houses near where i live

How many? Five?
I haven't heard a thing about this from anyone here.

why? so they can put their insane immigration laws practices in other countries too?

Germany must perish.

lol how can one person be this cucked? haha like holy shit nigger.

The German cancer is spreading, that's not good news.

Great, so instead of Ficki Ficki-ing your women, they'll Ficki Ficki your culture and brainwash your children into making their same Marxist mistakes.

These are redpilled germans, the rest will sit in the fire until they're burned to a crisp without even noticing it

they are the master race

in fact any westerner is superior

you instantly get pussy thrown at you

>Still to big of a shithole for Westies
wew lads.

You think this is fun and games till they start demanding political recognition and their superiority complex, as well as entitlement, starts to show.

You should kill them. They don't deserve to live or to escape.

let me guess its the old who flee. cant blame them. at least half of the 20 somethings are weak lib shits. and off a normal german pension you live like a king in the balkans

How do you feel about the whole situation Magyarbro?

Seriously? I've considered doing it. The country is beautiful, sane and the girls are hot. Hungarian language is tough however.

This is like blockbusting but its a country.

you can't stop EU immigrants, it's against the law

Hungarian GDP forecast rises by 10%

this, if all the noncucked germans moved here id be totally fine with it.

So the Germans leave their land to North African/Arab migrants, and go to Hungary. Wouldn't Germany just become another war torn crap land then? Why can't people stop fleeing problems and just correct them? Syrians should fix their shit, and Germans should give up on the cuck act because we all know they're still war mongers on the inside.

Here it is in german Hans

br.de/fernsehen/das-erste/sendungen/report-muenchen/videos-und-manuskripte/deutsche-auswanderer-ungarn-116.html

Ayyy fucking zirga galva
>same situation here
Being broke ain't always that bad

>Great, so instead of Ficki Ficki-ing your women, they'll Ficki Ficki your culture and brainwash your children into making their same Marxist mistakes.

Wait, by definition those who are getting the fuck out may be chickenshit, but I doubt they agree with the Marxist party line or they'd have stayed. It's a pretty sure bet they won't seek to recreate what they just escaped from.

Most of them are redpilled

Don't worry, Latvia, I would move to you if I wasn't already American. Either you or Estonia.

The Visegrád Group will be left standing after the EU has collapsed. They have their bases covered, too, with both Euro-zone and non Euro countries in the mix.

Just a few more countries need to join before the group is about the size of the Habsburg Monarchy: Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, and Romania.

>you're letting them in

You fucking fools. Here's how it works:

>cucks shit up their home
>move to a non-shithole
>continue to be cucks
>shit up the place they move to
>move to a non-shithole
>?????

>Why can't people stop fleeing problems and just correct them?

I would hope that some of these Germans and Swedes will return once the fire rises to inferno point.

Some people just aren't leaders, but that doesn't mean they won't fight.

we had a lot of germans here during our history, and somehow they always were the very first ones to assimilate.

Most of them are from Bavaria if that tells you something

Deport them. They can't run away from their problems. Make them suffer the decissions of their people and force them to fight. Otherwise they'll ruin your country too.

Can't wait till they bring their progressive tolerance with them.

Well if they have the money, and act normal, than it is fine. We have assimilated a lot of germans during our history. When the Habsburgs wanted to germanize us, it backfired and almost all german settler became hungarian in a few generation.

If we could get rid of commies in the government and strengthen nationalism it would be smooth sailing, really.

We had a 5% German minority for 700 years and they were absolute cunts.

You were a kingdom, so if Germans are under you, I guess they are good little goys.
Put them in charge however, and their sadomasochistic ways begin to show.

We have a lot of saxon villages with redpilled people. You would feel like home.

Fair enough. Will you still be able to keep up THE WALL if enough of them bitch about it though?

Jews are moving once again. Genocide when?

There are already new plans for a better wall, plus if shit hits the fan really hard, conscription will be back.

I heard that they want to build the wall with jewish help. Something similliar like they have in Israel.

now, please?

>These are redpilled germans, the rest will sit in the fire until they're burned to a crisp without even noticing it

THIS

I personally hope all the red pilled Europeans move to New Zealand.

Its better then the hordes of Chinks and Poo in Loos the government is mass importing in.

Iv already meet loads of European and British immigrants who have moved here and they all HATE shitskins.

Just re-locate the gypsy town to German town, let them taste their own medicine. I am pretty sure they are planning to have an exclusive Germany salary benefits in nice neighbourhood, that's logical if they run away from Germany. Lets salt things up for them with gypsies.

>implying id leave my country instead of preventing shit from happening

You are Serb, not a western cuck

>Implying colonials understand the sacred duty to your fatherland

>That moment when you realize Hungary has been more German than Germany since WW2.

We had somekind of national communism here desu.

The Hungarians receive some protection from their unique language which is completely unlike any other European tongue.

It makes it hard for people who aren't dedicated to learning the language at a basic level to get out of Hungary and go somewhere else.

Still better than being everyone's bitch like post-war Germany. It's messed them up harder than Sweden.

How about we import no one? Even though eurocucks are better than Chinese shit.

Ignore flag, am kiwi on holiday

#CuckfugeesNotWelcome

>That moment when you realize that UK niggers have no clue about Germany.
Feels good m8, pretty neat.

You're brave going to Lebanon.

+9001

UK niggers, literally the next America

This, this, this.
What the fuck are you guys doing?

> Latvia
> 5% Deutscher minority
Don't you fellas have a Russian minority now, which are just as bad as the krauts were?

Suddenly Hungary gets thousands of well educated Germans and becomes a new powerhouse, German government is left with whole towns of angry no skill migrants still wanting welfare from a system no longer supported by a strong middle class.. this will not end well.

Germans wtf? Why aren't you moving to America to maintain our whiteness you fucking faggots

their media constantly and pathetically attacks america and americans

This. Germans are like the Californians of Europe.

Russian minority is at 30% thanks to Soviet Union "Brotherly nation" and "Removal of harmful bourgeoisie" policies.

Russian minority for most part are nigger tier and act as a gambling chip for Russia. The Russians who can trace themselves back to pre-1940 are more or less decent.

German minority were elitist, "better than you" kind, especially after Latvia gained independence.
They remained at the top of social hierarchy, got pissy at not getting catered too and were going around claiming "that they belong to this land like any Latvian".
Then Hitler went "Yo, Baltic Germans, come home" and true to their word about loyalty to this land, almost all left for Germany.
At peak, there were around 100-120k Germans in Latvia, same for Estonia.
Nowadays Baltic-Germans are almost extinct as they spread all over the world and that is good.
Fuck them.

It is not the skill that is missing in Eastern Europe, it is capital and work ethics. German migrants are going to do fuck all if the whole system is corrupt.

like they don't attack us...

who? germans?

Move thousands of miles from one cucked country to another.

What would be the point?

You're right, the Germans are more of refugees than the fucking Arabs are.

It's not like the Germans are moving to Hungary for economic reasons.

The whole western EU media... we were always the bad goy. The last nazi ally... the ones who never show any regrets to what they done... The new fascists of Europe...

Germans always proved they are valuable throughout our history and that they can be organic part of our nation, wether they assimilated or not.

Top tier work culture.
Reliable and inventive in a military.

It's now that I say #RefugeesWelcome.

This must be the height of hilarity for you, then.

Are you a liberal by any chance?
I see this kind of thinking - don't know what to call it, sadly - from them a lot.
Just because you hate shit people doesn't mean you hate everyone. I don't hate everyone who's different from me, I hate groups that differ from me in a shit way.

I don't hate all ethnicities that aren't Hungarians, I hate shit ethnicities.
I'm not intolerant towards all religions, I'm intolerant towards Islam because it's a shit religion. How hard is that to understand?

> 2 shekels have been deposited into your account

I don't know what many Americans & other think here, and also some Hungarians... But there is one thing I have to say:
SHUT THE FUCK UP

You literally all know a fucking shit about Germany. Probably only tourist here once, and now like "Oy vey goys, I know now evrshilling"

1st of all Hungary:
There isn't such thing about you in our media most of the time. We hate more the Americans (who doesn't, nihahaha).

2nd:
If Germans come to Hungary, be cool with it. Because we will work for our money. And we really want to become then part of the culture of the country we choosed.

Oh and forgot something important:
Be cool with us Hungarians. We see you as an important part of the rebellion. And USrael & United Israel, fuck both of you.

Thats it *drops mic*

Just stay in your country. There needs to be nowhere to flee to. If I was in charge of America the only people I'd let in would be South Africans and Rhodesians and give them a farming plot on federal land. That's only because it's too late for Rhodesia and South Africa.

Because it's hard as fuck to get a working permission as an european. We can't just jump over the border like the mexicans can.

Come to America if you want grandkids named Jamal and Paco.

For our cucked media Orban is literally and unironically the new hitler tbqh.

It is, a few years ago we had a new statue about the victims of the german occupations, and the jews were out of their shit, that, this is not good, it mentions other victims of the war not just them... It was a kek fest

Listen Hans as long as the germans who come here are not your cuck tier libs we are fine with them.... We have assimilated millions of saxons during the centuries.

Many people here likes Germany and we wiev them as allies and friends. (Vienna awards and shit)

>1st of all Hungary:
>There isn't such thing about you in our media most of the time

thats why only the smart ones are going there.

Yeah I got trips

>1st of all Hungary:
>There isn't such thing about you in our media most of the time.

That's bullshit. Our media takes a shot at Orban at every given opportunity. Do you even watch the news?

>We hate more the Americans (who doesn't, nihahaha).
As I said earlier in the thread. This is prevalent throughout Europe, btw. The only places I received a warm welcome in my RAMPAGE: EUROPEAN TOUR were poland and certain parts of the UK (allah save the queen)

>Poland and Uk confirmed biggest cucks of europe

Doesn't mean that they're red-pilled.

Who knows, maybe they will start campaigning for open borders in Hungary?

Nah if they are moving here because of the migrants why would they?

We also had a lot of dutch and swedes moving here in the past few years

And as soon as they gain the right to vote, they will vote open borders for Hungary.

Here in America, our new Hitler is Steve Rogers.

Why do white people always leave when darkies move in, instead of defending their land?

Pretty soon, there won't be anywhere left to move to.

Yes, this is what happens when you let germans in your territory, your country gets fucked. Thank god we know how to handle those cucks properly.
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4xEHA61jI too bad there was media there or those cucks would've been beaten to a pulp.

>60% white

I dont know my americuck friend. Why dont you tell us?

It used to bother me a lot because

1) most of the shit they came up with were blatant lies, but since it was the German media, everyone assumed they must be objective and impartial in their reports

2) when a country drops pressure like that on another it's usually for a reason, but this time you couldn't even tell what the Germans wanted from Hungary

3) Germany is kind of what you wanted to become as a battered post-commie state, and it's hard to see your role model put up a wig and stick pink dildos up his ass

Now I just think that when that cucks are mad at you, you must be doing something right.

you gotta build a wall in the north too Hungary

those germans are the same ones that had the "refugees welcome" signs a couple of months ago

you're being invaded by retarded liberal idiots and effeminate cucks, watch out, their plan is to destroy hungary from the inside

Whites flee California in the US. They flee the effects of diversity and turn any place they go to into a Democrat stronghold. California is the least white state in the US. It's about 35% white.

Believe it or not when those people get to Hungary they're not going to have any loyalty to Hungary. If there's enough of them they'll vote as a tribal bloc against Hungarians. How can someone be loyal to a country that they have no roots in?

Hungary is pretty based. Don't fall for their germanic lies, hungarianbros.

Wait till he turns out to be a triple-agent or something and becomes a cucked black lives matter activist and bernie sanders voter in the next few episodes.

Nice fear mongering, you recruit shill.

THE DEUTSCHE SHOULD GO DIRECTLY TO RUSSIA BUT THEY CAN'T ADMIT THEMSELVES
THAT'S THE SOLUTION THOUGH

That's so wrong. Certainly, these people have learned from their mistakes and realize it's not the evil far-right's fault the country they lived in burns in a jungle war, right?