What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. Then, they started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath, I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling, and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

You fucked up. Best thing you can do is find a place for the 2 of you OR get over it and hope your friends value your friendship over trying to fuck.

/copypasta/

The birth of a cuck.

Yeah you're actually fucking retarded. She's guaranteed to fuck one of them now. Best to break it off while you have your dignity

Yeah, you fucked up big time.

Wanna even things out?

Let'em see you suddenly take an interest in playing with knives.

Grin a lot while you do it.

The first time the two of you fuck, she's going to be a whole lot louder than usual.

She's going to make certain that every guy in that house can hear her and she's going to do it in the hope that they all get hard listening to her.

Drop her asap or get cucked into oblivion

She going to get spit roasted while you watch, crying in a corner clutching your knees,

She's going to friendzone the hell out of your roommates.

You're going to be the alpha male of the group, they are going to be the beta orbiters who fap while thinking about her. She's going to get a huge kick teasing them.

>and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual.
>and she seemed to like their attention.

These comments contradict each other. So, it is either that she is having fun with your discomfort and truly does not gave a crap about the attention OR ONE of you is lying.

So, if she is lying, I hope you enjoy cuckhood. If you are lying, you are a lamefag. If she is just fucking with you, roll with it and enjoy that your roommates are fapping thinking about what you are actually fucking.

She could just not be accustomed to receiving attention for being naked. If she grew up surrounded by nudists, the attention she is getting from non-nudists would be a new experience.

She's probably oblivious to how her nude body is affecting them.

This has been posted so many times lol. Fuck outta here.

This is bait you newfags. Lurk moar.

Has it occurred to you that how newfags react to this bait might be funny if you'd keep your mouth shut?

Become nudist yourself she will have more pride in you

You're assuming he doesn't look like a fat neckbeard.

Lmao the truth to this statement...
Mine just moans excessively, but i have been hate fucking since we moved so could be either or.
Or both.

>Become nudist yourself

oh my god, dude. This.

Your friends are so supportive of her and her choice? I'm sure they won't be so thrilled once they see you naked.

That makes it even better.

Your girlfriend is a crazy, no-boundaries-having exhibitionist flirt. What she's doing is a calculated power play, and you lose each time. Dump her for your own sanity, man.

Damn, your girlfriend keeps moving in with you every few days and the same shit keeps happening? I think you're stuck in a time loop. You should try bouncing a graviton particle beam off the main deflector dish. It might get you out of that loop.

you fucked up bro. Now succumb to the life of a cuck or be the dominant in a 5 way orgy. Either way your roommates are going to get a taste of that pussay

Samefag samefaggin the same fag shit cos itsa shitposting samefag
Poo punchin samefag

make everyone else pay higher rent.

Old copypasta is fucking precambrian.

This is one of my all time favorites.

go nudist, so they have to see you nude at the same time

thats the ordivician you nigger, complex life didnt come until the cambrian, dumbass. If the pic you put up was precambrian it would just be open water with maybe a few tiny worms and sponges.

this tho. she enjoy that they can't have her but you can. man the hell up and show them that's your woman

Old copy pasta and I just wouldn’t date a nudist or a chick chick who flirts with dudes

Dont be a beta, just fuck her right in front of them

Oh...
Sorry...
Then i guess I meant that it was ordivician worms and sponhes that first started and replied to this fucking redundant faggotry of a thread.
Thank you for clarifying.

That's right normie, dont lecture me on eras of life or our planet's history

damn straight

Just curious...
(no...seriously...real talk)
How much pussy do you pull with all that Geology swagger?

>What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?
Tell all 4 of them to put their cocks back in their pants.

Plenty, but its not really geology. But bitches who like that shit love people who know everything about it. Thank you aspergers.

Nerdfag

you def fucked up. only power move left to play is to also become a nudist. make your roommates sick whenever they see you and make them associate her with you so they become sick when they see her too.

Do it. DO. IT.

Just be naked with her

This is on your roommates. If they can't respect you enough not to act like that around your girlfriend, nudist or not, they are going to fuck her. And that's bad news for you unless you are a literal cuck.

This is copyapasta. No one respond

too late

become a nudist yourself and tell your roomates that their support for the nudist belief has opened a previously closed door for you. stop only when they stop hitting on her.

Make them pay for the show.

>Geology
found the Biology "F"-student