Whos /b's commander?

Whos /b's commander?

Is it this

Or this

Or this one

I have a fun little commander deck with this guy

Is it elemental tribal?

No, just mana ramp. I have a few I think, but it's really just good R/G cards that do ramp stuff.

Btw. You can use the legendary creatures in unstable as your commander.

How many lands your running?

top of the food chain

You mean norin is the top of the food chain

One of my favorites. I enjoy the randomness she creates.

I use her as my commander for my chaos deck

Not even legal

And this guy.

Boi.

Ik. I just wanted people in this thread

I have a friend who plays her in a chaos deck and it drives me up the wall. Still can make for pretty fun games when it gets played every once in awhile

I've been liking this card more and more for graveyard shenanigins.

Not anymore

Well who's your actual commander and what are the builds? I play a pretty spiked proshh deck and a bant control pheldagriff that's way better than you'd expect.

Chaos type decks are fun every once in a while. I only play her every so often when things stagnate or its a silly theme.

I like Zedruu for a bit more controlled chaos.

Basically just Jeskai control with a gift subtheme? What's your win con?

My lgs lets me run world fire. So I can just suspend world fire and mana clash for a tie

Why is that fun?

>Jeskai
Don't know what that means

>gift subtheme
That is the entire theme

>What's your win con?
Nothing concrete. Trade my garbage for their good things, consecrated sphinx into rite of replication and/or psychosis crawler, lab maniac, huge firestorms.

I like having fun way more than winning to the point the win con isn't important enough to take up slots.

rofl, thats funny but I usually like more chaos and care less about winning. Ties are pretty funny though.

>I like having fun way more than winning
I think I'm in the wrong edh thread
Also Jeskai is the more recent name for UWR

It rarely happens. Mainly because they would have responses to it. So I have to possibility storm for world fire. Or mana flare for it.

Thats my deck. I never win with it. I just have fun with it

People like you always drive me crazy in commander because i play to win and never know what the just for kicks people are going to do. It's still a fun time though

Depends on the setting. If we want to play best decks and see who can win, i'm not running Jhoira or Zedruu. If we are celebrating or want to unwind after drafts or whatever, then I'll play the fun/crazy decks.

I will say, playing Zedruu while drunk was not easy. Lots of shit to remember.

Did you guys see the unstable commander?

Obzedat Combo

I basically play with & break life totals over people's heads with combos like:
Tree of perdition & Tainted remedy
Reverse the sands & Tainted Remedy
Vizkopa Guildmage & Beacon of Immortality
etc.

I also find that if I don't want to have a fun theme, the deck inevitably turns into some clone of all_my_best_cards.dec.

>Vizkopa Guildmage

You asshole.

Whos ready to see this in unstable?

Captain reporting in

How do you usually pilot this?

Been waiting for this set for over a decade. Looks better than Unhinged on first glance. Can't wait to draft it and put stuff into cube/edh decks.

Might even build a unglued series cube with other strange cards like one with nothing and such.

You should do some stronger build around or pick different colors for you more competitive decks then. It's good to cover a few archetypes for variety

Just get some rando give them Lab Man and pass the turn to them.

I'm excited to do a draft with my friends. Which faction are you most into?

Is playing casually with un-cards a big thing? I don't know know anyone who does it and other than an ass deck I've never seen any un-cards being played.

>TWO COCKATIEL HEADS

opens oath of the gate watch.
Gets ulamog.

This deck is worth more than my car.

That's a good idea. I have the start of a few decks
>Atraxa, Counters
>Meren, Graveyard
>Zedruu, controlled chaos
>Jhoira, chaos
>Ezuri, elf aggro/combo
>Arahbo, equipment

What other major archetypes would be good?

That flavor text is so bad ass

Wheels with locust god

buddy of mine played this a couple nights ago, decided to boardwipe his shit then Rakdos Charm exile hi entire graveyard, basically the best 2 drop i've ever pulled of cause I fucking suck lol.

Black Lives Matter

Ya know I gotta go with my big grull with a few eldrazis. But I also go with Atraxa and Breya.

I kinda hate riggers from opening that fucking useless hill giant instead of tarmogoyfs during Future Sight. Between my brothers and I, we got 7 Steamfloggers and 1 Goyf.

I have always likes squirels and SNEAK seems fun.

appreciate mono black

My group has some in our cubes. Some cards were reprinted functionally in later sets, so those are un cards in use. Also, pic related is game no matter what anytime anywhere.

Our group plays 'fair' Silver bordered cards such as Farewell to Arms, AWOL, Flaccify, Blast from the Past, City of Ass & my personal favorite, pic related. Sorry it's so big all the others are too smol to read the smaller print.

Yard hurt does fuck Kardoor pretty nicely. Rest in Peace is disgusting.

I'll post my list in a sec.

seems like a fun deck if you throw some landfall in there

God that deck is such a blast. It gets so god damn crazy

Hey, finally a reason to buy Legions packs.

out of fucking nowhere, FAERIES WITH +1/+1 and shroud

>b-bu-but muh storm

Omg. Its broken.
You just have to open a buy a box pack.

no :)

For some reason, I love putting Phyrexian Obliterator and then Pit Fight against another opponent. It's so much fun.

That sounds fun.

My favorite magic moment was casting Arcane Denial on my own Demonic Tutor while I had consecrated Sphinx and Pshycosis Crawler rite of replicated. Killed the other 4 players by countering my own spell.

anyone sick of this stupid fuck spouting off about being harassed online for attention? who the fuck hasn't been harassed online?

Lands

You're not a very fun person are you?

That would be fun with Landfall and other exploration type effects.

whomst?

Oh shit. My lands

Nope, I don't want assholes driving women and content creators out of magic. Why do you want women to feel unsafe playing magic? Is it because you're a fag? I think so

This is by far my favorite deck, you can run infinate combos if you want, but will make the deck unfun for others if you run too many.

Best commander to have fun

I'd kill for that alter

I always feel unsafe playing magic at a store. A 500 lb mammoth could crush me to death. The stench and uncleanliness could make me ill. The sights may cause me to stab my eyes out. The worst is when some extra weird guy decides to latch onto some people and say creepy things while staring at you even creepierly.

How do you get the combos into your opponents graveyard?

Yeah, I'm that guy that plays mill decks. Sue me. Nobody plays monocolor decks in my group so it's not that bad. They did make me remove this card from my deck though.

It's true

ad nauseum combo deck. its only purpose is to win. consistent turn 3-4 wins it would stomp any of your decks easily. only weakness is hard control.

Haha don't worry my pheldagriff deck is a mill deck too

oona doesnt "mill" because the cards are exiled.

Do they all through emrakuls in so the cards get reshuffled? Those cards are why I usually avoided Brain Freeze when playing Legacy High Tide.

You're the person who makes me tutor for a dissipate

i meant you can run infinate mana combos, the ability for you to go infinate mill somewhat depends on what you can mill from your opponents

Sorry, should have been clearer. My favorite non-commander decks are mills. My go-to commander is Oona with supporting faeries and low black cost zombies. Of course there's blue/black removal shenanigans too.

nobody cos-player who is so desperate for attention she uses the weak emotions of virgins such as .

why even bother if you're just playing solitaire though

Like I see the point if you just wanna win leagues at fnm, other than that these sort of decks are just so fucking boring.

did someone say Hard Control?

just bought the meren precon, any cards that I should add to it?

pheldagriff edh is meant to be a bounce castle/ pillow fort. why try winning with a mill strat on a goofy commander

Don't be a stickler. Her typical win con is still decking your opponents

My nigga

i immediately target this commander, i dont enjoy anti-fun

hey, guys can i play? heres my commander