Not to complain or anything but why is it so hard to get a girlfriend ?

Not to complain or anything but why is it so hard to get a girlfriend ?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like you need to be almost the best guy around (funny, smart, strong, interesting, not ugly, never show her your weak side) to get one.

Don't get me wrong, self-improvement is great, it just looks like you need to be a really great guy in her eyes to make her your gf.

What do you guys think about this ?

Which qualities does a man truly need to attract women ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pYyzmIhSfrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you say this like guys dont also look for the best qualities in women...but to answer your question, money is the only quality truly necessary to get any woman

It doesn't take much OP. It truly doesn't. Don't be a sperg and it pretty much takes care of itself. Some girl will think you are cute (looks help in this) and will be willing to date you if you don't awkward yourself out of the chance.

It's a numbers game. You just flirt with as many girls possible.

You spend too much time online.

I went to a wedding the other day. The bride and groom both shared stories about the other was kind to them early on in the relationship. There were all sorts of couples, ugly dude pretty girl, handsome dude ugly girl, ugly couples, average-looking couples, hot couples, rich/poor, poor/rich, etc.

And they were all having a good time talking, eating, and dancing.

It's scary to commit, but it's always possible to make a connection if you have an open mind.

In my personal experience, it just helps to be a funny guy. If you're constantly making a girl laugh, you eventually become seemingly attractive to her.

It varies wildly according to the woman.

I met my wife because I happened to pick up Wuthering Heights in a hotel lobby. She saw a strapping lad reading the aforesaid and assumed he was cultured. She got hooked on the D, that was 12 years ago.

tl;dr different bait for different fish. Be comfortable in your skin. Read good books.

Dude it's actually really easy.

Just be born a girl instead.

You sound like the virgin shooter. Let me give you a tip. Girls will go for a confident 5/10 guy before they go for a well adjusted 10 with no balls. Every time. They only care about who appears to have gotten laid last night, and only confidence can get you laid. If you want to trick them, do a lot of mental gymnastics and really make yourself believe you got some the night before when you're talking to them. Don't act eager, in fact ignore them some. If you are too willing you will be cucked in the relationship. You have to make them believe that you don't care about them, then their pussies will be so wet at the thought of you that she will follow you to the ends of the earth. The very moment she finds any reason to believe that you care about her or that you really want her badly, you look like a loser to her and she will cuck you into oblivion.

The reason girls don't want anything to do with you is that they can tell by looking at you for 2 seconds that you REALLY want to get laid but can't. You have to play a bit of 4D chess here and break their conditioned perception of you. This can be done really easy by doing something brave in public like ollie a lot of stairs, confidently say something to a girl that most guys would be afraid to say, win a fight, or something. Also they are never gonna know what you want from them unless you develop enough charisma to be comfortable telling them what it is.

This guy gets it

Seriously look up mgtow and watch this youtu.be/pYyzmIhSfrg

Jesus christ OP do not do this unless you want to wallow in autism for the rest of your life.

22 year old white male here.

The only good thing about being a young man is the drugs.

Asking for advice on how to get laid on Sup Forums is a good way to keep on not getting laid.

Honestly, it does seem that way. Girls will date the same men or wait for the girls to break things off with this smaller pool of men and go for them. A small percentage do seem to get most of the girls. It's not impossible to get a girl nor o you have to be a super skilled guy. The trick is to show confidence. This answer is overplayed as fuck but it's because girls are hypergamous so you want them to think you've got it going on. How do girls know a guy has it going on or doesn't? The value he projects. A confident male seems more likely to have a reason to hold himself in this esteem. Maybe he's rich, powerful and controls a lot of resources or has high social status or something. At least, it's assumed to be more likely that he does than a guy who seems meek and willing to back away. Jocks physically intimidate people or dominate them in sports. If resources are out of the question for younger guys they flock to jocks because it's assumed they have good genes. That's why nerds fail until later. Resources aren't a factor yet at that age. Everyone is poor. To get women you have to be confident and have one thing to back it up. Pros are if you're fun to talk to and don't take their bullshit because women are nothing but bullshit.

these are facts

Just go to a bar downtown for random hook ups.

you were so close to quints of truth, but you're still right

these are also facts

checked

when you are young, pre work guy, you need to lift, be strong, charismatic and on top of the social ladder
when you are older, working, you need to have enough money to support her and her children

thats all there is to it, everything else is a lie told by women so they can plausably deny that they are all shallow. If you can get the things i mentioned above women will start showing interest in you. You wont even have to walk up to them and start it.

I've been a drug dealer for the past six years, no problem getting girls here.

Dress nice, whatever that means to you. Style means a lot more than money. You can look good on a budget, just plan on spending more time shopping.

Choose an archetype to mimic. For example, if you're fat, you probably want to dress more conservatively or formally. Dress like a mobster.

If you can afford nicer clothes, buy things that stand out. Sporting gear is rarely a good choice, especially if you don't have the body. Golf or tennis wear is to be shunned.

You don't have to dress nice everyday, but often enough so that the girls you want to attract take notice.And if they see you dressed less well at other times, it's ok. She'll notice the contrast.

Women are shallow about style. Appeal to that.

This 1000000000x. There is no man more shallow than the average women or more entitled.

Make her laugh. Some user mentioned that and he is correct.

Also - treat them like a normal person. Sometimes you gotta talk to them like they’re you’re friend so your conversations flow.

Also until she is your girlfriend, DO NOT overdo it on components.

Surprisingly updating my wardrobe to be more current got me laid. But you'll attract the shallowest hoodrats imaginable also so there's a catch for everything I guess

I'm 31 now and I've had several girlfriends throughout my 20s. 2 of which while I wasn't working at all. One such relationship lasted 5 years. How does this fit into your theory?

I went to this club last Friday and this girl sucked my dick because she thought I was really handsome.

I didn't even buy her a drink.