ITT: albums you'd be too embarrassed to buy in public

ITT: albums you'd be too embarrassed to buy in public

I bought it and itaots after coming here

There are none.

all of them, vinyls are for incel nerds

>vinyls

Anyone without autism would just go "oh cool that's a good album and it has a good cover so I get why he would by it hahahaa"

When I bought this 2nd hand the guy in the shop was a typical middle-aged, ponytailed dad-rocker. He went "oohhh...ohhhh.ohhhh" I think he was creaming his pants. Didn't say anything else but "good stuff" when he finally handed it over and I was too creeped out to respond. It definitely is embarrassing to buy in public.

>he.

I keep wanting to buy a copy, but it's a sellers market

I'll buy anything I like in public.

>not buying that album while wearing the shirt so the person selling it knows which one you bought first

see a qt3.14 in the library
>wicked joy division shirt. You a fan of closer?
>"What's that?"

If you buy the record you can carry it with you whenever you wear the shirt so people know you're a real fan

I have bought this record in public and wear the shirt in public because I'm not an autist.

People need to learn their clothes communicates a message, especially with band Tees.

>wicked
She just didn't want to talk to some random dork.

first off, it was a dude, so fuck off you hetero-normative fuck. Sup Forums called, they want you back.
I completely agree.

>first off, it was a dude, so fuck off you hetero-normative fuck. Sup Forums called, they want you back
I hope this is a joke

lol i would never buy that album since its so normie "over the counter counterculture" and i dont have shit taste

i work at a record store too so i would scoff at you ig you bought that from me. get some taste

>shit taste
B8

there was a time when i wore that shirt fairly regularly without having ever listened to the band. to be fair, this was because i was poor, needed clothes, and got it for free out of a community closet. still pretty embarrassing because people commented on it all the time

>i work at a record store too so i would scoff at you ig you bought that from me. get some taste

Do you get first dibs on stuff that comes through the door (assuming you work somewhere that sells used records)?

None, nobody cares what you listen to and vinyls are fucking expensive and useless.

>incel nerds
yo what the FUCK does it mean

obviously you pronounced Closer wrong

incels are basically /r9k/ losers from a subreddit called /r/incels

they believe women owe them sex

theyre basically a cult of deranged neckbeards

It's shorthand for "involuntary celibacy."

>being embarrassed to buy music.

incel originated from misc newfriend

>sjw normie wearing joy division shirt
>explain to her the Nazi rape connection with the name
>never wears the shirt again to class

Maybe you should go to the buyer's market then faggot

no one cares
r/incel is where all of them come from

okay, I see what you did there

Dark Side of the Moon
any Smiths album

well the nazi rape camp wasnt actually real its from a novel

Soooo, normal human being is now a pol-dweller just because he is attracted to girls (which is how nature works)?

No it isn't, incel culture is something that started on websites like Sup Forums, and reddit is just an extension of that.