Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg8-AbXqv4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grimes and Death Grips

Chart music.

Trap, dancehall and bhangra
Basically just stuff to dance to

Me moaning into her mouth

We don't really talk about anything really, we just have sex and call it a day.
So i wouldn't know.

J-pop.

Pop, but not top 40, something even somehow blander than top 40 pop. I could literally play an old rock second for just a second and she would frown and be like "tf are you listening to?"

my dick

Me and my sister shared a bed until we were like 18 (poorfags) and from around the age of 11 we had sex every night but besides that we never even really acknowledged each other.

What kind of sound does it make?

What

Unfortunately this. I bet she's a fujoshi.

pop bullshit, literally the cancer killing music

butsecks

top 50
literally 0 taste

depressing indie folk

(nice trips by the way)
nice, have your (You)'s

Entry level alternative like: Danny Brown, MF Doom, NMH. Also kanye, Vince staples, Frank ocean etc.
But she is very open minded and will listen to most shit I rec her.

Jpop and Kpop, a little alternative here and there.

She is obsessed with Hatsune Miku right now for some reason.

She listens to what I'm promoting you stupid goyim

Faux-punk

gives us more details
I bet your taste is just as shitty entry level mucore

There isn't much more to say.

The 1975 and 2000s pop hits or some shit

-spotify folk playlists
-wes anderson movie soundtracks
-the amelie soundtrack
she's basically patrician

Shitty Trap

Christian music probably

Kpop exclusively, could be worse I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg8-AbXqv4M

The charts. When she was 7 she listened to patrician pop music like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Yelle and Oh Land and when she was a baby she liked Megadeth and the Misfits. Really makes you think.

Sometimes whatever I listen to, but generic apple music top charts. But she's away at bad kids school right now. So Christian music haha

reggaeton and harsh noise

What did she do? How old is she?

>tfw 2 sisters
life woulda been better with a brother but at least i was never awkward around girls cuz of them

yeezy, kendrick, 2 chainz, the list goes on...

Right now, she's listening to a lot of modern musicals, of varying quality.

Do you remember which of you made the first move? What was it? How did she/you respond?
Did you kiss a lot?
You must have whispered to each other sometimes -- any bits of dialog that stand out in your memory?
And could you describe her? Hair and eye color, body type, etc.

>eldest (24) - Rodriguez, Bastille, RHCP
>middle (20) - Andrew Bird, NMH, Elephant Revival
>youngest (17) - Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots

rap music and knows every word

>middle
L O N D O N

Are you the middle sister?

Grateful Dead and nu-folk

eh her faves are probably pink floyd, cohen, dylan, king crimson, beatles, gainsbourg, tom waits, fateh ali khan and LOTS of art music from around the ages. like really LOTS. (i guess she likes baroque more tho). oh she's really digging worldwide folk music.

>tfw younger sister have patrician taste while i'm just another Sup Forumsdrone
i love my sis, even tho sometimes she behaves like annoying cunt.

Can I date your younger sister

idk, her and her bf have a huge collection of vinyls and cds, theyre into more conventional music i guess but not necessarily full normie

YO HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP

HOL UP

YO

HOL UP

SUMBUDDY IN THIS THREAD SAY HE FUCK HIS SISTER

A lot of dreamy jangle pop like Real Estate, Beach Fossils, The Smiths, Alvvays, Mac Demarco, but also classic folk shit like Joanna Newsom, Fleet Foxes, Sufjan Stevens

I honestly can't complain because she likes a lot of my favorite artists and will appreciate anything I play for her once I explain its significance. I just wished she cared less about singles and more about albums as a whole

Justin Timberlake

vagene

are they cute?

lol desperate

I'm the eldest brother.

What can I say, I love incest stories.

essential cunnycore

Arca
Aphex
Opn
Bjork
Portis
But mostly footwork

incest is an abomination and degenerate

>has 3 younger sisters
>loves incest stories
is there something you're not telling us, user?

bruh

that's what makes it hot

Only about the eldest. I was never attracted to her specifically (and I'm definitely not now) -- but my hormone-crazed mind sometimes latched onto her when I was horny. I remember groping her a few times while she was napping (she's a heavy sleeper). Also, when I was home alone, I used to steal her panties out of the laundry basket and masturbate with them.
Adolescence is a hell of a time. I'm really glad I never had to share a bed with her during that time like Poor-user, because I would definitely have tried something, which could have permanently scarred our relationship. We've always gotten on pretty well with each other.

My older sister is all about Nirvana and Alice in Chains. Younger is whatever bullshit is popular rn.

Trap
Mumford and Sons level shit
Musicals

>tfw no sister

Always wanted one. Maybe I'll have a daughter one day, we'll see.

It sucks user. Only boy in group of 4. All snitched on me and always tried to get me in trouble. At least if it was a brother I could beat them up or something.

Bro I once fucked this chick right? So she tells me I'm her second ever. Anyways I come to find out her first was her jealous older brother. Funny ass times.

get out nigger normie

>only boy in group of 4

Nigga I said I wanted a sister, not to be surrounded by girls.

I grew up with one older brother. I just always thought that having one sister around would be nice for a little change of perspective and vibe. But yeah, every guy who has a sister or sisters seems to say it's shit. Grass is always greener I guess

top 40
taylor swift
miley cyrus
simpsons wave