ITT: We pretend Donald Trump was just assassinated

ITT: We pretend Donald Trump was just assassinated

Other urls found in this thread:

hacknewstoday.com/featured/terror-attack-at-trump-rally-trump-wounded-by-mexicanislamic-extremist-ivanka-holding-press-conference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE FUCKING
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EEE
WWWWW
SSSS
SSSS
SSSSSS
SSS

REEEEEEEEEEE

FIRE UP THOSE GAS CHAMBERS, BOYS

Guys

Turn on CNN

Trump just made a full recovery, and he's making a public statement.

His eyes are glowing gold and he has wings coming out of his back.

Well, it's official. We live in a shadow-government controlled dictatorship. We have no choices. Our lives are ruled by puppeteers.

Take your arms, if you have none, take your shovels, your hammers, your axes, and take to the streets.

If they won't let us peacefully choose the America we want to live in, we'll remind them why the 2nd amendment exists at all.

Good thing he appointed his wife as his VP.

*collects $5 from deadpool*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*looks at photo*

Why'd his secret service detail jizz all over his mouth and face instead of calling an ambulance?

You guys are idiot. Don't roleplay his death, you'll meme magic him negatively.

WE DID IT LEBBIT
WE KILLED DONALD TRUMP

Do you fags realize OP is trying to use meme magic?

Muy Problemo

We might. But it will be glorious regardless.

>Idiot attempts to assassinate Donald Trump
>The Don shoots back with concealed carry
>Even death cannot stump the Trump

He will rise again in three days.

Shit I just heard the news I knew it wouldn't be long, either his dead or if he is still alive they gave him a warning shot, so if he lives expect him to change dramatically from his policies, this fuckers just don't give a fuck anymore its so obvious.

Based Barron runs in his place, securing Trump's already strong voterbase and reeling in sympathy votes turning all states red and declaring war on Islam.

Thank god it's over

xDDDD Feel da bern Drumpf xDDDDDD

Posting in an FBI thread

INTER HIM ON THE GOLDEN THRONE

It is time for me to kill, and it is time for me to die.

I gotta say, it was pretty fucking alpha when he just scooped his brains back into his head and then proceeded to strangle his assassin to death.

Hofer's Europe rises and takes America

The Great West is created and Putin is our best ally

Shots were heard at Trump’s rally in Iowa today as he exited the stage. CCTV Security cameras caught photos of Trump being rushed out of the arena.
No gunman has been found, however it is suspected that the shooter is linked to a Mexican gang that supports El Chapo and Islamic extremists.

Trump is currently in transit as the Iowa Caucus kicks into full-gear.

While spectators claim this is some sort of elaborate “publicity stunt” to garner more votes, others are saying that Trump has lost a great deal of blood and is currently on life support.

Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, is going to be holding a live press conference in coming hours.

Bookmark this page as updates will be posted as they are made available.

hacknewstoday.com/featured/terror-attack-at-trump-rally-trump-wounded-by-mexicanislamic-extremist-ivanka-holding-press-conference/

>mfw we learn Trump planned this

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN
A
Y

O
F

T
H
E

R
O
P
E

W
H
E
N

i'm glad i'm not american

hahahhahaha amerilards think they live a democracy and the ruling elite need to assassinate trump he will get beaten due to america's corrupt political system even if he has the most voters

why make him a martyr when you can just use the cheat codes to get shillary in

IRC now! It is fucking payback time!

ok

If this really does happen there will be a civil war in this country. The militia movement would start full scale warfare against the government. The left would form its own paramilitaries and carve out territory on the West Coast. It would make Syria look like an elementary school playground.

Which IRC? Give me the information.

Settle down redneck, who said it wasn't a foreign extremist who killed him?

hell be fine

The leaf is right, seriously guys god only knows what kek will do to us

No wall then? I was hoping to join the Night's Watch.

Well, maybe not civil war, but massive riots against Hillary. Bernie will be like "i don't aprove this". Civil war would be if Hillary wins ilegally.

He'll be fine

A new martyr is born
Libshits BTFO

This. Don't do it guys.

# notallmuslims

the sad thing is, I really don't think this would happen. I feel like even if there was hints of evidence that suggested that it was government sponsored, the populous has become too ______ to really do anything about it.

Exactly. This is a counter-op against our meme magic started by an anti-Trump troll. Honestly, their tactics are getting surprisingly sophisticated in their desperation.

why
in 3 days he will rise again :D

oh shit I dont have time to bulk up for the race war lads

Keep dreaming Applied Memetics. Kek will never allow his magic to be used to bring Trump harm.

Tbh if this happened for real a civil war would probably break out.

you had all winter you filthy shitstain, what were you doing?

COUP D'ETAT NOW HOLY FUCK SHIT IF UCKING HATE KIKES ITS ALL THAT GEORGE SOROS KIKE'S FAULT FUCKIKKKKKK
RACE WAR OW FUCKKKKKKKKK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wait what

>immortal emperor
>assassinated

Choose wisely

DEAR

GOD

FINALLY

THAT CUNT

WAS SUCH

A KIKE ENABLER

REV UP THOSE FRYERS

WE WILL BUILD THE WALL, AND IT JUST GOT ONE THOUSAND FEET HIGHER!

WE RISE AND TAKE THIS GOD DAMN COUNTRY BACK IM SICK OF THESE FUCKS

>Some asshole shoots a pistol at Trump
>SS were too slow
>The bullet flew toward Trump's forehead
>A ghostly image of Jesus Christ appears in front of Trump
>Trump has revealed his stand powers
>He catches the bullet with his finger tips and throws it back into the shooters brainstem
>Everyone claps
>Some BLM protester hiding in the crowd yells "WUUURLSTAR"

if such a thing happened its the duty of every american to walk into the senate or where ever your politicans are and open fire on every single one except the good ones like ron paul

if the fbi are reading this fuck you! the 2nd ammendment was built for such a thing

you got away with it with JFK you wont get away with it again you cucks!

whether or not he is trying to incite meme magic they won't let trump get into office, its not part of the plan

I got this

HAHA TIME FOR RACE WAR

Looks like I'm heading to the american embassy today.

I'm going to sign up for the US army, gain US citezenship and join you in the race war brothers.

Time to kill some mexicans.

THIS

THE ACTUAL HAPPENING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

ANONS IN NEW YORK, MEET ME AT TIMES SQARE WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT

THERE, WE RIOT

LURK MOAR

Happening threads are not about "pretending" or "LARPing" or "roleplaying, tee hee!"

The purpose of the vital HAPPENING exercise is to prepare us and keep us all aware of the inevitability of the REAL HAPPENING, which is arriving SOON.

PREPARE FOR THE FUCKING HAPPENING. I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING YOU. STOCKPILE RESOURCES NOW.

Also,
>implying CIA
If anyone is to try it will be some nigger or spic.
Civil war will ensue.

will travel from west coast to riot

Sup Forums BTFO

guys
he survived a shot to the head
i'm starting to think he might be the anti-christ
still voting for him tho

>The madman did it!
Glory to our martyr, may his heaven be filled with young women and free of minorities.
We who stayed to spread his evangelion on protectionism and the usefullness of nation states will avenge his sacrifice.

DEUS VULT.
TRUMPIST AT MORTEM

>west coast
You're going to be need there mate. Someone's got to kill all those mexicans.

Better get that 308 out, and drive to my target. Molotov in hand.

I refuse to focus on his death. I will celebrate the fact that he nuked the secret masters of the world into oblivion before he went and now humanity is free

No one is surprised or cares

No... Fucking.. Way...

kys

>take part in the american civil war 2 electric boogaloo
>win
>get listed as an international war criminal by the jews
>can't ever return to the greatest cuntry on the planet
I think I'm going to have to give it a miss until youse come here to liberate Melbourne and Sydney from the Jews and the outback from the emus

>flag
You have to go back

Arise, chicken

What if we fake a plot to kill Donald Trump and then blame reddit? I would be just a prank bros.

he'll be fine

I wish I was a 10 year old wearing a tailored suit.

>implying this website would even handle all the traffic and posting if this were to happen

Sup Forums would die for a few hours

Lets roleplay bernies death instead!
Im glad that another commie bites the dust

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

Or anything similar.

Could you imagine if Sup Forums existed during the Kennedy assassination?

The site would be down for weeks.

hmm you just might be right

Lord Kek please forgive me, I did not want to use my meme magic like this

YELLOW STONE WAKE UP

>that shooter
No wonder you lost the war against the emus.

Excellent, hehehe.
That foolish burger believed he could make us pay our promised 2% defense budget in order to maintain NATO. But now the fool is dead and we will save many kroner. Hehehe.

;_;

Kek has spoken!

PRAISE KEK

IT'S ALL TRUE

HE'S ASCENDING TO GODHOOD

would make him into a martyr and unify the people, that would be the last thing the jews want

I am now a #cruzmissile