So I'm pretty sure I found my wife on Ashley Madisan, the photo is blurry though what do?

So I'm pretty sure I found my wife on Ashley Madisan, the photo is blurry though what do?

File a complaint for divorce accusing her of adultery. If she pleads the 5th, it was her. If she denies the adultery, she's innocent.

Post the photo obviously.

Its super blurry, but here it is

Working on it because im bored.

This is a tonal depth map. What I have so far, you can see the eye placement (upper black dot) and the dress/shirt has yellow/green/black tones.

Keep the thread bumped.

I could be totally wrong just something about the image reminded me of her. Bump

bump for interest and for something productive

ALSO OP why you gonna be mad when you were on there too. Don't tell me you were JUUUST looking for your wife

Well, human brains are giant pattern recognition machines. Usually our hunches are based in some fact.

Anyways, I don't expect you to understand fully what this is but its a light/heat bake map of the image, basically letting me know the lights direction and confirm the shape/angle of the face in the photo, will follow up with said info in the next post.

i honestly couldnt imagine anyone but men using that while they just propped up fake profiles of women to keep the men attached
pretty common tactic of dating sites

how much experience you have with (photoshop I assume) program of this?

get an account and catfish her to find out. sorry if it's true man

I never said I was going to be mad, I said I think I found her on the site. I haven't thought about what I would do with the information once I have it. This more like a I need to know sort of thing.

if i get dubs then you both have one of two options

#1: you both begin lives as swinging couple

#2: divorce or split up forever

...no in between

you happy with your marriage?

Why were on Ashley Madison?

What is her name? I can check her out for you. I bet she would like some of my BBC.

found the chick

BarBeCue Sandwich maybe

Too much.

Posting the unedited of this afterwards, you can clearly see the eye in the photo will explain more next post. Marking are facial features such as brow, jaw line etc.

Here is a blown up final bake resolution of the composited images. You can clearly make out an eye from the image data, other than that there isn't much to work from. Also, before people hate on JPG. When working in low resolution to high resolution, JPG stores more information data per DPI than any other format.

in other words thats as good as its gonna get?

Bump, i wanna see Sup Forums solve this conundrum

confront her and then leave her

looks like a dick pic

Essentially. If I had a super computer I might could recomposite it, but im not ibm or the navy.

Have an alien photo I did last week.

Ask her if she likes pina coladas, or getting caught in the rain.

Yo, OP, this is literally the best way here.
People can look similar so photo might not be the best.
But this one is surefire

>OP goes on Ashley Madison
>Complains about wife on Ashley Madison
Just get a divorce and get it over with

What made you think that's your wife?

It would be helpful if you had a face pic of her to go along with the blurry one.