Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-09/ethnicity-bone-marrow-donations-needle-in-haystack/8565320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

black father. automatic single mom

Raising another mans child is not something any guy should do.

Dated a single mom last year. If you play your cards right, they give it all up on the first date.

Men need to collectively stop dating sigle mothers entirely.
Let the women know that there are long term repercussions for being a whore.

But desperate betas will ruin this quickly I'm sure.

..... But you'd be able to cash in on all those child support payments

I was raised by a single mom and I would kill to have had a father. Any father. I would date a single mother just for the sake of the child.

Single moms are really looking for a family type kind of guy so unless you think she's worth it she'll want you to settle down with her because the truth is you won't get between her and her kid

No. You always have to stand in line behind the kid.

As who was raised by one don't it's not worth it and too many problems that come with the baggage. Maybe go somewhere in the Midwest too find a good wife

>find a wife
see, that's where you go wrong.
fuck getting married

I don't understand how anyone can look at these two in the pcuture and think they're related or even of the same species shit confuses me

Mom on left

yes, because then I can fuck the daughter when she is of legal age.

never get into a serious relationship with a single mother.

Shes looking for someone to take care of her and her child. aka she got knocked up by a chad and now shes looking for a beta

>goes out riding cocks
>thinks being a racetraitor is fine and decides to keep the mudblood baby cause the dad won't leave.
>second the baby is out he bounces harder thab every one of his future child support cheques
>she decides now is the best time to go out and find a nice family (white) man who will stick around. Moment she gets one she locks him down asap

The ultimate con

I'm not settling for a gold digging whore hell I fucking marry a Mormon girl just to have a wife. Plus sitting around not doing and not contributing to the betterment of society by first making an ideal one at your home seems unfulfilling to me. Plus I'm automatically gonna get a pre nup when I marry someone

lol at this thread. this girl is far hotter than what most of these neckbeards replying could realistically date

Terrible idea. They are bottom of the barrel trash and if the kids a mongrel everyone will look down on you for the rest of your life.

>Le edgy marriage sucks post.
Okay kiddo. You're just full of mammi's home made upsetti spaghetti. Trick is find a nice virgin girl and be her first. She will fall head over heals and stay faithful. Play the slow game and groom her into a white for you and you alone

and thats why they get away with being a cock whore and settling down with the first beta that has a good paying job.

U know the rules post time stamp and tits or GTFO

I usually date single or married moms because I have a big cock and moms pussies are always stretched out and can take it.

Mud money

If asked honestly, it's fine. It's a modern world. This being /b, I assume you are race-baiting, and so, fuck off, racist.

even if i were bottom of the barrel in looks and status i would still turn my nose up at a single mother. She is beneath even the NEETs

Damn. Eric Andre had a child.

If she has a kid move on. Date abroad. Do not date western women. They don't know what they want, play mind games, and are almost impossible to talk to.

why wait?

Nothing edgy about it. Marriage is the work of religion. It's not in our nature to be with one partner for life. You can lie to yourself all you want and drink that marriage kool aid.

It's one thing being a single mom it's another thing if she's a race traitor. I don't want to walk around and get weird faces from people expecting me to explain myself for taking a part in this monstrosity. Fuck I might aswell be as pathetic as Jeb! Turtles Bush with his mestizo goblin wife

Mulatto babies are the most hideous and disgusting looking creatures. My stomach turns every time i see one of them.

even jeb is more alpha than the beta cuck who wifes a coal burning whore. you would be less than jeb! if you did that.

That and dick touching toilet watter when you shit.

I fucking hate that the most.

Horrible idea, only single mom I would date is say one that her husband died and the kid is still very young below 8, or the same but the dad is just gone where I will never see him nor is he taking the kid with him on the weekends. Knowing that the kid is hanging out with his dad every other day there is no way in hell you can truly be a father and raise him how you want.

1000% agree but honestly I'm starting to be disgusted by hapas little bit more because I get the Elliot Rodger vibe from them with their soulless eyes. I'm right next door to a wmaf couple and I cannot stand the sight of their kids for the life of me.

more mom!

This is common knowledge... you, you fuck off.

say it louder for the idiots in the back

with a mixed race kid? fuck off

otherwise sure.

This works. Virgins are better.

If u get a chance to fuck both the mom and daughter more power to ya

I tried a single mom once, it was annoying constantly having to take her kid into account, couldn't have sex sometimes, all the extra time packing her baby stuff when we would leave. Because of that I would never again be with a single mom.

Single moms are really looking for a new cash cow they can live off and help support their bad decision making and cocklust.
Every single mom i've ever known between 25 and 35 has been THE biggest dick huffing whore.

thats like waiting to eat food until it's expired.

Marriage is for cucks in today's society. There's no benefit for a man to get married. And no punishment for a woman cheating on her husband.

Also a continuation of this. I live in SoCal and the urban areas are atrocious I cannot for the life of me go to public places without being angry or disgusted. Fuck one time I went to this one strip mall and I could find maybe a handful of actual Americans. Every time I look into a race traitors eyes I see soullessness of knowing full well what they did and filled with shaming knowing they fuel the enemy.

>2018
>getting married
In a country where like 50% of marriages end in divorce and I lose my shit no thanks I'm not that retarded

Don't mind the racist manchildren who know nothing about the real world.

some of us don't hate kids.

most here like them too much.

By this logic civilization is not in our nature as humans we adapt and set rules for ourselves to create order. If you want to live like a fucking animal go right ahead.

Fact

dont date, just fuck them

Don't even think about it! I just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship with a single mom... she didn't want to go to school or get a job so she was at home every day doing fuck all... personally I think she was fucking the baby daddy but who knows don't care life goes on... you make your own babies don't take care of someone else's mishaps and fuck ups trust me when I tell you

You are what's wrong with this country. You hate people because of the color they were born with and can't change. While you are over here being a massive racist asshole and could change to be a better person at any time. You just choose to be what's wrong with the world.

The fact is tho Jeb! Pushes his disgusting fetish for the whole country when he shills for spics as "natural conservatives" along with parading his "family" around like its something to be proud of. The same thing with that English prince for being a oil driller

Or you know mixed race people can't get bone marrow transplants and How it destroys the national identity of a nation?
Sources for my claims for race mix people can't get home transplants
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-09/ethnicity-bone-marrow-donations-needle-in-haystack/8565320

That's a bit of a stretch. Civilization was borne from necessity, marriage was not.

Bone* fucking autocorrect

Not a mudshark. I refuse to raise a nigglet. There is always consequences for your actions even if you are a female.

Trust me bro you'll never be first in her mind and once you're in you're trapped... the girl I was with every time I said I'm leaving she would always threaten to hurt her self or kill herself so I stuck with her untill one day I called her bluff and said I'm out. Feel bad for the kid but not my problem the kids dad was half nigger so I already foresaw the future with my self being with both of them... I make pretty good coin and I could see everything going down the hole with my life... Thank God I'm out

not who you were replying to but i only hate black people and for entirely valid reasons. they're low-iq, violent, and uncivilized. that 1% may not be doesn't render the stereotype inaccurate, so i'll go ahead and hate every nigger i see

>I said I'm leaving she would always threaten to hurt her self or kill herself
Hell I would have let her. If she is that unstable I don't want her in my life or raising my kids LOL.

Dated 2.
Both crazy.
Both had been abused by their fathers as teens.
The 2nd one had a daddy fetish, we were getting into it and I was about to cum then she started crying. So I caried on, came in her and went to sleep to the sound of her sobbing.

>threatened to kill herself
Why not just report her to the police or CPS if she says that? If she wants to try and scare you, just scare her right back by punishing her for trying to use threats

I have a strong conscience so I would be scared of her killing her self which is why I stayed with her for 2 and a half years because I couldn't have her shit on my shoulders if anything was to happen... I went on a nice vacation to Mexico smashed some dime pieces and realized I didn't need her or her baggage anymore I'm 24 and got the whole world ahead of me

So you are saying the entire nation is at risk because a few people out of the vast number of people
1. Get cancer
2. Get treatment
3. treatment is unsuccessful
3. Reaccurance of cancer
4. Needs bone marrow
5. No sibilings/family matches
6. Is mixed race

That's a lot of hoops to jump through for the entire nation to be essentially marked for death because of their ethnicity.

At the end I told her that I would call child services and the cops if she kept saying it she simmered down for a bit... I had to be savage mode when I broke up with her i told her on the phone it was over and she called back shaking a bottle of her anti depressants saying she's going to take them all... I went over called her sister called her dad and said if she does something stupid it's not on my shoulders watch her... It's been a couple weeks now I'm still talking to her but no I love you bullshit she knows I'm completely done

This is the problem though. My last relationship was with a single mom and at the end caught her fucking a dude, moved out that same day and cut things off, my heart broke that the little guy could no longer be part of my life. In short, the bitch became meaningless and I still to this day miss her son and he deserves to have a father who isnt a piece of shit and who cared about him. I miss the kid and the dog, she.....can go suck.....well keep sucking other dicks.

That wouldnt really be a solution. Also it doesnt account for any of your birthparents circumstances that brought you into this world. You never asked for this life.

Most of your misfortune could have been avoided if people were responsible and didnt have the brains of rabbits.

Or some people might have just been adopted and know better that they would never recreate the environment they escaped from.

Most single parents played in traffic with their genitals. A small percent of which are actually widowed or products of domestic abuse. I have no sympathy for pregnant teens and thots. I do have sympathy for the latter though.

If the kid isn't a nigger then depending on the circumstances then maybe. Especially if dad is dead, but that's not the most common case.

What if she doesn't know who the dad is?

Yes it is because they don't belong and honestly you can argue sterilization aswell to weed out the problem. One look at Brazil says it all on why nobody wants to be like them. Plus race mix people have no identity nor a country to call there's home. Another thing is do you think these people really like being mixed? They grow being an outcast in society and never belong anywhere they go and then you get a doctor telling you "sorry user would love too get you that bone marrow transplant you been needing but unfortunately because you're parents were irresponsible degenerated that cared more about excitement and self sacrifice and responsibility you're gonna have to pay hundreds if not millions of dollars just to get what you need from the pharmaceutical companies that gain wealth from this whole predicament."

leave it to bitches to fuck up sex like that. Like, how are they having a come-to-jesus thought monologue while fucking?

So you're ok with marrying a loooooooose biiiiitch......cucky muchy fuckyrooney?

Bro get your head out of it. I know it's rough but trust me you don't need the bullshit headaches fuck the kid if the mother cared about his well being she would have made smarter steps in life don't put that shit on you

Than self sacrifice* I hate auto correct

Oh i made peace with it, instantly, had to, but just miss the little fucker. My wallet doesnt miss the situation at all but the family life was nice while it was good.

...It's like waiting for the popcorn to finish popping

perfect, she probably wont remember my name when I ghost her after a few months

>marrying
>?????
Nigga, wtf? Hell no, absolutely not. Fuck you mean "marry"? LOL. Retard tryna marry bitches and shit.

Start your own with a bright woman and pump out your own kids and learn from it... I'll never go back to dating a single mom bro. Not worth it what so ever I wasted my prime years with her

This is all girls. Not just single mothers.

I hope this gives you the insight not to date single moms again. Better to make love to a woman who has her priorities straight than tying up someone elses loose ends.

Agreed

Reading comprehension issues?

All girls, not all women.

Definitely, and I feel the same way except my prime was a fat more obnoxiously useless version of myself, the anger changed my life but age is creeping in like a bitch. Definitely on the getting my life straightened out first plan then starting my own but shit down here in the good old grady judd zone most 20 somethings are poopin out kids like a night at a taco bell.

Fuck are you talking about? This thread isn't specifically discussing marrying a bitch, just asking thoughts on single moms. So, yes, there are reading comprehension issues here: that of your own, retard.

You are just sad. You keep going back to the same bone marrow issue that really isn't an issue and by the time it is we will have advanced so far medically, bone marrow will probably be irrelevant.

I like how you also try to make assumptions on how mixed people feel. It really shows you have never interacted in a cordial friendly way with someone of mixed race or just any race other than your own. You have no idea their problems you have no idea their struggles. Keep spouting more bullshit about how mixed people feel so I can tell you how wrong you are.

Gotcha gotcha, ok so......
You're ok with fucking a looooooooose bitch

There happyliciousdingleberrydingdong?

Return the lipitor its more dangerous than effective

>You're ok with fucking a looooooooose bitch
Absolutely. It's been a year, and I'm desperate. I would fuck anything. Also, pretty sure she takes it in the ass :^)

You sound cucked by the status quo. Use your brain man. When the legal system is truly fair for both parties and not set up for men to be raked over the coals I'll consider marriage. Until then fuck that. I'm not letting my cheese blow in the wind for some golddigger to take advanatage.

> ur sad
Projection
>going back to the same issue
Someone didn't read what I posted
>hur dur we're all one race
Been disproven multiple times it's been even proven that race mixing is scientically considered beastiality so would u be fine with people fucking dogs or horses?
> I like how u make assumptions
Same
>it really shows u never acted friendly towards someone not of ur race
More projecting I'm tribalistic but I don't want massive genocide. There is beauty all over the planet. My fav games are hoi4, civ 5, and Pokemon and I love the actual diversity of this planet but that doesn't mean we should all mix because lol why not.
>keep spouting more bullshit
I will when u stop and actual want a mutual discussion?

>assumes people are making assumptions

>Pulls a ton of assumptions out of his ass in rebuttal

You may not be a white democrat but youre sure as hell trying to sound like one.

Have you ever been hated on for being an oreo and an uncle tom in the same school? Get the fuck outta here.

You ever look in to the rates of depression and suicide in half asian half white kids?

I implore you to step out of your bubble and do a little research.

>Keep spouting more bullshit about how mixed people feel so I can tell you how wrong you are.

This tells me right away you only care about being right rather than doing some critical thinking. Better to feel safe and reinforce confirmation bias than be called wrong, right?

Once you go black.... you become a single mom

Dating a single mom is like dating a woman with two jobs, but who costs you twice as much as a woman with no kids.

I did this for 8 months once.

It wasn't that bad, but I'd label it as merely "manageable". The environment was negative, but she tried making up for that.

For instance, her baby daddy visited occasionally. Not long visits, but long enough to be annoying. In the back of your mind, you're thinking, "he's about to take the kid for a couple hours, then my gf will suck my dick like crazy, but in order for that to happen, the guy whose dick she sucked less than 2 years ago will be standing there. She probably looks the same to him too."

And 4 months into it, felt like we were 12 months into it. She got into routines pretty fucking quick. About a month before we broke up, she started pressing for marriage. She gave sound reasons. It's not that they didn't make sense, but it'd only been a tad more than half a year and I felt like I only knew 5% of her.

"I'll give you your own kid too". I don't want to hear that when I'm 24.

I'd only date a single mother if she had a cute daughter/daughters under the age of 8. Not to molest or anything just so I get to be a good father figure while they're still young.