Why aren't you bi?

why aren't you bi?

>more options > less options

I am. Dicks are hotter than vaginas, but women are more attractive than men.

not an option

pretty much this, chicks with dicks is the way to go

Some men are more attractive than some women.

I don't deal in absolutes. Not a Sith.

Still a straight leaning bisexual though.

>chicks with dicks

You mean dudes that try to look like women.

Yup, faggots.

Faggots can be hot. Depends.

Dicks are hotter than vaginas, but you also can't push a baby out of one. So until that becomes reality there is no way I would give up the ability to have biological children to marry a dude.

No one wants me, male, female, androgynous, or otherwise.

Cut androgynous female is my preference.

But I would date a boy if I was really into him. But unfortunately I'm not willing to commit to a homosexual relationship for life.

"Bisexual" is another term for "desperate".
I hate desperate people just as much as I hate fags.

why the fuck would you want to have kids?

1) they're loud, obnoxious, and annoying, as well as another mouth to feed
2) doing so is inherently selfish and unethical, forcing a life into the world - yanking inexistence into existence - to inevitably suffer and die

Or, you know, the dick likes other dicks in addition to pussy. It's really as simple as that. You can like 2 things instead of just 1 thing. Can your brain not grasp that?

No, because that sounds like someone accepted that he is desperate. If you like dicks, you like dicks. If you like something wrapped around your dick, ask your man for a reach-around.
But don't justify your desperation to me.

Of all the things in the world, the thing I want the most is to have a biological kid and raise him/her to be best person I can imagine.

I know it sounds like a fairy tail but it just one of the few things I really feel like I have to do In life.

>If you like dicks, you like dicks.

If you like pie, you like pie. What's your point? It doesn't mean you don't like cake.

BECAUSE I DONT LIKE DICKS IN MY MOUTH OR ASS

I'm bisexual but prefer women. You're a grade-A retard. Your brain is broken, you should probably end your life.

>trips wins

why not?

how do you know? did you try it?

I am but for guys I really only like traps.

Because I like fat chicks and therefore have plenty of options to date personal 10/10s. Keep being desperate though.

I notice that bisexuals have this retarded mentality. I give credit that they're usually very astute in other general aspects of life, but in this category, they're like a drowning retard in a kiddie pool.

I heard the argument that raising your own kid is selfish and it's "better" to adopt or blah blah blah. I'd rather have my own kid. My own blood and genes roaming this planet. It's a ticket to push my ancestry further down into a history that I wouldn't exist in. Yet I'm somehow selfish? What about the silly fucks who go 9/11 in life and adamantly avoid having a kid and never having offspring in their life? That's selfish. Your unique set of genes and traits ends with you. All because you selfishly didn't want to have a kid because you were too afraid and too weak.

Fuck that, I'd never raise another man's kid. I'd raise my kid to be successful and rule. To hell with the rest.

Yeah I'm sure someone arguing on Sup Forums is a great ruler.

I agreed until the end. It's pretty selfish that given the chance (Like being in love with a single mom) you wouldn't raise someone to be the best person they could be. Of course flesh and blood is better but if I'm put in that situation I'm not going to throw a kid on the streets and create another cylce of retards just because of my pride.

protip: don't date single moms them.
Hey, you eyerolled, didn't you? Oh you, stahp.

All I'm saying is if you're already trotting down the gay way, you might as well stay over there because nothing will really make you straight again.
Even if you decide to become straight, you're still a big faggot for what you did.

Bisexuals aren't trying to BE straight, you idiot.

They're trying to be bi. Not straight, not gay.

and "trying" isn't even the accurate word there

they just ARE

Unexpected wholesomeness detected . Thumbs up my man

They ARE desperate. And also indecisive.
But there's no such thing as being bisexual.
They indulged in something genuinely gay and therefore are genuinely gay. Regardless of future actions.

>be me
>23
>power of conscious free thought
>free will
>wholeshabang
>immune to anyone telling me who i can and cannot be attracted to
>fuck all yall

>wholeshabang
That's when you decided to do something totally and outrageously gay, right?

was sucked off by an older friend
he gave really good head to be honest

That means you're gay. No go-backsies.

I'm just spreading the good word.

All bisexuals are gay but not all gays are bisexual.

Do you even logic, nigger?

I assume you think if a bisexual girl lets another girl lick her pussy then she's now a lesbian forever.

Your logic suggests this.

You seem to only comprehend binaries for some reason, but there are decimals between 0 and 1, you know.

Because gays can't be bisexual. They're fucking gay. Your limitations on your comprehension does not amuse me.

No, if a straight girl lets another girl like her pussy, she's lesbian. Even if she fucks only men after that. You simply cannot turn back the hands of time. But it really doesn't matter, since society is more welcome to lesbians. Better chances for straight dudes like me to nail two chicks on the same bed. While they explore their "bisexuality", whatever blows their skirt up, I guess.

If you're a dude who only likes pussy, you're straight.
If you're a dude who only likes dick, you're gay.
If you're a dude who likes both pussy and dick, you're bisexual.

Any question, retard?

Why is your brain incapable of understanding liking two things at once?

You don't seem to know what you're talking about.
>Dude who only likes pussy: straight
>Dude who only likes dick: gay
>Dude who likes dick and pussy: also gay.
>Calling yourself bisexual: desperate attention whore

Oh, I understand it. But gays can't be straight. That's like trying to arbitrarily reclaim your virginity. The whole 50:50 thing is nonsense. Childish, even.

> 2017
> People still unubderstanding bis aren't uncapable of making a choice but just are attracted to both genders

God i've read so much retarded stuff. Then why were you so insecure about your heterosexuality to respond and confirm your pseudo alpha status on a thread about bisexuality ?
"I hate faggots hurr durr" more like you secretly crave dick my good bitch.

Because I don't find men sexually arousing.

nobody said that bisexuals are straight

quality > quantity

I'm not a woman or desperate or genetically broken.

>women look nicer
>cocks look nicer than muff

Girls with a nice feminine penis are literally the best option for straight males.

Retarded homophobic fucker. "Men fucking disgust me but lesbian turn me on so it's okay"
The world isn't circling around your very own dick stupid dumbass.

Why does dick weigh more than pussy on your retarded ass scale?

Either they are two types of attraction you can have one of or both. But you're saying one of the two can only be had one of. You're just not making sense and look like a complete idiot to anyone who can rub two brain cells together.

You don't like bisexuals because they have something in common with you (liking pussy). Big deal, get the fuck over it you crybaby.

I don't like cock

Don't care about dicks. Just here for more sauce on this one.

No, bisexuals are desperate attention whores.
They really are gay, but try to make it look trendy because they are indecisive.

Yeah, I am straight. Man-on-man action is disgusting to me. I wouldn't mind girl-on-girl and would even opt in for a 3-way. The lesbians could call it whatever, I wouldn't give a fuck.

I've never met a gay man who has convinced me that he can be straight. A gay man is gay forever. I don't like bisexuals because they're desperate attention whores. There is either gay or straight or (apparently) trendily in denial about their homosexuality.

You missed the point. Dumb/10 this isn't even funny.

Just go outside and try to be a happy little faggot, K?

I'm not even bi my good man. I juwt have an open mind.
Why don't you drop all your hate and go outside yourself and take a look at a more accepting world that will leave retards like you on the side ?
You're late grandpa. You're thinking 50 years backwards. Do you believe earth is flat too ?
My god do you even know about the Kinsey Scale ? Of course you don't. Go jerk off on lolis stupid beta

There is nothing indecisive about liking TWO things. You can be decisive about liking BOTH.

I am DECISIVE that I like BOTH apples and oranges. There is no CONTRADICTION in that you useless waste of space.

I like you.

Stop having such an open mind. Your petty enabling ways are convincing people that bisexuality is something real.

You have learned nothing, have you? Just holding on to your precious analogies because you don't have any better argument. It's sad, tbqh.
I keep saying that it doesn't matter what actions are taken after a gay experience, you're gay. It's really that simple, it doesn't even matter what your preference. You engage in something gay, you're gay. You can go back to oranges or apples or whatever, you're still gay for your previous actions. That lasts forever.

Reading you it seems that gayness is something you catch after same sex intercourse no matter what.
You're so damn stupid. Are you religious ? That could explain.

what is FUNCTIONALLY DIFFERENT about bisexuality in comparison to liking two different kinds of things (anything - the logic holds)?

>I keep saying that it doesn't matter what actions are taken after a gay experience, you're gay. It's really that simple

It's really that simple - BECAUSE you say so? You mean, just saying shit makes it true? OH RIGHT - that's because you're RETARDED. Gotcha.

Because I don't find men cute? You say it like it's a choice m80 :^)

>Are you religious ?
I'm willing to bet on it that he is.

Most small-minded people are.

cute males exist

sexual orientation is an ATTRACTION, it has nothing to do with what you do, or anything else for that matter

straight, gay, bi - all simply designate WHAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO. That's what these words MEAN.

So any other bullshit you're spewing is purely made up by your rampant, pathetic homophobia.

>convincing people that bisexuality is something real.
Nobody needs convincing except for you, for some reason. Most people understand it on an intuitive level - you resist it.

This leads me to think that you are a bisexual closet case. In other words, case closed. Get help.

This. Worst part is, I was pretty good looking and had female interest a couple of years ago, but I sperged out and ignored it. Now I am much fatter and more bald

Oh god, please don't bust out the phony god thing. That'd define you wayyy too much for my taste.

And no, I don't believe "gayness" is something to be "caught", it's something that one wanders into - usually after a straight relationship gone bad. Letting yourself indulge in gay activity makes you gay.

If I saw an erect cock and I put my mouth on it - even as a joke, that would make me gay. It doesn't matter if I raced home, used mouth wash, and then make out and make love to my wife for 3 days straight, I would be gay. And that's the end of that.

Bisexually cannot exist because of this. Even if you did something straight and enjoyed it, your actions as someone gay redefined you as someone who is gay. There is no undo button and no share button. You are either gay or not. "In between" is just as gay as being entirely gay.

Spare me of your mindless babble. Just because you say bisexuality exists it does? Just because a community exists that believes it, it's true? Do you all believe that the earth is flat, too? Or that the sun circles the earth?

So if you're a bi dude and you're with a dude then what?
Or if you're a bi dude and you're with a chick?
Idiots would continue to say they're "bi", because at that very moment they are either gay or gay. I see gays nailing chicks all the time, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Being "bisexual" is just being a desperate attention whore.

You're only calling me bisexual because you're trying to justify a reason to be attracted to me. Which means you're gay. I'm not gay.
But if you're lesbian, I'm down for an MFF 3-way.

;)

>more options
not really, people the opposite gender thinks you're a fag and gay people hates you for some reason

I certainly don't disagree, I just don't find the tradit masculine body attractive

Muffs are way prettier than dicks tho I gotta disagree with most people here

What's with your "desperate attention whore" thing? Bi people aren't seeking anyone's attention, especially yours. They are just living their lives like you live yours. Just because you think something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't. So according to your argument if a gay virgin man had sex with a woman for their first experience does that now make them straight? And what of all the children that were sexually assaulted is their sexual orientation determined by the person they were abused by? You can do better than that. It's time to realize the world doesn't revolve around you. You're sounding like a desperate attention whore.

Because its gay. Traps are as close to homosexuality as I will get. But feminine penis is NOT gay.