Celeb thread continued

Celeb thread continued.

Best Olsen related

lmao her tits are so saggy i dont know why you'd worship a fat cow like her

low energy bait

Weak bait.

Are Mary-Kate and Ashley her sisters? How the fuck did Elizabeth turn out so much hotter?!

She crawl on top of me and sag them right into my mouth.

Luck and lack of drug abuse

Sure the twins have the billions but their little sister is taller, prettier, has bigger tits and is way more talented

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone.

Sup bitches

better in every way

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

I thought this was Palvin and got excited. Oh well.

Moar

Night and fucking day.

it's on now

Found more.

Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up. He would start most of the celeb threads for the express purpose of trying to create a circle jerk because he is a huge faggot that is only interested in user's dicks and not the girls in the pics he is posting.

They're both hot.

>2017
>doubting the fappening was real

?

The main Herman of the celeb thread is an autistic NEET shut-in:
His posts =
>stutterfag spammer/VicJustice >Mackenzie Foy 17 years old - 2017
>Francesca Capaldie 13 years old - 2017
>Tayanon (one of them) as a homosexual circlejerk under the guise of a female celebrity
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>G Hannelius
>JJ
>impersonates Robertsfag by spamming spiderman, while requesting Emma R to be posted, fooling anons into believing it's actually Robertsfag
>does double bluff troll spamming horses when Robertsfag posts Emma R to trigger him, perpetuating a spam cycle
Typically, the NEET Herman's autism is triggered when other anons ignore him and he begins his troll posts/spam
Any questions?

I see zero sag there. What are you on?

je suis Herman

No blacked hungarians today, friend.

her ass kills me

fuck i wanna mount that ass

idiot in last thread was doubting it was real for no reason

Cock is out

Whose tits?

Fuck off

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a v-very b-b-b-beautiful alpha a-a-amazonian w-w-woman and I-I'm a-a l-lucky b-bed w-w-wetter f-f-for having h-her...

>Whose tits?
Tyler Perry's

Breast Olsen more like

bunnyfu is a cute

this

that's how I prefer it

Check filename, Avril Lavigne

Lizzie is pure, she would never!

doubting the entire fappening was real? or that those are really Avrils?

bunnyfu

long girl is long

Fucking hell

Queen Nicki you're so perfect :o

She has a sexy tummy.

damn straight

There was a question in the last thread, as there often has been since that photo started getting passed around, about whether or not that's really Avril. What this user is saying is that someone on the Internet said that it was Avril around the time of the fappening, and that means that either it's really Avril or the fappening wasn't real. There's never been stronger evidence than that logic that the image is authentic.

That they're hers but was skeptical of the fappening too

She's not a drug addled plastic surgeon addict

I-I want y-y-you g-good k-kind s-s-sirs t-t-to understand I-I take th-the p-possession o-of Vic v-v-very s-s-s-seriously; I-I know I-I have b-been g-g-given s-s-something v-v-very special...

latter

Leftovers QT

What is this, like the tenth faggot thread this hour alone? What the fuck is going on?
Fuck off with the faggot spam already. Trap threads, dick threads -- what the fuck? Who is posting the faggot threads?
Why not move them to a faggot spam containment board?

My Jewish mistress, how cruel she was to me but too incredibly hot for me to want to leave.

stop being lewd about vicky, stutterbro. alba misses you

so is it legit or not?

No way, Avril never had any tits to speak of.

I-I-I'm v-very s-s-sorry for o-offending y-y-you g-good sirs and I-I know I-I have a lot t-t-to answer f-f-f-for b-because I-I g-got Vic undeservedly...

fuck off you worthless piece of shit
we're trying to fap here

>a fag attempted to claim her tits weren't perky

Ariel Winter leaks when?

Sick! He's old enough to be her father.

Was not expecting her to be as stacked as that

lol

Clearly she did

Oh no, you can't get your daily dose of every fucking image that's posted every 3 goddamned hours you cringey US Magazine reading cunt.
Kill Yourself. Zero joke. Not kidding in the least. Go into your parents medicine cabinet and swallow every single pill you can get your hands on and crawl into the tub to die you useless douchebag.

Please Queen can I cum for you?

wink

Saving all of these, thanks!

No. Just no. Avril is flat, there's no way that's her. Sorry.

Why's she so flat?

I wish you would...

I used to actually enjoy coming to these threads. It was kind of fun to post new pics of celebs I lusted after and see if anybody had any new ones I hadn't seen before. Maybe even catch a nude leak in progress. But the content has been increasingly vile with each passing day. Closeted homos using celebs as an excuse to draw other dudes into discussing how they'd suck each other off while looking at the pics - news glad faggots: the celebs have nothing to do with it. YOU ARE GAY. And no amount of mooning over the same 10 pictures of flat-assed Taylor Swift and other barely passable traps is going to change that fact. Herman has taken over these threads, and by participating in them, yoi are just encouraging his behavior and others like him and quickly bringing about the complete ruination of this website. Until we all just say enough is enough and boycott/sage these cesspools of rampant faggotry, we will never be anything but the sperm-slickened anus of the internet.
Herman, if you won't kill yourself, have someone else do it. OD, autoerotic asphyxiation, 12 gauge - it doesn't matter. Hell, just drop dead of natural causes, your butter bloated arteries bursting with the effort of standing up to yell at your mother for more fruit juice. Until you die, Sup Forums is doomed to never rise above the frothy surface of the diarrhea filled toilet bowl that it has become.

She's not flat, she's got B cups

tits or no, avril is fine as fuck

No problem user, I'm saving yours too.

That's hardly stacked.

Here is the evidence that it's legit:
>someone, at somepoint, added a directory called "Avril" to the fappening leaks and put that image in it
>Avril has a brown spot on the side of her boob
>Avril's boobs are roughly the same size, shape, and color as those
>Avril once wore a gold chain
>if you point out that none of these things are actually evidence of anything, people get mad at you and insist that they are evidence
You draw your own conclusions.

gonna nut in that ass

>missed the fappening
She had a whole pile of cellphone pics leaked

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

wa t happen to her bobs