ITT:

Insult the country above you.

Go to bed u fat fuck

Trump is the best.

(Fat or gun joke)

Great cunt, this isn't int

not so fat minister of health

love u too neighbor. you guys might want a wall after Trump is made President, the illegals might try to reconquista canada

Fuck off to Sup Forums with your shit tier "le banter XDDDD" threads

this is why flags on Sup Forums are a fucking joke

>t. shitpost king

Hell yeah love me some Aussies

You lost a war to birds.

You're cute.

a fucking leaf etc...

why do I have the feeling that someone will combo break me here?

7-1

You have people of African descent in your country.

>Slavs
>White

kosovo is a country

Probably a Bernie supporter...

half breed faggot

Perfect country desu. Humanity's last hope

Spreads cancer and destruction around the world. Wants to fuck Europe over with TTIP, worse than all sand nigger immigrants combined.

Not with these cucks...

Elected a muzzie mayor.

half breed faggot

I'm white, Paco.

Cuck wasteland

literally impossible

Zidane says hi

treasonous tax dodgers and greatest allies

>french

Mudslime

easy country to rob

Traitor

Incapable of managing direct democracy, you base all sorts of social security on the whims of a congress without having power over said congress. You are ruled by a wannabe Aristocracy with leaders voted in thanks to the social equivalent to Affirmative Action and you see your personal rights diminished every day because of it. The worst part? Nobody will do jack shit about it, because you keep talking about revolution instead of actually doing it.

i fucked your mother

Still the only nation on earth that can elect Trump... anyone who doesn't think this is a good thing is literally a fucking autist. I mean that and I'm not just using that as an ad hominem. If you've spent any amount of time here and learnt any of the actual truths hidden from you by the powers that be, and if you don't have some social or learning disability like autism, you can see a clear picture that Trump is the candidate that is literally the last hope of the western world.

If Trump doesn't get elected and shift the paradigm and red pill the planet, the world is inevitably headed towards a central control that will be bad for everyone except literally a few thousand Jews.

In 2016, America will either save the world, or ensure its doom

where?
are you shitty version of germany or the shitty version of france?
or both?
youre just shit really m8

Turn on the news. We out here

Hey guys, what's going on here?

Gypsy

They want us to insult each other but I think that we should say something good about each other
I mean, Sup Forums is a board of peace right?
I like your flag design

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

I can't think of one good thing to say about your country.

The food sucks, the people suck, the country sucks, and the culture sucks.

I guess you have some okay wildlife.

Crook teeth

How original.

It's not you it's me.

t. Ahmed Abdullah

BarBQFortMac

POO IN LOO

LOL

Well at least an Indian city didn't officially recognize 31 genders yet, so that's good I guess

Yes because you'd probably stone or kill them all.

your country is a good example of what we shouldn't let the world turn into, possibly a sad indication of what it will become

>Yes because you'd probably stone or kill them all.
Isn't that good though? Would you really want a non-binary apo gender femme butch drag queen running around you?

A Superpower :DDDDD?

How does it feel knowing that even the poorest of our poor still has a place to live, food and a standard of living higher than almost all of your country?

With what will happen to the US by the SJWs and the percentage of white people getting smaller every year, calling someone American will be considered an insult.

there's still no country above brazil so I'm fine with my life.

(i'm rich)

Nobody needs to say anything because calling someone brazilian is an insult by itself.

How does it feel knowing that there are no non-binary apo gender femme butch drag queens that identify as trans-latino landhwhales in our country?

Too easy.

Give your best insult cuck :^)

Ahaahahahah DESIGNATED. Also fuck you curry muncher stealing all the cabbie jobs and pissing in the cabs. Disgusting

Wat. You have faggot brigades for hire just to be flamboyant in front of shops you dont like. I forgot the dang name

Are you cabbie jobs really that desirable in yer country mate?

Chakkas?

also please remove Trudeau as fast as you can

Jew.

How does it feel to be cuckadian?

PAY DENBTS

You suck our dicks for clean water

Is that yoyr best insult?
Nothing about how fat voilent dykes are in controll?

And i thought you will have at least a small amount of iq to say a good insult.

California is the worst state in the entire country.

W-Well y-you're a jew...so, HAH

Also shitty comebacks.

And here i thought that some of you might have a little bit more iq to think on a good insult.
But you are indian so i guess you dont get this much education, huh?

But being a Jew is the worst thing imaginable. Fat violent dykes can't compete. Don't bump your hooked nose on the door on the way out.

no
the biggest aids/shit pool in the world

Go shit in a street with the rest subhumans

PAY TID BITS OF YOUR DEN BITS

Kek, belive me thar shitskins are worse.
At least we kikes don't fly planes into buildings and shoot people in the streets.

good goy mongrel

can't really think of something insulting to say so I thought I'd roleplay as an autist

>the biggest aids/shit pool in the world
Are your describing what germany will be in the next decade?

Worst thing ever yet own your country's money
Also his

What the shit you put on my flag?

I love Israel.

Kek.
If you are going to insult someone make sure you have something to say on him faggot :^)

Out of topic : but what happened with those greek islands?
Are they going to be Turkish territory now?

Well you are a faggot

Cancer.
He put cancer :^)

Is the game still on?

Slightly better than latvia

Have you named your child Satan yet?

Sorry to hear mate.
Get well soon

Your programmers are terrible at coding standards and reading specifications. And English in general.

Greeks are clearing the islands of refugees and putting them into more official camps. I'm guessing they're trying to take back the beaches so tourists will come. These refugees have completely crippled tourism for Greece, costing once again billions. Which they don't have.

is that even a real country?

At least i can support a family.

It's good to know that at least they'll live about 20 years of a good life, until they suffer eternal damnation

Not in my book mate :/

I am actually :^)

Robin Van Persie is a faggot

>costing once again billions.
so how many dollars of debt is greece actually in?
can it even come out of it at this point?

I hate how people imply that the holocaust actually happened.