What can I do to get more ass in life i don't want to be a singer or pro athlete any other ideas? Currently 17

What can I do to get more ass in life i don't want to be a singer or pro athlete any other ideas? Currently 17

I also don't want to learn an instrument

Get money.

Manipulate and exploit women with personality disorders, especially those who grew up with an alcoholic.

How?

Voice is an instrument. Maybe you just sound too jewwy for the ladies.

Ask nicely.

10/10 advice

I have realized females are only into money, love is not real, they all want money, stuff, and sex. The connection of love no longer exists.

keep powder on you

Examples?

I wish this was legal

>I can't identify daddy issues

yes you can you have enough of them yourself

Asking Sup Forumstarded virgins is definitely a good place to get some hot tips on the dating scene.

Roofies help

how do i find them?

I suggest drug dealing, I have 2 guys that i see, both always have 6/10's or highers

Too pussy to have parents find out

Thank you for keeping my cock hard

Become an Accountant. Chicks love stable middle class guys

lower your standards. fuck a couple low self esteem fatties who at least have a personality and are desperate for the cock. Eat their sex to gain nourishment. Realize that you don't always have to fuck desperate fatties. Eventually get bored with fucking desperate fatties then try for ugly skinny chick. Welcome to the next tier. Eat their sex for nourishment. Get bored of fucking pathetic chicks who get laid just because they aren't fat as fuck. Find what personal upgrade you need to make the next jump. Try to fuck a normal looking girl. Fail. Fail a lot of times. But succeed once. Eat their sex for nourishment. Repeat process until you're not so much of an awkward sperg, have a decent job, are in some sort of shape, and are fucking/dating a lady who has her shit together.

I just turned 17 and I've been getting ass and pussy for 2 years. It's really simple lol step 1 get a gf. That's it bye

Thank you

I have fucked 6 girls i just need better girls instagram girls or the 8/10's I'm tired of these 5s

UNDERAGE B& NOW

This