ITT: Albums you're ashamed of liking

ITT: Albums you're ashamed of liking.

>feeling shame
lul xd

Saying you have guilty pleasures is just an intellectual cop out to avoid thinking critically. In your case OP you just have fuck awful taste

could you rephrase that

Subscribing to guilty pleasures kills any chance of thought about the medium one is consuming because they're agreeing to pre-made ideas which are not rooted in the self. While a mature music listener will decide what they think about music from within, the rockist is falling to pre-made conceptions which say that something is intrinsically better without actually making any kind of assessment themselves. As such, doing so makes a person an empty vessel for the perceived ideas and opinions of others instead of a source of fresh and stimulating genuine viewpoints.

thanks brother

nothing to be ashamed about here

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Soundcloud meme rap. I'm 25 and feel like I'm too old to be enjoying this shit but I can't help myself.

This too

but dude this shit is really good

The only good DnB album ever made, all songs are at least 8/10.
Nothing to be ashamed of.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik

you fucking disgust me.

same, i know it's not very good but i can't stop listening to it

I'm not ashamed of anything fuck you

You should be.

Why be ashamed? It's one of the best albums this year.

Nothing to be ashamed of

this for me too, they are so edgy but they make some really catchy songs with amazing guitar work

why be ashamed of liking anything?

you have nothing to prove to any of us cunts.

go ahead and listen to your shit album, as long as you stand by what you like then you've at least earned my respect. stop being ashamed.

Is the whole "listen to whatever you like" a meme or true?

Come on man, it' a meme. Listening to what you like? Forget about it, jabroni!

Oh thank you user I am relieved I don't have to form my own opinions now. Gonna check p4k now