>or

2. Proposing marriage to a monogamous girl who has a child by another man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proposing marriage, full stop

If deciding on 1: You're a cuck
If deciding on 2: Life wasted on cuckoo

What if the girl you proposing to comes from a wealthy family and she has a lot more money than you and she says yes?

Damn. That's actually a tough one.

I can't decide.

You don't have to be into that cuck shit to share your girl's body. I can't stand cucks or the mentality behind it, but everyone just relates girlfriend sharing to cuckold now, because it blew up in terms internet memery and fetishism.

In which case there's nothing wrong with being beta. The kept man lifestyle can be really comfy actually.

What makes it beta? I mean, if getting married doesn't result in becoming a provision drone, and does result in becoming prosperous, wouldn't that make it alpha?

If you watch another man fuck your girlfriend, you are literally a cuckold.

There is no grey area here.

This. My brother made his girl suck my dick, but he's not a cuck. I personally wouldn't ever do that or have threesomes with guys. But guys that do that aren't necessarily cucks or gay just from guys I've known. Also what about guys who fuck women who have boyfriends or husbands, they're sharing their women with the woman's boyfriend/husband.

Beeing a cuck literally means sharing your girls body. So, yes, your brother is a big cuck.

>that's where you're wrong cuckdo

>10/0/5/2
Worthless thread

>monogamous

Booooooooooooriiiiiiing

neither, stop worrying about what others think of you, if you don't, you won't even know who you are anymore in a year

This user gets it

Only correct answer;

You can always get a other girlfriend. Signing on to be daddy for some other guys kid(s) means you probably get to deal with that fuck for the rest of your marriage how ever short that ends up being. Plus that little shit kid is going to put quite a damper on your relationship. You will constantly resent the little bastard until you can't take it anymore.

#2 is more beta by far.

Yes he is.

Your brother used his girlfriend to suck your dick vicariously.

He wanted to make you cum.

option number 2.

I do number 1 ever other week.

>3. Having a girlfriend in the first place
I'll go with 3

It's so fucking immature to believe that what others think of you doesn't affect your life.

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation and only a few seconds to destroy it.

In 2017 who cares about reputations? That first user had it right.

A good reputation with who?

>who cares about reputations?

Guys who want to get laid. If you think that your rep has no impact on your life, then I think you have a very difficult time getting girls to have sex with you.

The cuckold mentality is all about wanting someone else to please your girl, because you are incapable of doing it properly yourself. That's what they get off to; someone fucking their girl better than they could. Most cucks apparently love being degraded and beta shitheads. That's disgusting and pathetic.

I enjoy the idea of letting a guy fuck my girlfriend, but not because of those cuck reasons. I like a submissive girl who likes being used as my fuck toy, and I like to share my toys with my friends.

Completely contrary to a cuck, I like the idea of sharing my girl with guys who don't get action any actions themselves, and wouldn't normally ever stand a chance with a girl so far out of their league. Not only friends, but surprising strangers with such a treat out of their dreams entertains me. Even if they're too fat to fuck her properly it doesn't matter, because after hes had his fun I'll fuck her properly myself as a reward.

Three ways are fucking great, four ways even better. I like my girl being used fully, and I like helping out friends.

I don't know what this fetish would be called, but I like to think of it as the anti-cuck.

By several orders of magnitude.

How would random women you meet and try to have sex with, know anything about your rep. And who are the people who do know what your reputation is.

Getting laid has nothing to do with reputations. Besides, at this point in my life, I'd prefer eating a good meal over getting laid.

Damn I hope you never get bucked from that high horse your sitting on. I'd hate for you to fall in that shit you sling.

>Also what about guys who fuck women who have boyfriends or husbands, they're sharing their women with the woman's boyfriend/husband.
Those guys bragging about that are the biggest betas that are insecure.

I would never propose marriage to a girl -- I'm a MGTOW -- but I don't see the big deal with a child to another man. Step sons many times turn out better than biological sons.

>Getting laid has nothing to do with reputations

I cringed

Why? Are you talking about banging church girls? If not, then I don't see the connection at all.

reputation does have a lot to do with it. i've turned down girls over it many times. can hit it off with a girl but even later when you find out about it, fucks up things.

I never claimed I've done this with my girl. I was explaining a girl sharing fetish that's not cuckold shit, and describing how it's so contrary to what cucks enjoy about wife sharing.

I know I probably came off sounding like a douche, but that's because I'm sick of no one seeming to understand girlfriend sharing outside of cuckold.

I'd need to have a girl that I trust actually loves me completely before I try this, because I do have trust issues. Can't seem to keep a girl for over a year without realizing shes just off and on infatuated.

A bad reputation can get a guy laid too. A guy with the reputation of being a bad boy can get mad pussy. A guy with the reputation of being a good guy who is a great boyfriend can also get laid whenever they are single. Easily.

A guy with the reputation of being constantly cheated on or friendzoned all the time is going to have a difficult time getting laid.

Beta males believe that what women want is money. Alpha males realize that women view money as a means to an end and that end is to buy expensive, brand name fashion items that bestow upon them STATUS.

Women want status. Having a boyfriend they can brag about to their girlfriends is a huge turn on for women.

Yo dog it's cool. If I'm being perfectly honest I kinda just used you as an outlet for some bullying. For that I apologize. Look, whatever people want to do is fine. Personally, I want to be taken in by a bi couple. FF preferred but whatevs. In this new world of reexploring our sexuality it's hard to find a niche for true happiness. Sexual goals are just like other ones. You achieve some and don't with others. I get you my dude.

If you care about your reputation for getting laid, you probably have a reputation for being a superficial cunt.

>Watching a stranger fuck your girlfriend

Success itself doesn't determine an alpha, but the means by which you go about it. An alpha would know this.

>describes himself as the biggest cuck possible
>im the anti cuck guise
This has to be bait

Yeah, I hear you. Ha, who doesn't want to get with an FF couple, though? That, or MFF threeways with my girl is also on my bucket list.

>A guy with the reputation of being a bad boy
Who would qualify as a "bad boy" these days? Does this label even have any meaning anymore? Also, women, for the most part, are incapable of having status, because being a sex object does not really count as status.

The "anti-cuck" is what I'd call the fetish if I were to give it a name, and yes I chose anti-cuck because I think its hilarious.

If you think that's what a cuck is, though, you must not really understand the whole cuck thing. Can't blame you for not caring about it, though.

bad boy is just what girls call guys without status they can't brag to their friends about

All women have 5 universal attraction triggers. In no particular order, they are:
1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a successful risk taker
3. He has a willingness to emote (Prince, Robert Smith, Usher)
4. He is a protector of loved ones
5. He is preselected by other women.

A drug dealer would be attractive to women for meeting the successful risk taker and leader of men attraction triggers.
A player who breaks a lot of hearts would be attractive to women for meeting the preselected by other women attraction trigger.

Women derive status trough her man's reputation.

Sexual arousal in women stems from jealousy. Women become horny at the thought of a rival woman attempting to steal access to the life her man has built for himself; a life she buys access to by trading pussy to be part of it.

You seem really insightful user Id appreciate help with a problem I have
Girls at my college seem to really hate my guts, Ive meet a couple outside and its all fine but why do my classmates have such disdain for me? Theyre cold, bitchy, thrash talk me behind my back constantly, and I was a good friend of one of the bitches for many years until she started with this shit
Its a real pity because theyre huge sluts and have banged all of my buddies but me

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

>Women derive status trough her man's reputation.
But the woman is always just referred to as the man's girl. I mean, who even pays attention to the girlfriends of successful people other than, maybe, their physical aspects?

1 is the most beta obviously.

As a divorced man with a child I've been with a few divorced women with their own children.

The status the derive from her man is in the eyes of her girlfriends.

Her goal is to make her girlfriend's jealous by dating a guy her girlfriends desire.

different user but i've had something like this happen before. she's trying to mate guard by fucking up your reputation. your like the back up, back up plan where if she had a list of guys she wants to be with you're at the bottom of the list. so if everything else doesn't work out she thinks you'll be an easy partner to snag.

Easy
>Watching a stranger fuck your girlfriend

that depends. 1. is the stranger black? 2. is the child black?

if black, then yeah, it's beta. if not, who cares?

Como sabias que hablo espaƱol

Yeah but all of them are like this
Its not like im an ugly loser or anything
Im considered witty and funny by most people I know, and im constantly trying to be flirty or funny (they always laugh though I know when my jokes arent hitting)

It's pretty beta to not be able hold a marriage together. You had one job - keep your wife happy.
Clearly you failed at performing that duty.

Sure redpill.

>I was a good friend of one of the bitches for many years
I'll translate that for you:
I was a slobbery beta who only spent time with these girls to bang them and when they were tired of my shit they kicked me out.

Pretty sure they both fall under the things you should never do but Id say 2. is slightly less worse if the other dude was your buddy from the army that died in combat.

This was fucking awesome. Holy hell.

I know what you mean but it wasnt like that
I never found her that attractive considering we pretty much grew up together, she was more like a sister to me. What I dont understand is why she would shit talk me, or why all the other dumb cunts would believe her without even meeting me

Thank you, I'll keep your virgin insights on life in a safe.

If that's the case I'm sorry, just move on. You said that girls you've met outside the college are fine.

They're both horribly beta, unless the other man that fathered your girlfriend's child is dead. Then you're looking out for a kid with no dad and that's kinda awesome.

yeah just because they don't express outright disdain doesn't mean they don't look down on you. they think you're pathetic. you're like the type of guy they'd go for if you were the last man on earth. sorry all your wit and shit was just about enough to make them be interested in about 40 years when they get divorced and can't get any other guy.

You sound like a bitter virgin and im not even that guy

Your comment would make sense if women weren't such slobs who use men for their own ends.

so what did her mouth/pussy taste like after
>i bet it tasted like some guys dick

I'm not a virgin. The fact that you think I'm bitter is just you projecting that you would be when you empathize with the guy. Don't see why you're getting mad at me, don't shoot the messenger.

2 is the most beta
1 is just cuck and a bit gay

Isn't that how nearly every girl's mouth and pussy would taste like?

number 1 obviously

Depends are you fucking his girlfriend during #1?
Or do you already have a kid by another woman in #2?

Would it still be considered beta if you fucked the kid too?