Sup, Sup Forumsros?

Sup, Sup Forumsros?

i don't really watch the news or anything, because nothing good is ever talked about. But tonight, the someone left the news on, and I heard some shit about North Korea.

>they have weapons that can reach anywhere in the United States! They must be dealt with!

What the fuck, man? Do we not have weapons that can destroy them, as well? Why are we allowed to have weapons pointed at them, but not the other way around? I'm not saying I want them to have weapons pointed at us, but still. Why make it such a big deal?

Are we about to go to war?

bump

If we fire at them, they likely will fire at South Korea or Japan before we hit them. Personally, I think sacrificing one of those countries to get that stain off the map would be the lesser of two evils but it would never fly with the world at large. They can't reach us with any real WMDs anyway, just shitty missiles and such. Don't worry too much for now.

Because NK is the edgy kid that tortures his pets and would shoot up a school out of curiosity of how many people he could kill if he had a chance.

But you don't actually know if this is true.

We don't know if they're truly evil, though. We just know what the news tells us about them. 1984 type shit.

Meanwhile the US is the psychopath bully who thinks it's all just and fair as long as they get what they want in the end.

For reference:
thinks it's okay to sacrifice at least a WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY for his own perceived safety. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>thinks it's okay to sacrifice at least a WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY for his own perceived safety. What the fuck is wrong with you?

kek nice distraction story jew media

people wont be distracted so easily when their internet is being fucked with tards, you have sealed your own fates.

Ah, I didn't even think about that. Fuck. They're going to declare war, and NN is going to be ignored. :/

see Sup Forums

Sup Forums
>random

you'd be better off getting opinions from facebook users in all honesty

Hopefully bait but...
All they fucking talk about is destroying other countries, not least of all the US. Literally just go online and look, there are tons of videos of Kimmy explicitly stating this.
It's not just my safety, dingus. You'd rather risk that the whole world dies or gets forced to bow to tyranny and then probably get killed anyway than even consider a single country out of nearly 200 could take one for the team? Ah, to be a naive idealist again...

>All they fucking talk about is destroying other countries, not least of all the US. Literally just go online and look, there are tons of videos of Kimmy explicitly stating this.

Do you speak Korean? You can understand him? He may not even exist...

>they're talking shit!
>kill them!
*spits chewing tobacco*

North Korea is not a threat . Not only as said, but the north Korean military probably has the lowest morale in the world, and the population is mostly farmers. They pose no actual threat to the US, but the backlash from the rest of the world if we engage nk is what we should worry about. They're nukes wouldn't even get close to reaching us. Stop worrying about nk and ignore the media hyping up possible war for ratings.

Wow, and I thought my tinfoil hat was big...
Yeah. Talk shit, get hit. What's wrong with that?

North Korea is going to be the false flag that tears this nation apart.

nothing is happening, NK played their last bluff card and now they're gonna pretend they are ready to do some shit... in reality they have mediocre inferior technology and since launches are expensive they won't do that again any time soon

praying for an EMP, desu, senpai

Then you can't watch anime, faggot

such an intellectual
this guy was ...albert einstein

I said it at the start, Trump's plan all along was to string demoshits along over nork, to make them look like the bloodthirsty warmongers they are, and run nork out of resources and money.

A grand success, all told.

but I have the world's largest manga->8mm transfer collection!!!

bwahaha

if Trump truly wanted, North Korea would become a glowing wasteland in a matter of hours.

and if shillary had won, we'd already be at war with putin. Because libtards are bloodthirsty racist faggots.