What is the most irritating sound that you can think of Sup Forums ?

What is the most irritating sound that you can think of Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Loud eating and mouth noises in general.

Eating and smacking. I’ve walked out on several dinners due to this

Slightly different sound than OP but the only thing that makes me grit my teeth: metal scraping on metal (utensils on cookware)

the sound of chewing makes me incredibly annoyed

white people talkin' street

Misophonia : The Thread

Americans.

Any sound that comes out of the human mouth. Smacking lips when eating, sipping, that over exaggerated exhale when they take a sip of something, sneezes, coughing, honestly people's mouths need to be stitched shut and I will finally find peace in my fucking life.

slamming doors and crying babies definitely makes me wanna punch a wall

don't cut yourself on that edge bro

Children; all and any, children.

Children of any kind piss me the fuck off. I will never have kids. Hence makes me the opposite of a pedophile

Nice trips.

my autistic schizo brother has a mental sickness which makes him think hes suffocating , hes making pig noises to prevent that

Same but i do love 3D animated lolis sometimes, the real children tho, fucking disgusting, when i look at them i wanna puke, been like that my whole life, no idea what I am.

Fuck me too. Especially when my fucking family does it because its like cunt do you not know better?? Shut your fucking mouth when you chew

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
a typical lolicon

Oh man, Should i kill myself?

My dad when he make this stupid huffing sound like he's mad. I do it right back to make fun of him but that just makes him madder. I cant stand that stupid fucken sound though it just pisses me off, like lighten the fuck up man.

The only sound that actually annoys me is jap girls getting fucked.

My ex talking.

Kek, I get what you mean man.
Checked btw

Fuck its OP with the trips... Ignore me

i have an idea ... a loli lover

women

No i won't accept this..what is this degeneracy.. i can't accept this

No its all good, just don't act all morally superior to pedos because you stick to 2d.

I'm not happy, i feel dirty whenever i get a picture of a 2D manga or 3D animated Loli, but i would never touch or think of a live child,
-said every pedo ever

Again...everyone wakes up and wonders “let me think about Americans because I can’t get through a day without pissing off myself and worry about something that doesn’t affect me”

Children.

This

Anyone else unable to stand the sound of cardboard scraping together? For me, that's worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Bob Dylan