I've been dating my gf for about six months and I just found out we both have EXTREMELY different political views

I've been dating my gf for about six months and I just found out we both have EXTREMELY different political views

We talked for a moment about politics, and she was a bernie supporter and i was a trump supporter, she said things like "Black people cant be racist" and "Trump is racist" and "Racists are always white people"
I ended the conversation quickly because I knew it was just gonna go downhill.

I'm not white btw, i'm black (inb4 nigger) and i can't get it out of my head now about how different we stand on this.We get along great besides on politics, Is this a red flag? Wat do?

I guess black people can be racist, well done, OP. Changing minds every day.

Don't discuss politics you fucking dipshit, are you hoping to get some gay ass infographs here to redpill her?

How has a conversation about politics not come up in 6 months of dating?

There is an old saying that in order to keep friends you never discuss things like religion and politics.

She sounds like someone who has lived her whole life in school and hasn't experienced the real world.

If you want to shock her back to reality and have fun at the same time, go on a trip to any part of Asia.

Trump supporter?

Please either educate yourself or off yourself.
That way no matter what the collective IQ goes up.

Ayo hol' up muhfuka, she dindu nuffin wrong.
Do your job and make some mulatto babies.

use condoms or you could be feeling the bern

She should dump your ass

I say try to change her mind, and since you're black it could be easier, or lose her trying.

Think he is educated since he supported Trump.
Trump supporters were the highest earners in this election.

shut the fuck up. but ye op wrap dick shes prolly not quality material

I believe you since I saw a black dude in a MAGA hat and a jean jacket at an art museum, though he might have been performance art.

Anyway, dump her. She seems crazy.

they really did earn that russian semen straight from putin I will give you that user.

dump her immediately. She will produce low IQ offspring.

Tell her you hate Chinese people. I mean really rant about how you hate those ching chong motherfuckers with their buck teeth and cone hats.
And then when she calls you out on it, tell her blacks can't be racist.

So, she's a retard pseudo-leftist and you're a retard wannabe rightist

this. for science

You got a liberal bitch with white guilt. Shit can her ass.

Genius

If that pussy good then fuck it OP. Aint worth losing her.

I will never get tired of you dry dick maga cucks crying about losing out on pussy for supporting that orange fuck....lol nigger

Trips don’t lie

>Trump supporters were the highest earners in this election.
You can't count Putin's income.

Virgin spotted.

Great argument. You really changed my perspective. You should be a journalist. I hope you cum quick after reading this. You deserve it. You're special.

Does it really matter if you do not share the same political views especially if you can have a conversation about it without either of you chimping out.

Now do not get me wrong, Bernie supporters are brainwashed retards who usually just support him b/c it is trendy and all the other liberal morons do so as well. However, you gain nothing out of this if you choose to bail without even trying to gently red pill this bitch. You can also accept that in this case you have entirely different set of values and continue your relationship while wishing that her dumb political views do not come back to kick you in the nuts when you have kids or some shit like that.

You have all the leverage. Sing your song and preach about Trump to her. If she leaves you, she'll be the racist and you'll get the applause. 9/11 that relationship because if she doesn't accept ya, the most you can do is teach what you know and get ready for another chick.
Since she's a libtard, she'll probably cave and bend her knee to your divine ebony rod. And she'll beg for more if you take it away.

bullshit you're black, troll

Grab her by the pussy and fuck her till she's red.

>I'm a manly man who voted for trump
>i give a fuck about what women think

Neck yourself nigger.

Don't let politics ruin your relationship, if need be let her know you have opposing views and would just like to not talk about politics, it should be as easy as that

I bet this is just bait, but I do see people have this problem with "black people and racism" all the time so:
You're just struggling because you both have different definitions of racism. IF you define racism as 1) “Holding generalized views of people based on race” then YES, black people can be "racist." Jesus. Not that fucking hard. But if that’s your definition, then basically “racism” = “prejudice”. So people tried re-defining “racism” in a way that makes it different/useful and that brings us to the other option…
You COULD define racism as 2) “One’s position relative to a large-scale system of racial inequality” then NO, black people cant be racist, because they don't have an entire society of power structures to back them up. This definition gets at how a white judge can not be prejudice (i.e. try their best not to be racist by definition 1) but still have disproportionate outcomes in their sentences for blacks vs whites (i.e. they create/perpetuate bias racial outcomes, so they are racist by definition #2). In this sense, black people can't be "racist" because it doesn't hurt rich white people that black people are prejudiced against them, BUT it DOES hurt black people that “non-prejudiced” white people still sub-consciously won’t give black people a call-back on a job because deep down they know “Jamal” won’t fit in like “Tom” will. From this perspective the “Racism definition #1” from above is just called “racial prejudice.”
So this stupid fucking disagreement that people LOSE THEIR SHIT OVER is just a different fucking way to use language. That’s not that big a fucking deal. Lots of words have multiple definitions based on context. Like when you ask for a “cup of water” at home and someone gives you however much water fits in a god damn glass, instead of exactly 8 oz. of water. Holy shit. You have to be conscious of your god damn context. That’s a wild concept.
(1/2)

You seem a little angry with your post and are hiding it with sarcasm...wanna talk about it champ?

Shut up you little pissant. Fucking liberal cunts like you need to be shot on sight.

As for your relationship, you two can't agree because you're using two fucking different definitions of the same word, and acting like you're not. Then on top of that you’re getting all fucking high and mighty about who has the moral superiority and what that says about you as people.
Both of you need to learn to define your GOD DAMN TERMS before you start babbling about shit and judging people.
Good luck with that if you want to have a relationship where you aren't just bitching about stupid shit all the time.
Fuck.
(2/2)

Dump this sjw slut, you dont deserve it your better than that.

Can you tell me what it's like having room temperature IQ

nice blog

I was raised on this, i feel you Op.

pork that bitch and while ur fucking her, about to nut, say
"I HATE SLANT EYED CHINKS"

dont pull out and leave her with that low IQ baby u just made

>thread is massive dump about how smart everyone thinks they are and how retarded everyone else must be
>gets upset that someone wrote more than 1 sentence

How retarded do you have to be to support trump?

Really sorry bro.
This relationship is gonna end in 1 of 2 ways. You’ll either be on the same page one day and become closer cus of it or you’ll break up because that shit leaks into other parts of the relationship slowly.
My bro dated a feminist liberal who was also anti-trump and it didn’t last long after she told him that (he voted for trump)

Kek

The fuck are you on about fukboi

>black
>trump supporter

Either ironic memer or a fuckin Uncle Ruckus. Either way, kys before you further ruin the country

Sorry bud, you're gonna have to stay single, take some dick, or keep it in the family. You can get over being poor and uneducated but you've hit the bottom

try getting an education, maybe that'll solve the problem for ya, nigger?

I wish I had taken this advice, I started passively aggressively posting anti trump liberal bullshit all over social media just to piss off the hicks I went to high school with and some people I actually respect deleted me. FeelsBad

>collective iq

This thinking is how Trump got into office

Shame on you for supporting Trump at all, but especially as a man of color.
He's openly racist, regardless of her other points, how you supported him baffles me.