Hey Sup Forumsros. Lastnight i came home crom a short trip to find my gf of 13 years...

Hey Sup Forumsros. Lastnight i came home crom a short trip to find my gf of 13 years, mother to my kids with another man in my place. She blatantly lied when she said she was alone. So i decided to leave lastnight upon seeing them, she texted me most of the night telling me she loves me ect and then today i get bombarded with her telling me she wants to breakup and has her female couson hmu on facebook telling me shes going to kill me. My life is shit and im really considering suicode over this shit, i mean the bitch had the nerve to even take my entire direct deposit today and blow all 742 dollars of it and none of it went to my kids. Idk what to do anymore and the only thing i can think of is suicide. >backstory :shes taken every check ive had this year and blew every bit of them.
Inb4 kill yourself faggot
Inb4 youre a cuck

Op here this isnt a beg thread or a personal army request.

Well. Make a new bank account, one she doesn't have access to, and put your direct deposit into that one. Seems basic

kill yourself faggot
youre a cuck

Wtf I don't understand men who give womem access to their bank accounts, other people will never respect your money.

Already did that today after the fact. The money isnt the issue but, very sound advice user.

Truthfully it was for my kids benefit. And i guess i was blinded by the fact that i loved the bitch.

kill yourself faggot
youre a cuck

Someone beat you to it. But nice try, im already at the point of suicide any damn way.

Drop the bitch. Move out, or kick her out. Don't just off yourself like a pussy. Get even.

Already moved out Sup Forumsro. Im living in my truck for a few months until i can stack some cash in my favor.
>im a truck driver

And how shall i get even? Cant go near her cause shes one of "those" bitches that call the cops and claim assault if you fart in front of her.

Start fucking other girls. A lot of other girls. A different one each night if you can.
And when she calls you out on it, remind her that SHE broke up with YOU.

kill yourself faggot
youre a cuck

Good plan.

dont kill yourself OP

kill yourself OP

>gf of 13 years
>mother to my kids
Obviously if you haven't married her by now, there's a fucking reason.

well

you can fight this
divorce her
no judge in his right mind would side with her

she cheated on you and then stole from you
her cousin made a threat on your life, she's gone get fucked too

don't give up, go to the fucking cops

Commit seppuku with your cock
Go go out and fuck any grill with a pulse and get herpes
Beg her to take you back fuck her give her herpes and rest then rest easy knowing any guy she fucks will get pepperoni cock
>maybe kidnap your kids after dick seppuku

Dude.
Fucking sue her.