What did Spotify mean by this cover image?

What did Spotify mean by this cover image?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXca8AyWK6Y7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Spotify)))

to give you the mental image young & free love while listening to their crap playlist

>BBC > white micropeens
>Alpha Fucks ≥ Beta Bucks

the list goes on

Its like they really want to lose, they could switch the races of the couples but nah, gotta brainwash to the max.

>racism

are you 12?

t. nu-male

>insecure numales still triggered by images of interracial couples

one day you'll learn that girls are attracted to confidence and charisma and there are still plenty of things you can do to please a woman with that tiny little dick of yours so long as she's actually into you

or you'll continue to resent women and blacks like the bitter little baby you are. Your choice

the white woman is taking her negro out for a daily ride

Who's resenting women? Did the women of my country get together and pick this image? Fuck off shill.

Were you lobotomized my friend? Do you not realise that it is numales who are ok and enable these things. But I understand you have a problem with you brain so it might take a while to understand.

It should show a WMAF couple up there instead, as they are the most common interracial couples in America. But nooooo, gotta make white women think fucking black guys is something cool to do.

I'm 5.5" and women about 5' will yell it's so deep

if you weren't insecure you wouldn't have a problem with it, period.

How do I find this whatever it is? I searched spotify young and free

I'm insecure for not wanting to live in a 3rd world country and witnessing extreme disgenics? Anyway niggers are getting fruitier every year but they don't have the brain capacity to compensate for it.

lol what part of your retard brain is telling you that advertisements and media should at all times accurately depict only the most common types of couples? Putting a white dude with the white woman wouldn't make white women more likely to want to have sex with you, you know

I have to worry about things like why we're alive, and kiddies get to distract themselves with some race war lite they think they're fighting.

open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXca8AyWK6Y7g

M I S C E G E N A T I O N

*teleports behind you*

you're insecure for thinking white girls will be more likely to go for jamal than you because they see interracial couples in ads, and not because you're a boring hateful loser with nothing to offer another human being

>that reading comprehension

there's only so much i can do with your butt ass retarded post that made no sense in the first place

Thanks, I wish I could also get it to come up on a search. I just want to see how readily available it is.

Not him but the entire point is white women AREN'T more likely to go to Jamal. In white countries (US is not one) interracial relationships with niggers are incredibly rare and a social suicide. That's why their attempt is so obvious, because no one looks at it and thinks "hey that looks like a normal thing to see". Literally no one has criticized actual women in the real world but one Swedish company.

I'm not saying that dumbass, I'm saying that if we're going to promote interracial couples then it should be to the most common; I'm thinking money wise here.But also because blacks are a type of subhuman.

It popped up on my front page as a recommendation and if you type it correctly with an "&" you should find it with the search (I did).

Has all the negro cum rotted your brain? That wasn't even me you retard.

Looks like a happy couple to me.

>ads
Its not only ads, its on music videos, movies, casual tv programs, magazines. It is made the new cool thing to do and considering how easily women are subverted it is worrying.
>hateful loser
Have you even seen a black person in your life? They are one of the most hateful people who when they don't get what they want scream racism or threat you. Most of them are the losers who live like complete rats in their hoodlums simply because they lack the mental capacity to do simple things but that of course is nowadays is seen as cool because they are supposed to "not give a fuck".

so companies should only show couples that are realistically likely to be together hmmm ok.

The fact that you're calling it an "attempt" and implying some kind of conspiracy pretty much makes you a huge dipshit. If you're so scared about the white race dying off then go talk to real life girls (not anime ones on your vr headsets) and reproduce. If you're not scared, then why act so threatened?

Have you considered that interracial couples aren't common in predominantly white countries because they weren't dragging black people in by the literal millions and thus artifically creating a country of mixed races

I don't have any problems in my personal love life, but I'm not going to make enough babies in my lifetime to counter an endless information war funded by almost the entire western entertainment industry.

>I'm saying that if we're going to promote interracial couples then it should be to the most common

why? You realize that normal people don't get anxious and weirded out when they see images like in the OP, right?

yeah sorry i forgot this was Sup Forums where everyone has their special little flags and numbers

try getting a job and moving out of the trailer park and maybe you won't have to deal with so many black meanies and bullies. Sorry a black kid beat you up early on in life but it's time to suck it up

Not until recently they didn't.

>I don't have any problems in my personal love life

can't have a problem with something that doesn't exist

>You realize that normal people don't get anxious and weirded out when they see images like in the OP, right?
I forgot the purpose of life is to mimic the majority. For someone preaching about confidence it sure sounds like you lack some if to you differing from the mass is in itself a reason to stop individual thought.

lol yeah you're a real individual and free-thinker

>I forgot the purpose of life is to mimic the majority.

tell that to these morons (or the same one moron, whichever)

Because women are easily swayed by trying to stay trendy or seem cool. It goes back to hunter-gatherers in the sense that if they don't conform to an idea they can be cast out from their tribe, and if that happens their bloodline is cut. And you should know this by now but no one wants to have their bloodline cut, it's absolutely retarded. But it's also normal for tribes to want to cast out invaders, such as niggers. And why should a man want to see his race be mixed with people that have an average IQ of 70-85? Hating niggers and seeing your race flourish is as American as apple pie.

Also, your nigger brain is showing.

>try getting a job and moving out of the trailer park and maybe you won't have to deal with so many black meanies and bullies. Sorry a black kid beat you up early on in life but it's time to suck it up
>he changes his motives once again since he doesn't have any arguments
I'm sorry for you since you have a disability but you will not be left out when the shit hits the fan, it will be people like you who will be made of an example about what happens with traitors.

>race realism

neckbeard numale detected

I don't see either of those posts using the popularity of an argument or the lack of it as evidence of anything

> He's right

Dumb fucking nigger detected, please go back to your Soundcloud raps.

sorry but did you expect me to come up with a refined argument for your laughably biased purely anecdotal shitpost? maybe try harder if you want a real response, champ

>>Alpha Fucks ≥ Beta Bucks
>Alpha Fucks greater than or equal to Beta Bucks
what the fuck?

>advertisements and media should reflect the majority of real life couples

spotify is the real unique individual for thinking outside the box then am i right

i make prog rock tho :^)

>purely anecdotal shitpost?
But it is even the media who portrays them as purely physical beings who lack brain matter. The crime stats show the same and the education too, affirmative action is only for them, asians don't need it all.

Oh, I make punk/bleh stuff

Wasn't my post. Spotting inconsistencies between two different people's arguments isn't exactly difficult. I don't care what's the most common racemix, I care about the FACT that it's not a coincidence a music playlist named "young & free" has an interracial couple and that exact interracial pairing.

Why don't our fucking mods delete this garbage thread? Jesus fucking Christ

>But it is even the media who portrays them as purely physical beings who lack brain matter

it's called institutionalized racism, buddy, and it's what's behind every other point you're trying to make.

>institutionalized racism
Are the stats too, you seems to somehow forgot to respond to that part, are you afraid?

SHUT IT DOWN!

>I care about the FACT that it's not a coincidence a music playlist named "young & free" has an interracial couple and that exact interracial pairing.

because you're insecure and threatened by the thought of it

institutionalized racism, yes, leads to poverty, which leads to drug use, violence and poor education. Are you a poor white hillbilly who pulled himself up by his bootstraps and made something of himself? Congrats, there are plenty of blacks who have done the same.

fuck the goyim know

Threatened by the thought of the collapse of the Western civilization? Sure, why wouldn't I be. Seems like a pretty significant event one should be worried about.

You're the one trying to draw conclusions to my real life dating experiences. Real life women didn't pick this image, Spotify did. It's called "image advertising" and it works, that's why the ad industry is as big as it is. It's the same as a happy person drinking a coke or a big boobed lady next to a man drinking scotch. The advertisement says nothing about the quality of the product but a person sees it and wants to be as happy as they are and buys coca-cola.

Trying to condense the issue to my personal love life is an hayman attempt at trying to dodge the actual issue.

This isn't true at all and you will find that in the poorest white areas that crime is lower than in the richest of black areas. Soweee for destroying the narrative you thought you had.

>institutionalized racism, yes, leads to poverty, which leads to drug use, violence and poor education.
>institution
But its them who accept niggers and hire them simply for the fact that they are black. It is because of them that only the brightest of the brightest of other races can barely get scholarships while a nigger with a 2.0 gpa simply gets accepted. Blacks are simply inferior.

>there are plenty of blacks who have done the same.
There are over 6 billion people in the world, of course every group has success stories. That doesn't change the fact that Somali immigrants are over 10 times as likely to commit violent crime as locals (source: peer reviewed study by university of helsinki)

>Threatened by the thought of the collapse of the Western civilization?

you do realize that the only reason you'd even think of it that way is because you're an actual bigot, right?

you think the ads are a threat because you think of the white race as weak, exactly as you see yourself

Lol at the retards who think the girl in the picture is white. Who cares that some mudblood is mixing her "race" with niggers?

only those poor white aren't discriminated against every day of their lives

how about you go google the term before trying to type a paragraph about it

yeah wow, displaced people with no money get angry and violent, stop the presses

I believe masses of any race are very easily led by advertising. I don't know why that would mean I see myself as weak, sounds like you're projecting due to lack of a better argument.
>an actual bigot
I forgot we were on reddit where I have to pretend like I don't hold any actual racist views. Let me try.

LOOK I'M NOT RACIST BUT it's not about me being afraid I won't get laid after girls in my town see these ads. It's me being afraid that on the scale of the entire population these advertisements will increase race mixing which is what they're designed to do. Feeling "young & free"? You know what's an essential part of it! A black boyfriend, you'll be such a rebel to your parents!

Second generation immigrants are also multiple times more likely to commit crime than locals, and at the end of the day why should I give a shit if they have a "justification" for acting like shit, when the bottom line is that they do act like shit?

lmao white ppl are wild.

>how about you go google the term before trying to type a paragraph about it
What am I wrong about? I want one(1) example of black people suffering from institutionalized racism

>It's me being afraid that on the scale of the entire population these advertisements will increase race mixing which is what they're designed to do

yeah all those hook nosed shysters at spotify sat around brainstorming how to kill of whitey. In no way could this sort of thing just be a misguided attempt at being "progressive" or to appeal to people outside of your little bubble

It's much easier to get into college if you're black, so it makes them look bad when they still don't.

how comes Sup Forumstants are going back and forth with blatant racists in this thread? e-masochism?

haha yes music
kill yourselves

>hook nosed shysters at spotify sat around brainstorming how to kill of whitey
nah that's giving them too much credit. more likely millenials brainwashed with white guilt by the aforementioned hook noses.

What law exactly is keeping you down from doing anything productive in your life? And also, niggers in America face discrimination but far more in every other country they go to than they do in America. Do you think Indians or the Chinese want niggers living around them? Do you think they give out scholarships and let them bleed their countries dry from welfare? You're fucking lost,man.

And maybe, just maybe they wouldn't be "discriminated" against if they didn't commit 50% of the crime. Wouldn't you think?

AYYYY YOOO WORLD STARRRR!

>so it makes them look bad when they still don't.
Top kek, I thought you was serious the whole time but you destroyed my sides.

yeah because being second generation is enough to to undo all the social alienation

go do your own research, dipshit.

Because not everyone was as succesfully brainwashed to believe "racism is in all cases absolutely word and this idea can never be questioned" as you were. Just for a moment think about
>blatant racists
what other word could you use in this matter? Blatant fans of pop music? Blatant liberalists? Next to none, because the whole idea that a simple one word label makes a thought off limits is ridicilous. In all cases except this one. And you don't see anything weird about that.

You didn't reply the more important part
>why should I give a shit if they have a "justification" for acting like shit, when the bottom line is that they do act like shit?
Getting mugged or raped doesn't feel any less unpleasant because I know the guy had it hard in his youth, does it?

>What law exactly is keeping you down from doing anything productive in your life?

how about the ones that allow cops to get off scot-free after killing innocent blacks lol

>And also, niggers in America face discrimination but far more in every other country they go to than they do in America.

yeah so why be bitter right?

>wave a toy gun around with no orange tip
>point it at cops that were called to the scene
>innocent black dindu nuffin
I admit my reference is dated, but they're all the same story and I just don't care enough to open the articles anymore. You know none of them were innocent.

because you're ignoring the machine the churns these people out in favor of placing the blame entirely on the people themselves

racism is wholly a bad thing. not sure why you thought that was a debatable thing lmao.

inb4 missapropiated crime statistics and repurposed sociobiology studies spam

>not painting over the orange tips

why are there so many numale cucks on this site

Okay, but there is no law that lets cops kill blacks. And if you find it then please post it up on here.

The thing is that blacks are never happy with what they have, you don't seek to be equal but to be superior to others. I think it's safe to say that blacks are incapable of living with anyone else but fellow mudhutters.

I don't care about blame. I care about safe streets. Besides, it's been scientifically proven time and time again Black's are of lower intelligence due to their separate period of evolution in Africa back when Eurasia was still one large connected mass. Just because it's taboo to talk about anymore doesn't erase all the scientific evidence from the latter half of the 20th century. In any "machine" they would be lesser people.

>The thing is that blacks are never happy with what they have

you wouldn't be either if you got their end of the stick. Try some empathy sometime

>when scientific studies don't support my already set in stone world views they're missapropriated or spam
Sure thing brainiac.
There are no orange tips where I live, but that's because we don't have millions of niggers committing armed robbery all the time so toy guns were never really an issue.

but if you're superior and white then why are you still so fucking dumb

>people who put unpleasant thoughts into my head are dumb
Go watch some television, I'm sure it'll tell you what you want to hear.

how comes this thread is still up doe? literally no music discussion. this is a full on racial autistic screaming match at this point.

She doesn't even look white, what are you on about?

Janny is also worried for the future. We're the culmination of what started in ancient greece and it's at risk to disappear during our lifetime.