Mfw 30 days ban

>mfw 30 days ban
I keep getting banned for things I posted months ago and they aren't even that offensive

That happened to me once when I made a post saying I had no friends. So they b& me for 30 days. Kind of cruel.

i usually get around 10 warning before i'm banned

got banned from Sup Forums for 3 days for making a rick and morty thread

I got banned for 24 hours on Sup Forums for >My wifes son Jesus

You deserved it

That's probably because it has nothing to do with international discussion

>shitskin

I got banned from Sup Forums for 24h because I posted a pic comparing Tom Hardy's and Aidan Gillen's dicks

Still mean. I've mad way more off topic threads that are absolute nonsense and never gotten b&.

so fucking arbitrary
there was a 250 posts eva thread and I make a thread asking which anime franchise could be made live action without being dog shit, got a 3 days ban

got banned on Sup Forums for 3 days for posting an anime pic ironically to annoy someone, right before the game started too :(

Simply being a Paki is offensive enough desu

Oh and I forgot to mention I was talking about facebook

based paki is an OK lad desu

I was once banned for banting my own country.

The ban's are totally arbitrary and random, I got banned for 3days last week for posting on a board I'd even ever been before.

That means someone in your house posts on that board got banned.

I was only banned a couple of times for three days after insulting frogs. I guess there was some frog janitor back then considering I insulted other countries.

Only got b& once in my 4 years here for posting traditional Papuan cuisine

got banned three times since the start of this year already. there's a jap that keeps track of all his ban and think he's over 100 now iirc

Mods are sensitive cunts.