I was dealt a bad hand and will soon be in a fight, but I'm oddly excited because I've never been in one

I was dealt a bad hand and will soon be in a fight, but I'm oddly excited because I've never been in one.

What's the best way to always have the upper hand?
>I'm 6 foot 3 with a whole lotta nothin goin for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EBtlIuTnlh0
youtu.be/tJl3ZAg6mj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and it's a "fair" fight

drop to your knees and suck his dick
when he's distracted BOOM uppercut and the fucker's out cold

make sure youre not wearing loose clothes. they get in the way and can be used against you. put a lighter or something that size in your fist, it will make your fist harder, and should stop any fingers from breaking in the process

and no fight is fair... the fuck.... beat his ass before he beats yours, kick him in the nuts first, fight dirty as fuck. win. fuck fair. ned stark was fair, look where he is now. fight dirty

a gun

Bring a gun

What's his height

>kick shin
>blast jaw with hook

Wrap your hands.

Work the fuckers legs with kicks and watch for opportunitys to unleash some 3 punch combo's to his head.
Keep your fucking hands up!
Keep moving!

If it's your first fight or whatever the adrenaline will help a lot but just watch your opponent closely. I find in situations where I'm forced to fight letting them make the first move and evading for a bit exposes them a lot. If you've got no strength then you want to use all the speed you can to hit the vital points. Don't be afraid to hit the balls as a last resort either if things are looking a bit dire. Might lose some cred but keep your teeth

start by telling them that it's been almost three weeks since you've bitten a chunk off of someone and tasted their blood. then, smile.

Aim for the liver, 1 good punch or kick and he's out

>keep ur hands up
> each hit must be delivered with intent to end the fight
>dont take more than 3 steps backwards at time
>side step
>parry the low kick

Lol, at the internet pro.

This

>let them make the first move
You've never been in a fight you autistic faggot

pump kick him in the fucking chest then smash his eyes in with your thumbs.

do this, works every time
youtu.be/EBtlIuTnlh0

Bring pepper spray, use it, then proceed to kick the shit out of them

you could do this too
youtu.be/tJl3ZAg6mj0

If you can't fight, your best chance is an all out tard attack, just keep flailing until you get tired, which will be about 20 seconds then grapple and try to get on top of him. With luck it will be enough time for the fight to be stopped. Don't think you are going to do some Bruce Lee shit, successful bad fighters can mitigate losses by being aggressive and just preventing the other guy from smashing through your non existent defenses.

ok ignore literally all the other posts in this autistic thread.

1) buy a mouthguard, it'll give you a serious edge both physically and mentally and it'll save your teeth

2) You're 6'3, this means you probably have quite a long reach.

3) youtube look up: boxing stance, how to throw a jab, how to throw a cross, how to deal with a haymaker.

4) try some shadowboxing, picture the guy in your vision and try to simulate his reach and possible movement

THat's it, those 4 steps should make you way more effective in a street fight. That is unless this guy does legit mma in which case get ready to get your leg kicked and taken down.

take the bottom of your palm and drive it into his nose

There's no honor in fights, do what wins.

Kick him in the dick, bite his ear, punch him in the back of the head, anything.

Walk into that expecting combat, not a fight.

Roll of quarters clenched in your hand

Wear rings. It's not as good as ACTUAL brass knuckles, but considerably more legal.

For god's sake, don't do that stupid shit with your keys between your fingers.

Between now and the fight, spend your time in an inspirational music training montage. It works great in the movies.

>inb4 OP's opponent secretly knows jiu jitsu and snaps his shit

I’d say the guy is 6’0? Bigger build than myself
Fair as in kicks aren’t proper fighting etiquette where I’m from. Let’s just say I’m getting jumped if i do any funny shit. Slamming is fine, but I’m not that build

have tried does work ... but ur blowjob technique has to be flawless ...

He wants to win, not murder the guy.

>and no fight is fair... the fuck.... beat his ass before he beats yours, kick him in the nuts first, fight dirty as fuck. win. fuck fair. ned stark was fair, look where he is now. fight dirty

*GOLD*

It's called swarming, and it works if someone isn't ready to loop and run.

Don't talk shit, don't puff up, just walk in and start swinging. Aim for his head, try not to hit your ring or pinkie finger against his face.

Bend your knees, be aggressive, throw straight punches, no hooks, follow thru

stomp on them balls

Most real fights end pretty fast so go with this one
And for fuck sake hands up keep your jaw and head protected when you go for the kick

Well I've never lost a fight so...

The majority of people have no idea how to fight, its funny. I'm from Scotland and grew up in quite a rough little town so me and all my mates were always fighting with each other from a young age. When we were at the age when we started going out drinking, other arseholes would start shit with us and would preceed to get their cunts kicked in by us...quite easily too.

Golden rules for street fights would be keep your hands up, keep moving, DONT go for any ground and pound shit as your likely to get a sly kick in the head from a bystander, keep a comfortable distance by using kicks to the legs and a cheeky headbutt goes a long way IF DONE RIGHT!

Oh and the wrapping hands is important if you KNOW your going to be fighting...you can hit harder without the fear of breaking your hand. I've seen tough boys get fucked up cos they've punched some twat in the forehead by accident lol

if you're gonna fight, commit to it, grab the fucker, eat some punchs and just keep swinging with the other hand

you run you fucking idiot. that's the best way to have the upper hand. don't fight at all.

get real drunk. learn a jiu jitsu headlock.

Bring a gun. Wrap knuckles. Use gamer reflexes to block since I doubt you can dodge. Block with fist rather than the black of your forearm.

i do enjoy putting my head down to pop hands

I did some intense shadow boxing and i honestly got tired after a handful of commuted maneuvers and punches.

How can i utilize my stamina better?

a lighter in your hand = assault with a deadly weapon

Fights don't work like that, plus he's untrained. Hooks are very difficult to throw well, especially after a leg kick throwing you out of position.

It would go something like this.

>Flail at shin with low powered kick
>Throw shitty wild hook that misses.
>Off balanced and get wrapped up by opponent.

This one punch fantasy is just that, a fantasy.

just run full speed at him and smash into his frail body

It's a street fight, stamina won't matter street fights don't really go on long enough for stamina to have any real bearing

The truth is, you'll learn everything you need to know come the actual fight.
No amount of theory will help you OP.
I could tell you to keep your hands up to protect your jaw, keep your chin down, to throw an uppercut if he charges you. But if the other guy has had a fight, and you don't even know how to punch, and you've never been punched, prepare for an asswhooping, hopefully you'll learn from the experience, pick yourself and brush yourself down for round two.

TBH it's probably too late to be looking at tips now
So keep your hands up (knuckles at your jaw or temple). Don't stretch them out too far to block.
Keep your punches short/quick. You're fist should shoot out to his chin and directly back to your temple.
Once you get 1-2 hit off then you can start going for knockout punches. Otherwise you'll both be swinging for the fences and it'll just be a matter of luck.
Stand your ground. It's important to duck shots if you can but the likelihood is that you don't have the footwork. So just stick to a firm boxing stance and make sure to instantly retaliate when a shot get's past your guard.
If you have the know how/ balance then I'd go for straight leg kicks to the knee. Just hard enough to fuck up his joint and stop him in his tracks.
Like others have said, get a mouth guard and fight dirty if you have to.
GL mate /AB

My retort was based on the fact that you are giving an inexperienced guy advice that is applicable to someone who has some idea what they are doing. Wrapping his hands will make him look like a fool when he starts throwing flailing arm punches. Kicks are very difficult for beginners, as are 3 punch combos to the head. Covering up will also just give his opponent free reign, the only option for a shit fighter is aggression.

>go for shin kick
Opponent has to either flinch or take the kick
If he flinches OP has an opening to hit him
If he takes the kick then opponent is disoriented from severe pain in shin and op has opening
As long as OP is able to swing his hip and get some momentum into the hook and connect then he should knock the fucker out

Maximum violence instantly

With regards to the leg kicks you're wrong. Almost every fight I've been in I've won due to utilising leg kicks properly. Its not that your trying to do damage with these kicks, it mostly just annoys your apponent untill they break their own guard giving you an opening. One fight I had I literally just tapped the inside of the guys front knee and he went all in and TRIED TO GRAB MY FUCKING FOOT lol, by the time his hands were at his waist my leg was planted again and I fucking smoked him with a right hook, he fell down onto his knee's where I then gave him a cheeky sidekick to the temple. I dunno why the limp wristed poof thought it was a good idea to start waving his finger in my wifes face to start with. It was quite funny I must say, spanking him like that in front of a load of his pals. The pub bouncers were pissing themselves too.

sometimes, nothing can be a real cool hand.

Punch the fucker in the throat. It's literally a sure fire way to win. Good luck and god speed OP.

Protect your senter line, that means your nose, adamsapple, solarplexus, and groin. Never kick, use your legs to either block kicks, or knee him in the thigh/groin etc. if hes shorter that you, dont try to bring him to the ground, good luck user.

You've been dealt a great hand my friend, you get to find out what you're made of in a real fight. All these tips and tricks most of these asshats are posting, forget em. There's only one thing you need to focus on: hurting him. No secret techniques, don't bother watching boxing videos or any shit like that, and don't concern yourself with whether you win or lose. You're not there to win a title, you're there to settle shit. Be ruthless, be prepared to take some hits and bleed, be prepared to hit another man and make him bleed. It doesn't matter who 'wins', just make sure he walks away with some scars either way. Keep that mindset, and you'll be good. Godspeed, killer!

You are right...

I dunno then, I'd advise he crams in some intense sparring with someone who at least knows a thing or two.

What

>utilising leg kicks properly

I'm not disputing leg kicks work, I'm saying it's his first fight so trying out shit that people who can actually fight do.

>justgirlythings
Listening to this faggots advice is a sure way to end up lying on the ground with fucking brain damage after your opponent kicks your teeth in

Thanks Sup Forumsros. I’m starting to lose sleep over this, but my heart is bumping fast yet nothing has happened..

I’ll do my best!

Keep your fucking cool anyway man nerves can get you knocked out quick

What was hard to understand with this one? Think i worded myself pretty understandable.

Well I'd just stick to the basics ie. keeping guard up and keep moving. Hopefully the guy he's fighting is some moron who keeps his fists by his side so OP can at least get a few headshots in before the fucker realises to raise his hands. Even one good jab to the beak can be enough to stop a fight so I wouldnt advise throwing big ko punches either, your more likely to just put yourself off balance and then your fucked.

Try to get some sparring in OP, it will do you a world of good.

I recommend that you use feints on him and read his reaction.

Or engage using your palms or other extremities. YOure more likely to break your knuckles than your palm.

Worked every time for me. They tire out too quick going flat out

Ive seen so many fights end because someone let a punch through to their jaw or tmeple.
Keep your mouth shut so you dont bite your tongue off. But dont clench your teeth because they could shatter.
Dont forget to breathe.
Go for their soft spots. Itll hurt them more and your hand less.

First thing, kick him in the plumsack
Liver, shins, kidneys, ankles come after

oh yeah pace yourself dont gas out in 10 seconds

3 nights ago I got into a fight for the first time since I was 17, which was 8 years ago. It felt so good. Not just hammering someone in the face with all my ferocity or strangling them. But getting beat up felt good too. I've been in a dark place for 6 months. I've got ptsd that reoccurs nightly and devastates me when I'm alone. Getting punched and beaten felt cathartic. Exterior pain that distracts from the intensity of the interior war. I dunno but I may need to literally fight to keep from killing myself.

make damn sure there's witnesses
worst case scenario you get dropped and he starts stomping on your head, at least there's people around to pull him off

>2edgy5me
Op asked for advice not your gay life story you cringelord faggot

Try everything dirty and make sure to pit a hand of sand in your pocket to throw in his eyes go for a nut shot of punch the troath
Would keep punching till he's KO tho

FUCKING THIS fucking idiots get carried away and just stomp till there's brain damage

The last fight I was in I got lazy and just picked the guy up and slammed him on the ground. Took the fight right out of him.

But I'm a pretty big guy so..

I know the feel.
Join a mma or muay thai club and turn it into something more healthy

You're a pretty big guy

keep your hands up and stay light on your feet. the fact is he's probs gonna be a better fighter so focus on defence and dodging. grapple where possible but don't do anything rash. bring a weapon if you're allowed, something small but hard like a ball-peen hammer or something, if not at least wrap up your hands to stop breaks

1) Use low kicks to break his guard, then hit with the punch opposite to your leg (if you right-low kick then fire a left-front punch);
2) Most unexperienced fighters do not hit with front punches but with unorganised hook punches, so make sure you duck a potential attack, to then rise with the combo uppercut (to the chin), hook and reverse punch;
3) keep your guard up but do not have your hands in front of your eyes, or you will not be able to see his legs and anticipate a kick;
4) use your voice in a firm manner to intimidate your opponent; oddly enough this often works as it breaks confidence;
5) if your kick/punch gets caught by your opponent, do not try to get away from it, do the opposite and push yourself towards your opponent. It will not anticipate that and will break his focus.

Use hand traps and parries.

swing for the mouth/jaw

Dude, if you're fighting for your life everything is fair game. Follow the tips:
1. yell something like "KRAV MAGA"
2. kick in the balls
3. knee to the chin
4. choke him out
5. if you can just choke him out then that's probably your best bet.

If you aren't and there's people watching:

1. throw the first punch, just be extremely aggressive and forceful
2. try to fucking land a shot in the liver, if you do he will drop.
3. choke him out
4. blow in his ear and whisper something spooky like "god, im so horny"

>Aim for the ___, 1 good punch or kick and he's out
stfu

Get completely naked and run at him with a rebel yell

PRO tip OP...

Take a proper fighting stance, protect yourself at all times... GET THE FIRST HIT IN, YOU MUST DO THIS TO BE VICTORIOUS...

less dominant hand in front, best foot forward. Remain ferocious and never back down.

Now here are the mechanics aspect.. pay attention...

With your lead hand, make a jab towards your adversaries belly... as a human reflexive instinct, they will immediately double over, clutching their mid section as if to protect it... the belly is the most vulnerable spot. Once they do this, the head will be exposed for a half to 2 seconds depending on their reflexes...this is when you draw your strong most dominant fist back and strike them ON THE BUTTON.
the kisser, the jaw... they will be out like a light.
If they don't pass out, go for the rear naked choke.
The goal of the fight is to diffuse...

Once you've completed these steps, you've most certainly won...
Good luck op...

If you yell Krav Maga he'll know you're try to meme him cause Krav Maga is a meme self defence

My cousin won his first mma fight in just a few punches like this it was awesome

Strip all your clothes off before you even see him. The moment you see him run towards him flailing your fists and yelling "Wohlolololololololol!". No one wants to fight a naked man, your enemy will most definitely flee.

If you can OP,
Give him a solid fist blow to his liver, if you hit him with enough force, you'll get him in a stagger and maybe even on the ground.
Then follow up with some shit talk and punches to his jaw or nose.

If you've got good gripping strength from being on Sup Forums for years, definetely try to sqeeze his adam's apple, it will cause him to defend himself in panic, resulting in you gaining the upperhand.

Maybe try to go for it as fast as possible for extra panic reaction, it uses the opponents instinct to protect his throat against him, making it more effective if it is unexpected and so vicious, that the instinct tells him, to fear for his life

Formal training in self def, Judo, and TKD reporting in.

As my self def coach would say, if you know there's a fight and you show up, that's your first mistake. Be miles away, being called a faggot is worth avoiding potential brain damage.

If you show up anyway, mix in things that you know with things that look intimidating, just nothing too silly or it becomes counter-productive.

In TKD they have a bunch of different stances but they say for real fights in the street your best bet is the classic boxing stance. Both hands equidistant from your face and each other. Close enough that you arms won't tire from extended holding, far enough that you won't accidentally smack yourself in the face if they hit your guard. Elbows in, not like you're imitating a chicken.

Punches and kicks when it's far, elbows and knees when it's up close.

Most effective kick for the untrained is the "uprising." Foot comes in at upward 45 degree angle and hits using the top of the foot to the side of the opponent's leg or knee.

Can I rupture your testicles, por favor?

Here's what you're gonna wanna do OP
start the fight with a few back and forth comments
Then plunge into the fight
Take the beating to begin with till you're tired to measure your opponents strength
Now and only now do you turn super sayin
Beat your opponent to a bloody pulp but LeT him live to show humility
>mfw OP is just another filler episode

Fighting is not all about winning. Its about standing up for yourself and stepping into something 95% of "men" wont. If you get knocked down get back up

Fighting is literally 100% about winning, not winning can lead to you being beaten to brain damage or death plus you don't want to be the faggot lying face down in the dirt while people laugh and your pride is gone down the shitter
Take your retard logic back to inspirationalquotes dot com you faggot