Obama in Hiroshima - Live

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/live/?utm_int=all_contents_tv-news_live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHIPZhrma6I
youtu.be/8kkxzSWFTDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I hope he apologizes deeply about the actions of the US military in WW2, now that I think about it the US government should also apologize for that one time when it stole our lands.

More leaders should take this stance, the only way to advance our societies id by recognizing when we wring others.

>US government should also apologize for that one time when it stole our lands.
"our lands". nice try nueva espanya

Are we expecting anything?
Maybe a
SURPRISE APOLOGY!?

When is he going to start talking?

>sorry, not sorry.
>*puts on sunglasses and walks off stage*

Why did the Secret Service rush him off the stage? Is something happening?

Can somebody translate what the Japanese official is saying? I heard "kiken" (danger) and I'm seriously spooked. Is it really fucking happening?

Live stream via Whitehouse

youtube.com/watch?v=QHIPZhrma6I

Holy shit... well, it's been fun, lads.

Are americans meant to feel bad for the nips who were beheading them when captured?

Fun fact. The building in the OP (and you can hear the announcer say it repeatedly) is called the Genbaku dome.

It is a few meters from the epicenter of the bomb and is one of the only surviving structures.

They renamed it Genbaku as an onomatopoeia. If you sound it out Gen (SHING!) Ba (rumble) Ku (BOOOOM) then you realize it literally translates to sound of the abomb.

It's like calling the fucking WTC memorial the VROOMCRASHSPLAT plaza

I haven't been since GPS got good enough that I could be sure I was standing on spot where first one fried.

somebody kill that nigger!!!

you think about the little jew boys who write this for him...he's a nigger hustler reading off a telepromter.

Your ancestor never advanced past spears nigger.

He won't. This has been discussed repeatedly before today.

Also, lol, we really need to annex your lands and stabilize it.

fucking rekt

Genbaku is an abbreviation of genshibakudan which means atomic bomb

What's the point?

>and the wars that would follow
What did he mean by this?

WW3 confirmed

seen the survivors of the us bombings?

he won't because japan told him to fuck off

Obama slipped up again, revealing the truth of what is to come

>shilling for the EU, saying it created peace
>shilling for war against Assad, mentioning "barrel bombs"

DUDE PEACE AND LOVE LMAO

> all this globalist rhetoric

No one saw this coming.

Why should we apologize? If you try to take your land back, we'll nuke you. It's over before it even begins. We have a better claim to the land, on account of our massive nuclear arsenal.

he just said sorry...

He should apologize to Australia for not letting us hang the emperor.

Do you fucking meme countries even understand we are the only one here keeping this fucking planet afloat? We would get the same horrors of human history with fucknuts conquering each other if we didn't have bases on half the planet

I don't think I've ever seen anything more hypocritical than this speech and I don't think I ever will but then again this man still has a few months to outdo himself.

You mean we're inflating economic bubbles for the final collapse. This country has become a globalist tool.

Your nation is doing a decent job keeping the current order alive, no one said it's not. Obama doesn't just want that though, he wants all nations, including yours, to be dissolved into a Global Nation.

HE DID IT. HE APOLOGIZED. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

What is that supposed to accomplish exactly? Is he implying that if it's one government then 2 different continents will not fight? Because they will.

the only sane statement in this thread

Do you actually believe that horseshit?

Hiroshima bombed by atomic bomb August 6th 1945

Hiroshima bombed by shit bomb May 27th 2016

>we are the only one
So wait you sayin? You beez kingz n' sheet?

>soviets rape germans while the allies bomb them to hell
>"it had 2 be done"
>US bombs japan
>"AHHH THE BROWN PEOPLE US = WAR CRIMINALS

where is the tabloids comparing black pres obama to the black murder from last week??

>the prime minister apologized for the american lives that were lost during ww2
>obama didnt
lel

I hate the way Obama talks. It sounds so annoying and insincere.

There's has never been a better time to nuke Hiroshima

why can't we train niggers to make trees nice shapes like japs do?

lol some of those protestors signs are gold. they would be good shitposter

as good as an apology. this shit makes my stomach turn.

translation?

Give translations pls

nigger was born to climb tree not make tree.

He's not wrong. Collaborating with a collective of other nations to pressure non-cooperative nations through threat of war or economic sanctions is a globalist thing to do.

Obama is a globalist.

where the fuck is your country? It sounds like a location in lord of the rings

did he waist level bow to the japanese yet?

Gibraltar isn't a country, it's part of the UK. L2g2School2L

>>US bombs japan
>>"AHHH THE BROWN PEOPLE US = WAR CRIMINALS
mfw weebs actually think this

It's supposed to achieve ongoing 'peace' (on the large scale at least) and growth so the super-rich can continue to enjoy their exorbitant standards of living into the future and humanity can 'progress'. I don't know how you can't see it to be honest. It's absolutely everywhere these days, the idea that nationalism's age has ended and that we all have to welcome in the Brave New World or be labelled a backwards Luddite.

No one ever seems to mention the fire bombing of Tokyo plus air raids killing >4x more than the nukes did. Not saying we should apologies for them either but why are people fixated on the nukes?

I do see it. I don't like it

Well good. We're on the same side then.

The whole thing is it has to be 2 sided. Right now it's just letting poor fucking shit skins in to beg for food and money. If they want to get people like me on board then we need to be able to go wherever the fuck we want and build new civilizations.

I hope so, imagine the butthurt of the remaining WWII Pacific Front veterans.

>japan playing the victim card
>pres obama honours all World War Two dead
>never mentions pearl harbor
>never mentions nanjing
>bows and places reaf
>no american veterans invited
>former prisoners of war invited

Keg party August 6th

your rebels let us have it

your rebellion betrayed what they fought for

and those freedom fighters turned into drug lords

lol

because
>OMG NUCLEAR BOMBS ARE EVIL! THAT EXPLOSION BURNED SO MANY POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE! ALL THAT NUCLEAR FALL OUT MADE PEOPLE SICK!

that or they're just a bunch of retards that don't really know or understand what was going on (mass fire bombings, anti ship mines in every harbor to starve them out like in a siege) and just latch on to the big event that pretty much everyone knows about.

lol it's like the dumb leftists who hate Christopher Columbus even though he was just an explorer. They don't know any of the actual Spanish conquerors of America so they hate on the man they learned the most about in school.

pretty much seems like it yeah

youtu.be/8kkxzSWFTDY

there was no down side really, just keep dropping ordinance like how sec. mcnamera discusses here in youtube

fire bombs were just torching their wooden cities, glorious justice, well deserved pain. could have extended this for another year combined with starvation like stalin. free empty island ready for white settlements.

> If they want to get people like me on board then we need to be able to go wherever the fuck we want and build new civilizations.

You can already do that, it's called become a billionaire.

japan is truly a pathetic nation

translate onichan

nice flag, using red star OS?

no
between windows and linux edit

it truly is. it saddens me that gen. lemay wasnt able to complete his task.

The problem with firebombing them into oblivion was the time it would have taken for the nips to surrender. Murica wanted to end it before the commies invaded (they had just declared war on nipland) and turned nipland into Germany Part 2: Walledbugaloo.

Let's see if posting this gets me suspended from Twitter.

Is Obama just pandering?

Why is this stupid nigger apologizing for the bombs? If they had not dropped them the soviets would have captured all of Korea and would have stolen parts of Japan as well

madman!

He has claimed he will not apologize, he will pay respects to the dead though, see

Apologies, after Japanese war crimes and pearl harbor?

really usa should chose one narritive. either someone who does warcrimes deserves to be invaded and deposed or its okay to do warcrimes and kill civilians en masse, one or the other not both

I'll consider apologizing for the a-bombs when Japan apologies for:

1. starting the war
2. Bataan death march
3. Unit 731 and similar camps

of course he didnt mention any of that, he didnt mention pearl harbor or nanjing or bother inviting any ww2 vets or surviving pow's.... supposed he did invite one pow but that was latter denied by the white house.

I'll consider it never.

They deserved it.

Nanjing not real.

Fuckin kek.