Why do all the smoking hot tight pussy white babes end up with black men while white men settle for bland bitches of...

Why do all the smoking hot tight pussy white babes end up with black men while white men settle for bland bitches of their own race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSj5Ge-7PO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what u saying is basically white babes go for black dudes while white men go for their own race which are white girls
i see nothing wrong with that kek, if you are a white man and you banging a black chick you should be shot in the forehead

asian girls are far superior anyways

Cute asian girls stick with asian bois. Only the weird asian sluts go for white guys.

I mean honestly, if you were a girl would you want a tiny little shriveled pink dick white boy or a virile young African warrior with a 9 incher at minimum?

Which do you think is more likely to satisfy a woman?

This chart just cant be true.

It's not. I can't believe they still post these garbage threads every five fucking seconds. Oh well, it's only right that niggers be hated like all communist allies.

they don't. try harder you fucking cuck.

Worst thing to be must be a black guy with a small dick, no wonder they are often rapists.
How many black guy “actors” are on Blacked, I think it’s always the same 5 or 6 guys, probably can’t find any more blacks with big dicks.

>a black guy with a small dick

You mean like the 5% of their population that aren't hung like a horse? Take this random black dude for instance who has a bigger dick than the top 1% of white men.

They dont user.
Its simply because skin colour doesn't matter and you are a fat loser whereas most of the "black guys who steal your race" are athletic.
When was the last time you saw a qt white girl with a fat ugly basement troll nigger?
Its nothing to do with skin colour and more to do with the fact that you are probably greasy, fat, stinky, socially awkward and overall just an undesirable pleb.

See i am a white guy and ive had 3 hot af white grilfriends.
Your patheticness makes me feel better about myself, i like to save posts like this and look through them when im feeling down.
Thanks user

Go back to /r/incels you loser. Or better yet, kill yourself.

hahahahhaa, this white boi is constantly "trolling" with BBC pictures, I mean what kind of a massive faggot do you have to be to store a bunch of BBC pictures on your PC

What kind of a mental illness do you have that you have to post this shitty threads everyday?

And when will people relize and stop responding to this faggot boi?

Someone should tell blacked and get thos guy deported for copyright imfringement

White boi, why don't you just admit that you're a faggot who wants to get fucked in the ass by a NIGNOG, stop posting pictures and delusional threads, go out there and find a nigger to fuck you, I mean nigger would fuck anything, so you won't have a problem finding one

dunno

shit stinks

tasty

OP likes logs on his face

Take 'em. They're our high-maintenance slags.

you guys took Blacked meme to a whole new level

Because white men like spend more time whining instead of actually going to meet hot babes.

Meanwhile I don't have to complain I'm with an adorable half asian half white chick.

Now grow a pair and go get the girls.

everything on the internet MUST be true

why is it such a big deal, bang whoever you want

hol hotler

Is that you Moot?!

honestly, "smoking hot" is not important to me. average looks are completely acceptable to me so long as it's accompanied by above average intelligence, wit, and charm

in my experience the "smoking hot" ones are typically very lacking in those categories. so if the niggers want them, they can have them, no skin off my back. but if i met one who was smoking hot AND smart, i'd fight like hell to own that pussy

The lower the I.Q. the bigger the dick needs to be to compete.

whats wrong with wanting to bang a white babe?
hell, id fuck any babe from any race if i find them attractive

whats your gripe?

Niggers are gross.

hey op I found your theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=JSj5Ge-7PO4

Why is this board obsessed with niggers so much?

Who's the girl

Or rather, the smaller the dick, the higher the IQ needs to be to compete.

Same fag. Op is a faggot

Because fakes news