Is this a lack in potassium? if not what is it please

Is this a lack in potassium? if not what is it please

another plant from the same strain

Looks like calcium deficiency to me.

poor drainage, damaged roots, compacted roots, high soil pH, nutrient deficiencies (magnesium, nitrogen or iron), temperature shock, light burn, or poor watering practices can all contribute to the problem but that's just basic stuff. To understand and address the problem you have to observe and research

so.. you've mentioned everything except a specific cause? what a fucking genius you are m8. 10/10

> be you
> grown 0 oz of weed.

i probably have a too acidic water, its my first time so i knew i would make mistakes

>help my shits yellow
>I won't list any of my gardening practices but my plants are turning yellow!!!

this is a great question for 420chan. google it they know way more than the retards on here.

why hate guys? ty 420 chan guy

no problem, do not expect immediate responses but they will be thorough. Always looking for more 420chan homies.

5 ml / gallon

if you see top / new growth yellow like that with spotting it is calmag,

lower up is N deficiency

take care of it immediately, a cal mag is critical for proper bud development, hit it while there's still green in the leaves

What is it growing? Looks like it could be calcium/magnesium difficency.

no your water is likely Ph'ed around 7.4 in a nutrient solution with no pH down.

Buy a pH meter and test your runoff and look up the appropriate pH for your medium if you're mixing salts.

TDS meter wouldn't hurt if you think you're knockin your plants with high salts

im always at 5.5-6 ph, i put 2 liters of water in 9 l pots, im at week 3 of bloom

PPM? how much are you feeding and what are you feeding in what medium?

i'm sure you're cal mag deficient now.

Nitrogen def

top growth is yellow, not N deficiency. the rest of the leaves are darker colored.

what's happening is when the light's brighter, the plants burn way more cal mag, this is why people suggest supplementing extra cal mag if your shit grows a little close to the light lol

Naw that's nitrogen def.

and they eat more nutes in flower

you're wrong player

>potassium
>not banana thread
Thank you so much OP, I love you, you beautiful faggot.

it's not common to get a nitrogen deficiency in flower when he's feeding bloom nutes anyways

No you idiot that's a Marijuana

i dont know about ppm, here's the bottle
ONCH ONCH LA BAGUETTE

looks like a nitrogen deficiency for me, they are quite pale, not a strong green

needs more cal mag either way

This! It's like going to the doctor but you won't say what's wrong with you or your habits.

do you see his formula? there's no way he has N deficiency

Weed thread

too close to the light source

These niggas know their shit

Thank you everybody im gonna buy what i need tomorrow

Needs more water

Its eithrr drainage problem or iron.. fertilize them bro

they grey spots on the leaves look like a potassium deficiency but could also be calcium cause the buds are lookin nice and frosty, give it a small feed of potassium id say and see how it goes

small feed of calcium**

This.

look at the rest of the plant, its fine. put that lamp further away from th plant

Try rasing you nitrogen leavels. Look like to much light not enough newts. Make sure you are phing your water properly

not at all

Maybe because all these things could cause that problem and he has no idea of knowing exactly which one it is with 2 shit photos?

Real disappointed that there's not a single banana in here

crocs really faggot?

Wrong

Organic gardenerfag here. You growers should really make your own compost, you'll never have to worry about mineral deficiencies.

No way, you don’t even use cal-mag

"When calcium is deficient, new tissue such as root tips, young leaves, and shoot tips often exhibit distorted growth from improper cell wall formation."

stolen from a premixed fertilizer website

The fuck is cal-mag nigga. Organic compost is top teir and free. I had 6' tomato and plants producing 100's of fruit with little effort this year. You faggots wanna grow weed but have no idea how to garden. Your bagged soils and miracle grow from the store is garbage. You can make the best soils from home for free. Retards

If you need calcium, crush up some egg shells. Organic is best

This

Also, its normal for fan leaves to turn yellow in flowering stage.
You can add a bit a of nitrogen/piss.

So it could just be that, but overall they lookk nice to me.

You have to put the oil inside the joint retard fag.. being this idiot

you can avoid most of the micronutrient deficiencies by adding a little bit of rock dust ( found in the fertilizer section in any hardware or garden store) and mineral earth ( usually used for face masks found in the beauty section of most supermarkets or drugstores)

a teaspoon of both to every pot solves most problems before they occur. the only thing you have to take care of is the ph as rock fust raises the ph slightly so you need to compensate by watering with 5-5.5ph water instead of 6-7.

most ppl dont have the luxury of having a garden left alone a compost . also there is a risk of introducing pests to your growbox by using homemade compost.

in principle i have to agree you can save tons of money and get amazing results with homemade soil mixes and fertilizers but you need knowhow and ideally a garden to achieve that .

what i use to diagnose my beans

Sure, grandma. Go back to your gay tomato patch.

i have this one as-well ty user

top kek