Derby della mainlandchina pre match hype thread

are you ready spee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWxtd8nvkQo
corriere.it/foto-gallery/sport/17_aprile_15/inter-milan-derby-cinese-tanti-tifosi-orientali-san-siro-3069cde4-21c2-11e7-807d-a69c30112ddd.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remember when a milan inter derby was awesome and couldn't wait to get comfy and watch sheva vs zanetti ?
now it's Icardi&friends vs literally who

>6 AM
Fucking chinks reeeeee

That photo is legendary

Last derby that made me feel that way was 2010
Ibra vs Matrix
pic related

I can't believe an upstanding man like Zanetti tolerates a piece of shit like Icardi

I hope the chinks send Icardi to work in a factory

I saw this on the other thread
It reminded me of this lol...gotta love B

Also can't forget this

Post pretty girls from albania pls

You wish turkroach

>7AM game
I hope China gets fucking nuked out of existence

milan is gonna win the derby
dubs dont lie

Less than 2 hours now

I hope Pasalic doesn't start.
He is
>le do nothing all game but score a tap in once in a while man

is the kickoff time for Chinese viewers, or something?

Probably. I think Milan is the most popular team in Ghyna.

But it has been done before too, in pre-China times, to prevent crowd-disturbances (usually with stabby teams like Napoli).

yes
serie a matches are usually in the middle of the night
this match is in early evening

Yeah, El Clasico did something similar, although it wasn't so damn eaely because they need their US/Latin American audience.

Milan win 3 nil

>le mediocre but highly watched because of chinese match

is Milan dead, lads?

are muh chinks going to turn them into a plastic entity like Citeh?

inevitably yes but they might be back as a superforce in the football forefront

FOZZA MILA (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Sosa, Mati Fernandez; Suso, Bacca, Deulofeu.
A disposizione: Storarim Plizzari, Paletta, Gomez, Vangioini, Antonelli, Poli, Locatelli, Honda, Lapadula, Ocampos.

FOZZA INDA (4-2-3-1): Handanovic; D'Ambrosio, Medel, Miranda, Nagatomo; Gagliardini, Kondogbia; Candreva, Joao Mario, Perisic; Icardi
A disposizione: Carrizo, Andreolli, Sainsbury, Santon, Murillo, Ansaldi, Banega, Brozovic, Palacio, Biabiany, Eder, Gabigol.

So, who has the better chinks?

>I hope Pasalic doesn't start.
He's suspended
I like him though, he's been getting better recently

i dunno, CIteh got killed because they were a relatively small club so when the muds took over the real fans were outnumbered and replaced easily by bandwagoners
Milan has the third biggest fanbase in Italy and one of the biggest around the world, so i don't think they'll have the same problem

plus we still have organized supporters here, unlike England where they were rooted out post-Hillsborough

City never had any history so no-one cares if they're plastic or not

You can argue that any fan who started liking Milan during Berlusconi's tenure is a bandwagoner too if you wanna go that far

the most popular is inter

FORZA INTER

No one cares

João Mário on the starting 11?
Shiet, now I'll have to watch chink football.

>this triggers the bbilanista

That was like 40 years ago though

I literally don't care because we have a shit team and we're not aiming high this season

It's pathetic Ladri needs a bogus penalty to beat us though

that might be true, but it was more gradual, and even when Berlusconi took over Milan had a lot of past glory and a huge following
one huge influx the Berlusconi presidency had on the club was changing the political orientation of the club's supporters
back then they were mostly left wing, now they are mostly center-right, but this has happened to most of Italy's lower middleclass so i dunno if it's something noteable

Exactly the point
If it weren't for Berlusconi a lot of us might have not been Milan Fans in the first place

>even when Berlusconi took over Milan had a lot of past glory and a huge following
True, but we could have easily ended up like Nottingham Forrest or Chelsea or something if B didn't take over

>Politics
Well it depends on which era
At one point Milan was so right-wing it caused Inter to exist after all

this makes meelan seethe
youtube.com/watch?v=MWxtd8nvkQo

delet

alright lads, going to the cornerstore for a cheeky bet

what should it be?

Icardi hat trick

>Kucka

draw

Sosa brace

let's errrr bet you're ass

3-3 it is

absolutely, Milan was in its darkest days when Berlusconi took over, scandals left and right, double relegation, close to bankruptcy
still, they had such a huge fanbase irrelevance was never really a possibility

>Well it depends on which era
well of course i was talking post-war since during the Ventennio being left wing wasn't allowed
about Inter's birth, i don't think calling it politics is entirely true, it's not like football was a sport for nationalists back then

> tfw Interfan since Roberto Baggio era
> tfw whole family Milan & Juve fans
> tfw can't identify with this team of shit and impersonal players anymore. It's not the Inter I grew up.
> tfw hoping that Bilan will win this match

Well they literally were formed because they were unhappy that Italians were dominating on FBC Milan

The name also comes from that(Internazionale)

>San Siro becomes San Silo

>rooting against your own team
what the hell is wrong with you?

>being excited for a milan derby past 2008

>you now remember

th-thank you for the serie a preview, laura

Was he a flying racist back then too?

>Sosa, Mati Fernandez
ew, i hope it's the last time i have to see shitters like these in a derby
>Nagatomo
100 milions in he summer and they still have to play him, kek
>Gagliardini
shit, i hoped he would be injuried

will Milan ever get back to the CL so they can play Liverpool again? pls

Maybe partially, Easter is still a serious holiday in Italy so all games are played today. Pretty comfy imo.

>tfw Sosa is the best mid we have

next year is our year la

fucking hell. during serie a hayday both of these team would struggle to stay in serie a.

> D'Ambrosio, Medel, Miranda, Nagatomo; Kondogbia; Joao Mario, Perisic; Carrizo, Andreolli, Sainsbury, Santon, Murillo, Ansaldi, Banega, Brozovic, Palacio, Biabiany, Eder, Gabigol.

i rate Kucka desu, at least over Sosa
Also Bonaventura but he's dead

Are you sure they'll make it this season?

>Inter was founded because Milan didn't want to sign foreign players
If you support Milan in this matchup you are a racist

>we

probably, Man U definitely won't, Arsenal would need to be really good and Liverpool be bad.

Kucka is inconsistent and not as good
>Also Bonaventura
Well yeah but...
>but he's dead
That's my point. I was talking about mids who aren't injured right now

Remember when these teams used to be good?

And it is bad because?

>Man U definitely won't
Can't be too sure about that, they might just meme their way into the CL

i would have plaied Locatelli instead of Mati tho, at least Loca can run without getting injuried

I'm glad Suso is doing well at Milan

him and Sterling were coming through at the same time at Liverpool, and they were both clearly great talents, but Suso was always clearly too slow for us.

yeah but the problem was they felt it was ungrateful to them as it was a club founded by foreigners
not really about nationalism/internationalism

it was a sport thing more than a political thing

>you now remember Keisuke Honda is the #10 of the 7 UCL titles winner AC Milan

Loca has been playing like shit recently
He really needs to realize that Montolivo is shit and he shouldn't mimick his playstyle

I liked him when he had balls now he's just another DJ Backpass(referring to De Jong here)

JUST

he's kind of a poor man's David Silva, if he was fast too he would be a beast

>Suso was always clearly too slow for us.
Suso took like 2 seasons to show this form he has for us now

like half of their remaining games are against Chelsea, Spurs, Man City and Arsenal, as well as some tough lower table sides. I think they're more likely to finish outside of the Europa places than in the Champions League places.

>Gagliardini recovered in time
i guess it's Inter's win then
noone on Milan's midfield can compete with him

genuinely one of the hottest females in existence

effeto serraaaaaaaaaaaa

Teenage players require a few years to develop their individual playing style, I would recommend playing the lad in games like this, or better or worse, it will make a better player further down the line.

they might win EL :^(

he scored a brace in the first leg

yeah they might, but I'm still pretty sure Liverpool are going to qualify through the premier league

>tfw no Milan to join us

What do the tifos say?

Inter one looks like squidward and can't see what Milan's supposed to be

i memba

England needs more flags and banners desu, way more fun than having the same song with different lyrics all the time

going to make some toast and coffee as quickly as possible so I can get comfy for this game

corriere.it/foto-gallery/sport/17_aprile_15/inter-milan-derby-cinese-tanti-tifosi-orientali-san-siro-3069cde4-21c2-11e7-807d-a69c30112ddd.shtml

montella is easily one of the most /fa/ coaches

Inter is "even at midday forza Inter" in milanese dialect, didnt see the Milan one but i doubt it could be much because they are the "away" fans"

ayyy gabagool

fuck adidas for making such a shit home kit for milan they have to play with their away kit

>inter defending

BACCA DIO STRA CANE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE