Why can't the rest of Europe be more like Poland?

Why can't the rest of Europe be more like Poland?

Full of whores, thieves and retards who either go full on Tumblr mode with theri
>dude globalism lmao XD
or are pretty much nazis?

I don't know man.

because every man wants to get pussy and every pussy is inconveniently attached to a woman, i.e. the lesser counterpart to men which are incapable of seeing past adolescent delusions of sharing and caring in order to recognize the imminent threat of Muslims.

I wish that we would do the same

Immigration vise, I don't know. But everything else is probably because we don't want to be poor

>importing a demographic that takes more in welfare than they make working and also has a higher rate of non-violent and violent crime than the natives is good for the economy

hmmm make me really think

Does the EU think that it can threaten the country the bore the brunt of the Holocaust? Barring another German invasion there's nothing that can be done to "punish" Poland.

t. i don't know shit about poland but muhh BASED!! KEEEEEK!

the EU is trying to make them import Russians?

Based polan

I wish you had any industry so I could buy your products instead of the anglo shit instead

>Brazilian
>Money

Anglos make stuff?

The problem isn't about importing them, the problem is that they come to southern Europe and Southern countries can't do anything about that because both killing them and sending them to the war zone against their will is a serious violation of human rights.

On the other hand, EU was supposed to be an organization of mutual help and southern EU countries are getting fucked by countries like Poland and Hungary right now.

>inb4 just fuck human rights and kill them/send them back

Well, we could do that but how did that work for the USA? You guys literally have volunteers who patrol your border and shoot Mexicans and they still come.

why is every slav politician a bald fuck with a combover

>Mongol Rapebabies
>Based at anything
That being said they're smart enough to defend their culture because they know what it's like to be displaced by another power and have national sovereign stripped from hem, and that's good on them even though they are EU leeches.

>EU was supposed to be an organization of mutual help and southern EU countries are getting fucked by countries like Poland and Hungary right now.
Meanwhile, my country is being fucked by southern Euros who neglect to register the migrants and instead point them our way. That way, when they show up in Sweden to request asylum they've never officially been in another EU country, so we're stuck with them. If the southern Euros had actually bothered to demand a valid reason for their presence in their countries, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place, because there would never have been a viable path through Greece or Italy to Sweden or Germany. That's not how it is, though, because the EU is not about the common good, it's about short-sighted self-interest and in the short term, it was good for a country like Greece to let economic migrants move freely through their country.

Mongols got BTFO during their third attempt you retard and if raiding means mixing then entire Europe is related to Huns.

How naive of you. Politicians don't care about the people, they just say what makes them stay in power. Not long ago the far-right anti-EU, immigration, Islam etc. party in Denmark was caught using EU money on expensive dinner parties. This applies for both left and right

>On the other hand, EU was supposed to be an organization of mutual help and southern EU countries are getting fucked by countries like Poland and Hungary right now
15 eurocents have been added to your account

yeah, it sucks to be you but what our government is doing is just plain retardatio - they're bringing sanctions upon our asses because they don't want to take migrants whou would fuck off to the west the moment they have a chance anyway

and the saddest part is that the majority of Poles thinks that's great idea

>they're bringing sanctions upon our asses because they don't want to take migrants whou would fuck off to the west the moment they have a chance anyway
To be honest, most would probably just fuck off back the way they came from. They did not come to Europe to live in a country like Poland or Hungary. They came because they were promised rivers of milk and honey in countries like Sweden or Germany by the smugglers. Just look at what happened when Hungary started up border controls. The migrants shunned that place like it had a bad case of leprosy. Not because Hungary threatened to turn them back, but because Hungary threatened to take them in.

You are right about politicians only doing things to protect their political power and money and that's probably why a lot of Polish politicians are doing this in the first place: because they want to get the votes and money from the average Pole, but still a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

Sehr gut, sehr gut. Fahren Sie bitte fort, Herr user.