Hello Sup Forums. I am a 400 year old lifeform currently fielding questions from you all

Hello Sup Forums. I am a 400 year old lifeform currently fielding questions from you all.

I am on my 6th host (The symbiont within my physical form lives on while the host dies). I am a 28 year old male for now but have also lived in hosts that have been female as well as living to ripe ages (even during times where 40 and 50 were considered ripe).

Did you really think this post wasn't going to get you roasted?

Also OP is a faggot.

These threads have been very successful in the past. I do one every two years or so.

In that case, you'll be disappointed to know they no-longer are, nigger. Sup Forums is for socially jacking each other off now.

Oh well. Last thread was 2014 actually. The interests of the host change quite often and led to a year long hiatus from the internet.

No harm, no foul. I'm waiting for a plane.

you're really right user could i have a jack?

that's what i'm here for, buddy.

can i have some bread

Fuck off back to /x/ faggot

Cool greatest stories about being one of those stargate niggers, and please have them pretyped

You may. Though it tasted much better in the 50's

I think I tried posting there once or twice and they were just too skeptical for any real discussion.

what's it like to be a parasite

btw this is question isn't asked in a derogatory fashion

Never watched it but I am pretty sure that my existence is very different.

Then greentext some fucking stories. I just got off work and fuck these factors I wanna see if OP has some good OC

what floats better? 1 witch/1gravy

It is very rewarding being able to mentor and guide many different lives and observe how they play out. The human is a very intriguing and surprisingly welcome source of life for us.

Give me a moment. I'll write out a story for you.

A goose

Faggots not factors I'm on the mobile

There has never been a time where 40 and 50 were considered ripe. It was always middle age

I asked about the gravy. Where were you during be American civil war and did you play any active role?

what's it like to observe a life and feel their, for lack of a better term, emotional roadblock?

>Be me
>73 years old
>In search of a new host
>Find a young man that is willing - 19 years old
>Midwestern American boy that had a great upbringing, bright future ahead of him
>Accept and begin ritual, successfully transfer hosts
>Drafted to fight in world war two weeks later
>Survive the war
>Host is riddled with post traumatic stress
>Many nights of near suicide, have to apply much of my energy to influence him
The more influence I push on a host the weaker I become (this is short term)

Continue

go on

No I was telling OP to get on with it. My apologies

This is untrue. When I came to be many people did not live into their 50s. It wasn't until the 18th century that more people lived past the age of 60.

I was 20 years old. I did play an active part. Will greentext if you'd like.

It is quite frustrating in a new host, especially when you have experienced and overcome these types of problems many times before.

yes please greentext that civil war story. Get my history boner off.

no road has been unwalked, i guess.

First I wanted to clarify that the host was drafted two weeks later, not in world war 2. We served in WW1 and were not drafted but volunteered. I have trouble recalling certain specifics (I am a lifeform that is susceptible to flaws just as you are).

Anything specific from this host you'd like to know? I have 75 years of memories (The host died at age 95)

>unwalked

It's unwalken you faggot.

it must be so cool to hang on to critical analysis of grammar on such a shit board

Why don’t you make official contact as an intelligent life from? Let some no name scientist in the middle of nowhere who’s had a shitty life discover you.

What did he serve as? Where? What importance was he? Give us some substance to these stories user goa'uld

I'll try to spare the unimportant details that I want to write out as they will just lead to unimportant questions.

>20 years old
>Have been with this host since birth
>Born and raised in Texas, joined up with the 6th Texas boys out of Calhoun county.
>Father has to bring us into town via horseback
>About a 3 hour ride from our farm
>Brought in as a private, infantryman
>During fight with new yorkers I feel a fear that I have only experienced maybe once before
>Imply that my host must run, that if he wants to live that he will run
>Host runs and is shot twice in the left leg. Once above the ankle at an angle about two and a half inches deep
>Second piece of shrapnel hits knee cap.
>Host loses leg
>We spend a year in a veterans home eating the watery soupy version of a chicken gumbo

I learned that day that my experiences in combat do not make for good instruction to new hosts.

Fuck off to /x/ with this LARP-y cringe.

LOL
The parasite that unintentionally fucks with people's lives.

Gimme more.

We are already known. There are at least more than a dozen of us that I know about. We were found out in the mid-1900s amid the UFO/Red-scare government probing.

Honestly the government didn't bother with us much and as soon as the new administration took over everything was scrapped and we were assumed to be loonies. The government administration before was not interested in any continuation as we did not provide them with any advantages.

It turns out we were just as clueless as they were.

Came in as a private and left as a private first class. No importance. I wish that I had an awesome war story during his time but it was really just your common fighting. Death came and went quickly by the time automatic and semi-automatic weapons were invented.

Not really that great at greentexting but I will tell you that the invent of air conditioning was probably in the top 15. I can not begin to explain how terrible it was to always be hot and sweaty all of the time (especially once I made my way to the Southern US).

One thing I can also say that as time goes on and as I feel my time coming to an end I am drawing more and more from my first and second hosts (1609 and 1687 respectively).

War with swords must have been tiring. Do you think combatants would take breathers and time outs etc. during fights?

I am not sure as by the time I came into existence there were already firearms.

how do you mate/breed?

I am unsure if or how my lifeform breeds. I came into existence without any explanation and was basically in a host limbo for around 4 years before meeting another of my kind.

I suppose this would make a decent greentext

>4th year of "limbo"
>am able to make small suggestions of a sort to my host (this was not direct communication)
>Host loses gambling match, starts a fight and is thrown in local jail
>Sheriff locks eyes with host as soon as he enters the jail (one room, three cells)
>Tells constables to leave the room
>Sheriff embraces my host and then gazes into his eyes then begins talking to me
>He identifies himself as a relative of sorts
>Takes me under his wing and tries his best to explain his understanding of why we are here
>Teaches me how to "control" the host
>He dies abruptly
>Do not meet another of my kind for 60 something years

What is a symbiont and how are your lives chosen?

My guess is as good as yours. I only know that I exist.

I tend to radiate towards my next host when the time comes. Only when I have been killed have I taken a newborn host. If I find my host before I am to die the current host dies of natural causes and we become one with the new host.

There is no rhyme or reason, it's more of a gravitational pull to where I will find my next host.

Can anyone be possessed? How do you know when you've met another of your own?

Possessed? I don't think so. I am not really able to control what my host does. I am able to apply influence and indirect control (instinctual moves)

>How do you know when you've met another of your own?

We are able to detect each other's presence. I have only come across two in each host so it is a very rare event.

Just because external factors that cause death were prevalent doesn't mean 40 and 50 were considered old, since human existence the human body has always been designed to live 70-80 years, the average life span through the ages has been skewed by infant mortality rates a perfectly healthy person didn't die in their fifties, I agree that with medical knowledge being what it was an infection or disease was often fatal but the average 45 year old 200-300 years ago is in the same condition they would be now

It was more like a barrier had been overcome once you reached 40 or 50.

There are more elders today than ever was.

I'm going on 474 myself at the moment.
What did you think about that crazy spike in technology we had/have?
I mean, we're using horses and manpower for years on end, then boom! Airplanes and OLED TV's. This shit has made me a lazy bastard.

My plane is leaving now. It was nice to talk to you all. Best wishes!

Why don't you take over your host completely? It's what I would do. What would you say if the government wanted to harvest your symbiont to put into an AI computer robot?

What is your physical form without a host?
If you were to end up on say, Mars, without any humans or life forms nearby - would you be able to find a host?
If you cannot find a host, is it painful or uncomfortable? Or do you just chill calmly in the waiting area until your table is ready?