INTO THE FIRE

NOW SHE'S A LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN
PLAYING PIANOS FILLED WITH FLAMES

SFDJA;KDFL

GIT OFF ME ASS
YA WEE BITTY FOOK

Obvious choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=uGU9M5rTX_I

Any Beatles album really, but pic related is also great if you're learning guitar.

Almost pretty much their entire discography.
My being is become erect whenever I POW OOOHOOOO WOW OOOOHOOO POW OOOOHOOOO

This shit, get the fuck out if you don't sing along with every track

I am good at it too ;)

Not kidding

not these ones

BROTHER SIS WE NEVER EVER SING LIKE BARKY

>ONLY IN DREAMS YOU, SEE WHAT IT MEANS

This is pretty much the next album underproduced

I find it charming

If you've got the chops. It's so challenging but my vocals have gotten so much better since I put this in my car.

A CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE

This looks fucking gross

AY AY AY

>folk is difficult to sing

Then why can't you sing it as good as I can?

youtu.be/bOlED4z6eyg

It's technical melodied funk/r&b. Constant inflections and switching between falsetto and head voice.

NO SLACK

IN MY MACK

NO SLACK

IN MY MACK

Yeah, it's gross. Thanks user!

OHHH OHHH OHH
(don't you wish you could be)

It's always my favorite to mouth all the words to Bell Clinks and Angleworm Angel as best as I can.

Lol, every member including the singer is world class. Nobody makes high bpm pop at Jamiroquais level.

Technically gifted =/= Enjoyable
this is something a girl in choir would show their boyfriends and the boyfriends would pretend to like

MADE HER MOTHER CRY

You realize that they're world famous and the singer owns 50+ cars from the mountain of money they make. The US is the only country they aren't popular and it's because Americans have no taste.

OCEAN MAN

How does that change my honest opinion on something? I don't like it. It's uninspired and fucking boring. Get over yourself.

What the fuck

Your opinion has no merit when the track has literally no poor instrument. As in every member is world class. I can't listen to anyone who I am better than musically. Jamiroquai is a band that stands alone. They shit all over the rest of pop music. D'Angelo, Bruno Mars, whatever. They should just kill themselves in shame since the March album came out. Literally no one makes music at this level. It kicks Michael Jackson in the head. The vocal timbre is fuller. The musicians play better. The counting was fucked up by youtube in that track but the tenor sax was syncopated in a murderous way.

You're no better than an Animals as Leaders fan, but it's worse because it's pop. Also I want to punch you in the face for being a nerd.

You are so eloquent. You probably can't even get into it because you can't count along with all thr tracks before you get into jazz for a while. Funk is jazz goes pop, it's sick. The fullness of the sound of their new album is fucking crazy. All analogue synths. It's the least compressed sounding yet. Here's what makes it so impressive. It's dance music. That means the tightness of rhythym has to be fucking locked. The bass players over the years have been bass players bass players. I cannot express just how much better they are than everything you listen to. The level of rhythm coming from the drummer and shredding bass on the bottom end combined with the mids of the analogue synths and a legitimate melody master riding on top is fucking crazy. Shake It On was next level with the wall of sound at the first hook. Seriously, everyone else should kill themselves. Nothing has this much instrument seperation and syncopation combined with great timbre. Nothing. And at the bpms they regularly play at? It's fucking unholy. It's cold blooded. It's a mutation.

What is wrong with you man

youtube.com/watch?v=moTzudK-l00
You and me friend
We sure get along
We’ve got the same feelings
Yeah we’ve got the same thoughts
I remember last August
You wrote me that letter
At first I felt sick
But then I got better
And I slept for forty days
And forty nights in the rain
When I finally awoke
I didn’t feel quite the same

The wind was blowin’
A frost was comin’
And then poor Matt Judd
He drowned in the river
And then my own Grandpa
He withered from cancer
There’s so many ways
To lose your life
That you gotta be careful
Where you’re walkin’ at night

And I slept for forty days
And forty nights in the rain
When I finally awoke
I didn’t feel quite the same

Each day that passes
It moves a little faster
No matter where you are
No matter what you’re after
I didn’t used to know much
But I learned a lot lately
Did I mention my sister?
She’s about to have a bastard baby

We’re sailing this ship
Right to the bottom

Jamiroquai is that good. Like I have searched and there is nothing but desert in the genre besides them. Nobody makes shit this good. I can't stand when anything has a weak member. If the drums are boring I turn it off. If the bass is boring I turn it off. If the vocals are boring I turn it off. If the guitar is boring I turn it off. If the timbre is bad I turn it off. If the guy doesn't play or sing better than I am capable I turn it off. I want perfection and they are the only band that has ever delivered everything for me.

Whatever they're paying you to shill for this band, it isn't enough.

what the actual fuck

YEAH

The nerve is bared the sense is realealealeal

This. I can sing it pretty good too, my voice is close to Carl's.