Is sex better with an attractive girl than an average or unattractive girl...

Is sex better with an attractive girl than an average or unattractive girl? Or does all that matter is the feeling of the pussy.

>Or does all that matter is the feeling of the pussy.
Just heat up a melon.

Obviously its better with an attractive girl

It literally depends on the girl. Some girls can look like a model and give shit pussy while a fugly girl can give the best poon on the planet. And vice versa really.

it's always better with a girl who means something to you.

Appearances definitely help to stimulate the emotional response of the whole event...

- though I'd say that eagerness from the other person and being able to sync body movements/rhythm are the the real deal-sweeteners.

it depends on the girl. sometimes a chubby average girl can make you cum with a force of a thousand suns, when a 10/10 cannot

The hottest girl I fucked made me cum in 2 minutes tops, might have also had to been because it's one of my bestfriends sisters.

Depends on the girl and on what you seek, do you seek just sex to relax your urges or "romantic sex" with someone you love ?
I think romantic is better on long term

sex is over-rated

Iv had some of the hottest bitches give me bad sex and some of the ugliest give the best. So it all depends...

Usually if she looks good it will make you wanna cum harder

Neither, sex is better with a man.

it all depends on how good you and the chick can fuck.
imagine it like a game of tennis. If you are playing against someone shit or you are shit then its a shit game.

>stamina
>skill
>style

Thats what it boils down to. Attractiveness isnt a substitute but a bonus.

I once spent weeks upon weeks to get with this smoking hot body of a woman, I finally got to it and she acted like a sack of potatoes in bed. Worst climax ever.
Then I've been with chubbs and less attractive girls that are crazy good in bed, riding that dick like they were prow, took it up the ass, let me do pretty mich anything.
Attractive women are more pleasing to look at during sex, but it doesn't make them good at it

This guy gets it.

Always go hot.
Never settle for a slumpbuster.

This completely agree and have had the same situations

You have never fucked and average girl obviously. They go way above and beyond during sex. Where as the hot bitch just lays there for the most part

It absolutely matters and is absolutely better the more the girl is attractive in your opinion.

I'm with this guy. Best loads I've ever shot were into girls I actually cared for. I've also noticed as you stop caring about a girl the sex gets worse.

I prefer unattractive ones. I think it's degrading to have to kiss girls that sleep around a lot or do other sexual stuff with other men. More tempting to kiss a good looking one so it just puts a damper on the entire thing.

They put the hours in sure, but you're still fucking an ugly bitch.

That might be good enough for you buddy, but I'll pass.

Most pussy is the same, really. Innies are kind of rare, but those are the best if you care about going down on her. Otherwise, as long as she isn't extremely loose, it's all the same. Relationship speaking, I'd rather be with an unattractive girl who has a nice pussy and cool personality than a hot girl with a shit/spoiled personality. If it's just to fuck, a hot bitch for sure. You will find most hot girls are about as interesting as a wet carrot.

I don't get this reputation hot girls have of just laying there. Hot girls get dick and they know what to do with it. How is an ugly bitch going to know what's up?

The ones that are supra in bed are the slightly overweight, facial piercings, smoker, overly kind, generous as fuck with you, part time jobber.

Find this combination and you'll have great times, she'll pay for everything, have her own place, and cook you a great fucking meal after.

On the whole OP.
Sex is much more satisfying if you are attracted to the person you are having sex with.

Physical sex is based entirely on how much effort you both put into the physical side of the sex.

The mental sex is based purely on who it is you are having sex with.

If you are fucking a girl who has an amazing sex game. But you find her majorly unattractive.
Your physical sex will be good, but you'll walk away feeling devalued and your self esteem will take a hit.

Just wait until you find a girl you find attractive and then you can get the best of both worlds.

Yeah but just find a hot one that also does all of that. You speak as if they don't exist. Don't settle for less than averages whales because sex is absolutely way better with a more attractive bitch.

Sounds like my GF but I made her get rid of the lame ass facial piercings. She thanks me for it now, years later.

>this

I have never found much correlation to looks and how good someone is at sex. Something at the back of my mind say a more attractive girl should get more therefore be better just practise. But it's so easy for girls to get laid looks really don't matter if all she wants is a dick

Addition obviously there is the additional visual stimulation a nice body feels better. But based on just what there insides feel like and how good they are at sex being hit or not isn't a factor

bull shit i find it way more fun to do it with ones that are not attractive. the sex is better, it appeals to my narcissism.
that and the kissing thingdo you have any idea how difficult it is to get a girl to put out without doing the make out thing first? if you think getting laid is challenging try just getting some plain old sport fucking going that way. most girls want it to progress in stages which is so boring.

It just gets repetitive if you've been with 1 chick for a while

Lol less attractive girls get plenty of dick too. It's just that dudes aren't bragging about hitting it

The best sex you'll ever have is with someone you hate.

Just because they're attractive don't necessarily mean they're thots. You might just have to work a bit to get the sex.

There is something to this, never knew just what it was about it though.

Ugly girls can fuck your brains out.
Hot chicks can be awful in bed.
Quality of sex has little to do with how attractive the other person is really, only that you find something about them attractive.

Bottom line here is you'll get guys saying attractiveness equates to a poor fuck. And the unattractive girls will fuck better by virtue of being ugly. These people have never had sex with an attractive girl. They THINK that's how the story goes.

How the story actually goes: attractive girls fuck just as well as anyone and you have an attractive face/body to look at. Even if she was lazy? Who cares? You're there to push your dick in and out of a hole? If a watermelon fucked you better would you ditch girls? Nope.

Unattractive girls supposed skill is a misinterpretation of how much effort they seem to put it. Doesn't make it a good fuck.

If you're not interested in feelings and shit. Get with the prettiest girl you can't wait to fuck. You'll be better for it.

It's better with someone exciting in the sack.
I'd rather have sex with a 5or6 that is exciting and adventurous than a 9/10 that is boring.

This man knows exactly what he is talking about.

you're delusional. good looking girls get propositioned constantly, if they don't they can pretty much get any guy they want if they're willing to try to disarm his spidey sense of danger because he thinks it's a prank or something since it's so unusual. girls constantly jump around from dating one guy to the next, and if they are not dating at all it means they're hoping on every dick they can get.

i don't simply believe they want to be alone. that's not normal. they'd have to have some sort of mental disorder.

also with good looking ones if they want it to progress in stages, it's not really that passionate. it's mechanical not much spontaneity. it has to be this way. they don't really know what they're doing or they're not really open to doing it without a lot of boring propositioning which again is mechanical thought out and not passionate. good looking girls just are not as much fun to have sex with.

This.

This in some cases is definitely true but there are plenty of attractive girls who are conservative or not as adamantly crazed about sex that you make every girl seem to be. Trust me I know real life examples of them. You just have to know what to do to get with them. And I'm not saying its easy either.

It's like you've never been with a catholic girl.

>Bottom line here is you'll get guys saying attractiveness equates to a poor fuck. And the unattractive girls will fuck better by virtue of being ugly. These people have never had sex with an attractive girl. They THINK that's how the story goes.

Bull fucking shit, you fucking cucks. Man what the fuck happened. Where the fuck do you faggots keep coming from? What the actual fuck. Whats even worse, are these pathetic fucks agreeing with the shit you spill. I hate you all with a passion.

Unattractive girls usually try harder, ideally you want an attractive girl with low self esteem who got molested or some shit

>hate
>fucking
>hate fucking

Good point, sir.

Virginism is not a religion. You can lay off.

>mfw I've done this just didn't heat up the melon

Yeah the thing is I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm just saying it's like so rare it's more like a statistic fluke and the juice probably isn't worth the squeeze. sometimes you need a left handed juicer and maybe you're a righty and have no clue where to get one of those. i probably shouldn't discount it entirely but it's like talking about the most unlikely chain of events possible to reach a result that's even more unlikely.

>lay
i dont think so

Solution?

/thread

Lets get a VR sex simulator that tracks the movements of your sub-tier gf and replaces her with Ariana Grande.

Depends of the roleplay, better when they are submissive sluts

Sex is underneath a Chad. Also, it's way fucking overrated and marketed.

I don't know why you want to argue about it. Maybe you'd like to brag about how you're fucking good looking girls left and right. Maybe you should consider you might be kind of bland and bad at sex yourself so any sex is good sex and you just prefer a more attractive mate?
that's kind of a stereotype.

Attractive bodies are generally more athletic bodies and that would give you someone who can do the movements better.
But remember: it's your brain that orgasms.
So how much her style of fucking (cooperative, submissive, sporty, dominating) complements your inner most fantasies is what's going to make the sex good.
If she really likes you, is wild and well built, it's gonna be great.
If she starts talking crazy shit in your ear like "I think I want you to cum inside me", then it's gonna be the best sex of your life, because now she's playing with your subconscious.

Stereotypes don't come out of thin air. More often than not you'll find they are rooted in truth.

This guy knows. Literally met one of these at a house party last weekend. All over each other till 6am where she basically begged me to go back to hers.

She's pretty hot but not might type once I'm sober. So to answer OP's question, hot girls are better long term but for a one off fuck probably the other.

topkek
this nigga right here knows the ways of the world

Yeah but the problem with that is Catholicism is a pretty big widespread thing all over the place. There are a lot of cultural differences and stuff from one place to the next. I don't think Jesus is imbuing them with some extra sexual potency or something lol

I’m fairly convinced that really attractive people don’t have to try hard at anything and are usually stupid.

To me, personality and intelligence matter a lot more than looks. Those two can enhance looks.

Fucking a really hot woman is just to brag to your friends and give you a confidence boost.

My first time was with a girl 9 years older than me, she was a 6/10, 27 years old, she had scars on her face and back from a car accident when she was a teenager.
BUT DAMN SHE WAS WILD, she lead me on and fucking destroyed me. I was shaking nervous and (fortunately?) couldn't climax due to nervousness. I dont know.
But this girl, blowjobs, riding, doggystyle, I got mindblown.

Now, more than 10 years later, im married to a beautiful blonde 9/10 petite girl, green eyes, nice ass, great tits, but she just stands (lays?) there like a pillow. Rarely a blowjob, no anal, no 69. FKING NOTHING. I love her tho, but ill give everything to get wreked just one more time by the 6/10 butterface

Checked.

The hotter the girl the harder you'll want to fuck her and the more foreplay you'll want to do to her.

Recently had sex with this solid 9/10 latina. She has perfect C cup titties, nice and perky, and a really nice round tight ass. I spent most of the time kissing, licking, and caressing every inch of her body.

Pic related.

Yap, same for me.

hey virgin, none of that shit really matters. if you're actually physically attracted to a person it will be better than if you're not. that's all that matters. you can't tell unless you're with them.

Sometimes I think the attraction comes from thinking that I have exclusive access to pussy in the form of a girlfriend.

then you've never really been attracted to a woman

You sound gay.
You mean in love you faggot.

This, 100x this

The least attractive girl I as with was definitely the most motivated in bed. Still miss how she deep throated like a champ. The most attractive girl dead fished. Maybe it was just my experience that I had but it was almost like this girl expected me to do all the work cause she thought she was hot. Go for something in the middle.

Also gonna agree with this. There’s a level of intimacy and trust that just makes it feel better finishing balls deep in a girl that you love. Half of sex is psychological

Everything is overrated.

sir, please calm down and lose your virginity

I think when you get a little older you realize sex for the sake of sex is all the same, hotter chicks are more fun physically because well, they're hotter. Ugly chicks get nastier and do freakier shit. Fat girls suck the best dick. But when you actually have a connection with someone and care about eachother it can bring it to a whole new level. Sounds gay but it's true. You'll know when it happens.

Ok man

its all about chemistry user regardless of what she or he looks in the end you can have awesome sex with a landwhale with two orbiting big macs around her
and or have a subpar sex with a super model that a fucking iceberg can be more hotter than her

yeah, sucks for you. you might be a faggot. or maybe you got some weird shit going on you don't want to admit to. figure it out.

What do you mean?

Hot, any nudes of her?

Here's something for you. Her ass was amazing.

Nice, I hope you got your face in there and gave her a good rimming.

Sex with moderately attractive girls have been more on the higher end of being amazing then having sex with incredibly attractive girls in my experience.

I'll make sure to give her one next time we hook up, user. Just for you.

>Nigger tier nails
>Thot eyebrows
>visual trickery to make her ass look better

Fucking trash

>someone is mad because he has to settle for "great fucks" with ugly ass women

I only go for girls that are 7/10s the very least.

I find that her performance doesn't really depend on her looks. However, when a girl is hot, I usually end up putting a lot more effort into the sex than if she is ugly. I will want to eat her pussy, last until she cums a few times, and fuck her really good if she is hot. With ugly girls I just kind of pump until I dump because I'm frankly a little embarrassed about the whole thing. Same goes for if she smells good or bad, if she's erotic or cringey in the bedroom, or how easy she is known to be. And when I perform better the sex will be better for both of us.

This is especially so for dating. You don't want a relationship where you detach during sex. The best advice I got (which I read on here) is that you should imagine eating out her asshole. If that seems unappealing, don't date her. If you could imagine it, date away. It'll save you a lot of trouble down the line.

The healthier YOU are the better the sex is.

Is OP virgin and retarded? This should explain itself really.
> Yes it is better because you are more attracted, more horny exe
> A attractive girl can still be worse in bed then a unattractive girl.
That is about it.

I laughed pretty hard at this, check those fucking trips

my experience is:
> beatiful girl = bad in bed
> ugly/average girl = holy fucking cowgirl
why ?
easy
the not so beautiful ones want to keep you or show off that they don't suck (in this case they do suck but your dick ofc).

all of this was correct at a rate of hmmm lets say 85%.

Yo, for me its the girls assertiveness in bed that is arousing, as well face, and then followed by the body.. I can handle some basic flaws.. but flab and huge asses are gross, and hygine is fkn important.

Not mad. Just calling it like I see it. Let’s see a picture of her ass while she’s standing up.

>I only go for girls that are 7/10s the very least.

Then why are you bragging about that chic? Tattoo's are ugly as fuck. Look at those fucking eyebrows, if she starts wiggling them she looks so air headed she could probably fly away. She's easily a butter face except the tattoo's kind of ruin the but part. She's like slightly pretty 7 is kind of a stretch she's going to hit the wall hard in a few years.