What's your poison for today Sup Forums?

What's your poison for today Sup Forums?

Love

Maladaptive daydreaming and nicotine

This you sick fuck!
Get some help

Vyvanse
I feel bad for coke addicts, after a few days of that shit you have a raw nose. It's also cut to shit, pharms just seem more logical.
>Coke makes you feel like you have done shit
>addy/vyvanse makes you do shit

I got me some weed for work ca7sr 8ts going to definitely be one of those days

Life

looks like cocain

Where do I get a free Bible? Can I pirate it, would I get in trouble for copyright?

Mephedrone and Xanax.

>FUCKING ZOOOOOOM

Ancient Age today, Evan Williams tomorrow, heartburn for the rest of time

amfetamins..

Nope just your standard street cocaine. Nice try though

lmao, seriously though lookup lookup what public domain means

Anime and Venlafaxin (prescribed dosage of course)

Benzos on the daily

Is it good to abuse?

couple days off to go on a xan/dab bender yeyeyeye

2 grams of that east Oakland coke. I get nearly black out drunk and text ny dude and he shows up hooks it up and I sober up till this time of morning. If it's his chick she'll give be a fat assets line before I buy. Love those dudes

I am getting ready for exams so i mostly smoke weed and do horse medicine

No idea, I'm serious when I said prescribed dosage (it's for depression).

It's shit when i forget to take it for one day since I get feelings of vertigo and feel really sick, gives you hell of wacky dreams tho (it's like going to the cinema the dreams are that clear)

Several times I've been pissed at something that happened in a dream not realizing it was a dream until later

What the duck is horse medicine? K?

>horse medicine
wat

I completely lost my mind on an RC benzo, 30 x 2mg over 4 days.
Complete blackout
Asked neighbors for their favorite pie so I could bake it for them (I’m a 30 year old NEET, I don’t bake or talk to people)
Told neighbors I was having a PTSD episode from my time overseas (I don’t have PTSD and have never left the US or been in the military)

How much $ for 2 gs

And is it cut with meth hardcore like in HumCo?

My friends in Eureka pay $80 or $100 a g for weak meth that is cut with a bit of coke

Like huge suppository kind of shit?

K R A T O M

also probably weed later

Ketamine

Same. best shit ever.
thanks

Naw it's lightly cut with some other powders but no Meth. I lost both parents to Meth and he wouldn't put me on to some shit like that. He just sells coke I think and it's manly solid rocks. I get 2 gs for 100 to 120 depending on how well business is. We go back bluh.

I hated vyvanse it made me sick

I wish I wasn’t allergic to it

Every time I try it (3 times?) I puke for hours...I’m done trying it

>Weed and horse medicine
Fuck user that's a pretty big gap

really powerful weed cokes too much

Ahhh that’s cool
I’d probably fuck with coke more often if I had that connect

Tweaked me out (in a bad way)

I'm talking about me pal.

Sucrose, and lead acetate.

I love dreams like that, sounds pretty good.

Sleeping on kratom is so good, you wake up so fucking energized and ready to go.

but please don't masturbate on it, it'll take ages to cum lmao

how much do you take?
also try switching up the strains and maybe the vendor.
could just be shit kratom

It's expensive man. I only ever do it when I drink. As soon as I have one drink IDK dude it's like a addiction Fucken demon. I turn into a fiend chasing every high I can get. I used to just smoke weed but weed makes me freak out now. Lol drugs.. Am I right?

Reefer

I've only had it once but when I did it was 80mg. I felt amazing though. I was wide awake for 3 days, worked 3 full shifts at work and when it finally wore all the way down I just slept it right off.

all i gottsa fistful of tramadol /: anyone know if better if it's stronger if i snort it?

Sam with coke. But your attention Spain is like zero so you watch everything from vintage red heads to my friends wife's sister in law lol

Just bought my posison OP, cheers.

Meth? Or Molly?

Bolivan coke

Life its self?

What is that? I just get like 2 fat rocks and cut it myself. Sometimes I'll make a couple small baggies and make half or more of my money back

2c-b at the time

Just weed, don't fuck with anything else.

It's the real fuckin deal. No need to crush rocks. Quantity today is kind of meh though. 1 gram is 50 bolivianos ~ 8 dollars

same, you go from one category to the other lmao.

Fapping on weed is great tho

You are telling me you pay 8 USD for a gram?

He said Ketamine

same

staying up all night shitposting

But we also got that rocky shit. This one is from last time, had to put it in 2 bags and smash the fuck out of it. Bad quality coke

I can't smoke weed anymore unless I'm by myself and like literally home alone. I just lose control

Jesus is this real life?! Are you in the US?

heroin and alcohol. only because tina in dublin is crazy expensive

wtf mate?

Me tooooo
Ever since I quit for probation for a few months. I smoked weed for 15 years before that and never got paranoid or anxious

Looks like some solid shit my dude

Yes, for good quality, if not you pay the same but get more, like the last pic I posted. But that shit leaves white marks on the bag like baby powder. 50 BOB is the minimum for sale. Some dealers wont do lower than 100, which is 15 USD

Yes, it's real life. And no, I'm currently in Bolivia. It's totally worth the visit btw, great bars/nightlife, beautiful landscapes, cheap drugs.

I smoked and grew for 7 years. Quit for 2 year for some chick. Tried to go back a couple times. Everytime I had like panic anxiety attack and had to like get home. I tried getting faded and now I just the spins and gal asleep. IDK man I think I'm just done with weed. Gets me out of my comfort zone

stomped on coke goes for $100 a gram in the us nowadays. no wonder the cia loves selling drugs.

It's fucking Bolivia you retard

I get 2 gs for 100 in ca

OG kush. I'm a simple man of simple needs.

that s not a bad thing actually

That's the shitty coke, worse I've tasted. After 2 weeks the back of my ears started to kind of have open wounds. I then read some active cuts in coke do that, but it dissapears with time. Good coke will only give you a chemical cold.

Is what it is brotha.

The CIA used to be balls deep here with the previous dictatorships.

I get the cold most of times. There's a guy out in the bay area who sells me some boof as shit for more. One time it tasted like soap. The couple I go to, the husband used to be locked up in some prison and gets it direct from some dealer. For me he dosen't cut. But like I said we go way back

I hate when I do like 2gs in knew night and I have a running stuff nose at work for like the 8th week in a row. Can't say allergies can't say sick that many times lol.

Exercise

The CIA and the war on drugs put more drugs on the street then the Mexican cartel. Only problem is minorities and honest Americans got caught and locked up. All the while big wigs were the main people doing all the drugs. I love America but god dam we are corrupt

happens to way more people than you'd think

Yeah, i know. the medicine calms me way more out, and i find weed a bit better to focus lol

I wouldn't even dare sniffing some soap smelling coke. You're lucky to know your dealer that well and get good shit in the US though.

if you do it all day everyday you'll get rid of your bad feelings while you're doing that afgter like 2 days. idk if it's worth it to you or not though

Ummm, I've never seen cocaine crystals. I'm almost certain it's not possible?

Looks like amphetamine HCL.

Not if you're a horse. Are you a horse user?

Almost out of money so Vodka it is

Personally I love the runny nose feel after you inhale for the first time in the day, but as you say, it gets suspicious. I say I'm allergic to polen, no matter the season, no one ever realizes. Just other junkies

Yeah man that other guy is a total bum. I only go to him if it's like 1:30am and it's looking hopeless. But he has like three DUI Amd is a MOOCH

people will believe the allergies thing man. I've known people who never stop blowing their nose

I hate to do it in the day time cause I feel limited to what in can and can't do. I mean I can confidently go buy smokes or booze but like doing shopping or going out for like errands is a no go for me. Plus whenever I get back home km always like, Yoooooo that was a terrible idea

Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

dislike coke. even good shit never lasts me more than 30-40min, and that's the first line. every bump after is a little shorter. and i come down waay harder/faster than everyone else around me. and if i don't redose within a small window of time it's no point even trying, won't catch a vibe just a shit ton of anxiety.

I always go to the deviated septum line. Cuz my nose is very obviously fucked-up looking like from the side. Always made up some bullshit childhood story. I mean honestly who gives a Fuck what they think but they pay my bills and feed my addictions... Soo...

Cocaine crystals are very fucking possible. When it's fresh, shit's like snow, nice and fluffy. Then it gets compacted into bricks.
There's even a book about it, don't remember the name but it describes the fluffiness of coke and says that when it is pure, one and just one little sniff is enough.

Can't make America great without americans

Totally understandable. And once it's gone its just an edgey come down without alcohol

Don't go to risky dealers or you yourself might get involved. I got this 68 year old irish fag who sells coke at a pool hall from midnight till 4 am but it's my last resource, almost got arrested thanks to him.

Totally agree. Doing mundane tasks on coke is horrible, you get so fucking anxious on it. Using it for work/study is good tho.