Good morning. This is "Good Morning Today" and on today's show, I'm fired

Good morning. This is "Good Morning Today" and on today's show, I'm fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzdy_t_oEiU
nytimes.com/2017/10/15/movies/woody-allen-harvey-weinstein-witch-hunt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another Jew!

youtube.com/watch?v=tzdy_t_oEiU

good riddins to that piece of shit!
he was an arrogant prick that ruined many careers, Ann Curry Natalie Morales ect.
Its a surprise that he lasted as long as he did.
Fuck him in the dick!!

go die in a fire you racist Anti Semite.
I say to your comment "another mouth breathing sister fucker redneck"

Another Jew!

How many Jews can you fit in a car?

Men bad. Woman good. Not a fan of Lauer, but fuck, what is this shit. Have nbc on, to cunts trying to do damage control. kek

no way to spin this.
the Harvey situation was a dam burst of feminom empowerment.
Woody Allen said at the very beginning of this shit storm
nytimes.com/2017/10/15/movies/woody-allen-harvey-weinstein-witch-hunt.html
Where will it end?
I believe there are many men sweating waiting for their name to drop!

No one gets out alive

to= the

Depends. How big is the ashtray?

“He said that I looked nice.” RAAAAAAPE!

Fuck this shit.

5, 2 front and 3 in the back and your mom .

wait what happened

kek

You're no better.

I love how all the actors and all the people in the media, who criticized Trump for the things he has said, are now being exposed, for the things they have done that are worse.

It's glorious!

next up CNN with lemon and cuomo

Trump era of confronting the smug liberal media powerbrokers! And MAGA! Go check out Trump twitter.

Hahaha. Another “enlightened”, Left-leaning, finger-wagging male feminist. Beyond hysterical.

You're an idiot, its not good morning today, just the today show. Kys

Is there anyone on the left who isn't a sexual preditor?

If you work with chicks this kind of shit is gonna happen. Become a welder

keep telling yourself that. trump literally raped a 12 year old.

I'd like to rape a 12 year old girl.

Go join Isis. I hear they give you one when you complete their training

no, I don't want all those virgins, too much trouble

Mens conditioning - just let them rule, its much easier than listening to them bitch and cry.

.....and now we're here.

We make up your fucking mind. Too much soy in your diet!

>We make up your fucking mind.
Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

That guy is such a fucking asshole, i mean not for this, he has always been such a piece of shit

that fucking paula deen interview shit he would do i hope he dies today

>that are worse.
nope.

We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We We

>the smug liberal media powerbrokers
you mean the people who tell the truth.

it's lefties, much more than righties. Do you even (News)

Do you?

Sorry
Well make up your fucking mind!

Yeah, as long as you use the power of your pussy to ruin Assholes its a good thing.

Say the guy who never been targeted.

depends, did he look at a woman's breasts accidentally or compliment her clothes? Then no.

Its crazy scary, i work in a primarily female facility, and even the new executive director ( whos a guy ) pulled me aside one day and said, its terrifying that we have to be so careful about what we say and do for risking accusations

>good riddins

Kys

Sure kid

Ofended women...
Refuse to hire or work with them - offended.

Hire them and work with them - offended.

No winning move.
Well played ladies.

Why is there no man even standing up for other men? They're all beta cucks and roll over.

28 trips on the loleta express. Ignored for dems.

Invented narrative of sexual misconduct - a must for a republican

Maybe it’s time for men to mention how some women come onto them? We know it happens but society says that’s ok?

In this kaos, it is every man for himself.
Divide and conquer works.

>Do you?
I said news, not olds. Jesus, Hastert was a gazillion years ago, do you want to bring up the Clinton years too?

Maybe its time to stop growing women!

Didn't have this problem before!
Woe to man = woman

>being this retarded to think it's a partisan issue

Why would you pay a lot of money for a motel room.

CORRECTION
Hireing women

mat is such a cunt im glad hes fired.

No, its a get Trump issue.

>door mat is such a cunt im glad hes fired.
true

>No, its a get Trump issue
they keep trying, but to no avail.

isnt that the jew that clinton would fuck kids with on his private plane?

See too. But some day it could happen to you. Maybe chick at work start making you pay for their lunch, or they might have to complain about you.
Don't you see where this can go?

How is it a get Trump issue when everyone else is losing their jobs on both parties yet an actual rapist is walking around free as President.

Yeah, cuz there's nothing there, and they look like fools

Dude was probably walking around on eggshells for years. Cucked. Probably glad he’s “free” from that pc-femicunt environment.

go ahead, clinton never raped anyone

Franken? Really?

hillary said she wanted him fired after a pre election interview...hmmmmm

In you imagination libtard.
The Phenominon explained.

Franken is president?

also

all he did was pretend to grab the boobs or a woman wearing a full flack jacket.

What about Franken? He's facing an ethics investigation which he willingly is taking part in, unlike idiots like Moore who deny everything under the sun when there's literal proof of it.

Just another Clinton coincidence

No a sexual preditor Demacrat that didn't lose his job.
Where Matt's ethics commity?
Explain how lis is fair to all the other Libtards.

Get a second pt job. Build saving account. Not take out any loans or mortgages.
Keep your head down and stay off the radar.

>Demacrat

OH I see, maybe you should pass the 4th grade first cletus.

Naw, he forceably kissed her and slipped her the tongue but he denies that. However, that cunt showed her tits and ass everywhere so for her to suddenly pretend not to want it ridiculous. Only problem was the pictures and she was dating some sad sap at the time (and the fool married her) and he saw it and wanted to know whats up.

So you can't explain it then?

But I'm stupid....Kek
Your a fucking lol cow milked for my lols

ayy nice quads but fuck trump

Fuck your country boris

I hate Lauer, but you gotta admit that this "muh, he harrraassssed meeee" shit is kinda out of control.

Again, I don't care if Lauer lost his job - he should have lost it for being a little bitch long ago, but this DOES represent a major power grab by the owners of Pussy.

If the presumption of Guilt is going to always be there on Men, then any pussy you work with, get close to, or associate with will have power over you and your job.

Of course, we all know that women would NEVER be manipulative or abusive or do something to someone that they shouldn't do just out of spite, right??

My sides.

>> Literal proof

Kek...

>Still crying over muh Hillary
I love it

Fuck your mom in the mouth, shithead. Trump is the best thing this world has seen since Reagan.

>implying the libs don't always get a free pass
clinton and franken raped or molested women? no biggie. a REPUBLICAN did it? hang em!
you histrionic faggots and your double standards.
get fucked and stop pretending this isn't a partisan issue.

>sexual preditor
hardly.

he kissed a woman as part of a play rehearsal and then posed for a FAKE titty grab photo

also

you spelled predator wrong

I believe the victims.

Found the special ed kids.

This is what I've been trying to say.

Its a conversation we need to have.

Believe the victims you sexist pig!

Oh, I see. So, you're the kind of Bible-thumping, God-fearing 'Murican who doesn't understand what America is really all about. Or how it started. Or any of its laws. Trump is the most anti-American president we've ever had. Welcome to the United Trump of Trump, where the only person that matters is Trump. He seriously doesn't give a fuck about people like you. He only cares about himself and his kin.

If you delete a lie enough times it becomes the truth.
That's why they always say that shit.

Are you a trap? If so, a hot one?

Nice Photoshop.

Here's my fav.

Please tell me which republicans didn't get a "free pass" as you say?

so far:
Libs:
Weinstein
Spacey
Charlie Rose
Louis CK

the list goes on... All lost their jobs. Name any republicans that actually lost anything? Yep you're a moron.

>Here's my fav.

is what they said during the Salem witch trials.