youtube.com/watch?v=fZt17CCaqu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botfly
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delet this

I thought it was cute I had to share it

what is with all the fucking catposters

did he dead

its a she and no, they were alive with maggots in head.

>mother nature

I usually just use shampoo but that's another way to go.

You’d have to be a special type of sick fuck to have this on your device, you really have to be.

Post people chopping off heads, shooting each other, burning each other, but don’t post shit like this.

I literally saved it from Twitter. A major news outlet posted these pictures to Twitter along with an article. The image wasn't marked as "sensitive content" and hidden either.

Body modders are going too far these days

Yum got any more?

cat posters = reddit

here u go buddy

Fun fact. You don't feel them. Might get an itch or a headache but mostly not.

You have webm?

Ok, so, how the fuck do you get this bad in the first place, let alone seek no help for it?

Do you have a video?

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

My head is scratching right now

It's hard to get rid of the eggs

Wash fruits and hands and you'll be fine.

Okay then.

Maggot Brain.

Great album.

i dont think so, Satan

Get with times gramps.. Values and morals are dead and gone..

youtu.be/21sP7orRS3c

i agree

youtube.com/watch?v=BNPofhjkEto&has_verified=1

I tried posting it 5 different fucking ways but every version gave me an error.

"No audio allowed", "Only VP8 is allowed", "File size is too big", "File size limit of 2mb" and some other error I can't even remember. Shits retarded.

DoMOAR!!!! DO IT FOR SCIENCE!!!!

Could go bowling with holes like those!

This is the video I was trying to post after converting to webm that didn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=ExP-rxbguD0

My gawd

>india

somehow i'm not surprised

Fucking shit! That could happen with someone "normal", I mean not homeless? I'm scared.

Actually looking back at it, this is a censored/blurred version of the video. The video I downloaded was uncensored but it no longer shows up in the YouTube search results anymore, seems it's taken down.

Am having a breakfast and I puked because you, get rekt fucking nigger.

No man, you need to neglect some infected wound for a long time

lulz
welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

>get rekt fucking nigger.

Who?

how do you even let this happen?

But how. How does not shitting in the toilet equal maggots in your fucking brain? And so many? And how did she survive?

>How does not shitting in the toilet equal maggots in your fucking brain?

Maybe it's the other way around. All of them have maggots in their brain which cause them to not shit in the toilet.

i dont care how poor you are, if u have maggots in your head then ur a fking retard

No, that's dysentery. Intestinal, not a brain infection. Good try though

FUCKING
INDIA
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
WRONG
WITH
THOSE
PEOPLE

Even niggers with their gun violence, drug abuse and bad grades are several times better than these shitters.
t. indian

Lost

>India
>People

sleeping in the streets.
the same streets they shit in.
one little cut.
one little infection.
suddenly head swarming with rice.

indians are filthy subhumans

Satan=newfag

If we would nuke them, am pretty sure they would thank us later.

That's not satanic newcancer

white people are exactly the same, just more likely to have better starting opportunities in the west - indians in the west are clean, intelligent and hard working. more than a lot of white trash are...

hospitals are known to use maggots to clean up rotting/dead tissue.

>Clean
>Intelligent
>Hard working
You can try harder than that

Just wait for WW3 with the 4 ft spazz with the faggoty haircut to shoot someone. You can then nuke communism and free some space for those fuckwits. They'll run off to shit in glowing streets, and will leave you alone-after all, shiny things attract the stupids

youtube.com/watch?v=fZt17CCaqu4

if there's ever going to be a place where some mutant virus causes a zombie outbreak, it's got to be in India...

Well, at least he/she can't get necrosis cuz the worms eat all the death skin and infections.

Didn't the first zombie originate in Florida? The leftist movement is far more like a zombie outbreak to me

And besides if it originates in India, then either you can cure it, or it carries the NDM1 and kills everybody. Do you want to take that risk?

I just see a woman with more holes i can fuck

Having maggots anywhere in your body is nothing to worry about.

Maggots eat dead and rotting flesh, they do no harm, only good.

It is whatever underlying condition that causes them to be there that is the problem to worry about.

TLDR - #maggotbro

I've been here since 1995

>user forgets he isn't a doctor
>user thinks that myiasis is always a good thing
>user doesn't realise that many maggots spread diseases

You do know people like you are the ones first to go on the day of the rope right?

i know that feel

is quads

>Indian
Why am I not surprised.

You do know that maggots can be part of medical treatment to effectively remove dead flesh right?

Never heard of the day of the rope, is that one of your mlp anal clopping cosplay shindigs?

>You do realise that a special kind of maggots raised under special conditions are good for you right?
>That means that ALL types of maggots are good for you, even those in the wild

Look kid, you where wrong, grow some balls and atleast stfu when you've been acting retarded and you might have a chance alright?

underrated fc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botfly
>Yeah having thousands of these in your body is FINE

I'd give you 10 dollarinos if you where fine with me injecting a couple of these into you.

I mean, they kill cattle but maggots are good for you right so its an easy 10 dollars for you!

> Not knowing botflies arent the same as maggots.
You're too young to be on this board.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ExP-rxbguD0
UNCENSORED SAUCE PLZ
also bamp with random file from my rect folder

What's the chance of this shit happening to me

To be sure fuckwit, to be sure. But if you lived in diarrheastan or the USA or some fucking horrible jungle, and you could not find or afford medical care, maggots would be nature's most effective way of ridding the body of rotten flesh and horrible toxins.

Like what's happening here. As in, the maggots probably helped this girl to make it this far to the point where she was lucky enough to get medical treatment.

Show me the part of the news link where it specifically says the maggots gave her diseases they were carrying... No? Back to your basement.

roughly 30%

>Myiasis is the parasitic infestation of the body of a live mammal by fly larvae (maggots) that grow inside the host while feeding on its tissue
>There are three main fly families causing economically important myiasis in livestock and also, occasionally, in humans:
>Calliphoridae (blowflies)
>Oestridae (botflies)
>Sarcophagidae (fleshflies)

>Botflies

Guys, please, stop acting retarded, it wasn't funny in the beginning and its just sad now.
SOME maggots raised under SPECIAL conditions are good for you. Some found in nature are SOMETIMES okay.
The vast majority are dangerous, go out sometimes or pick up a book.

Also remember this is an 18+ board so please stop hanging around here alright?

>Maggots getting rid of toxins

Man this trolling is fun and subtle but please stop ruining an interesting thread.

NO U

I'm betting 10 bucks that someone soon will claim getting bit by leeches in nature are good for you since doctors use them in hospitals.