New WWYD thread, last one hit limit

New WWYD thread, last one hit limit.
Wwyd to this thicc beauty?

Gonna go fuck her now. I'll see if I can deliver pics.

If I got second thoughts and tried to stop you midway, what would happen?

Id tie you to a chair , make her pull your cock out and suck it while i used her pussy and ass to drop load after load . When i was done id tell her it was all your idea then leave with you still tied to the chair

For her bend her over and fuck that big ass of hers as I’m pulling her hair and smacking that ass then let her have a taste of her butthole as she sucks me off

She looks like a beggar . Please stop , please dont do this , please dont rape me , please dont cum in me . Id let her begging decide what and how . Any pussy pic?

Tie her up , feed her penicilin, amoxicillin, and every other one i could find for three months then release her back into the world knowing id done my good deed

She would sure enjoy reading that.

> Any pussy pic?
Sadly, no.

Sharing my gf on kik. Cuck me: peterpiper1515

Wwyd

Fuck her in that position in the ass. Make sure I go balls deep and cum in her ass.

WWYD?

Wwyd to her?

Nice thong , any face pics?

Have her ride me until I cum inside her pussy, then suck on her tits.

Do you think you would last long?

Maybe she would and sadly no nudes

I want to lay her in her back on the edge of the bed and throat fuck her while she spreads her legs and plays with her pussy

Long enough. Round two I would bend her over and fuck her from behind in front of a mirror. Have her turn around and cum on her face. Any nudes?

WWYD?

Cuck me

That top would be in shreds within five seconds of me fucking her. And she wouldn't even care due to her pussy getting a pounding you could never provide.

I bet she would have the urge of bouncing on your prick upon reading that.

She can take all the time that she wants riding me. I'd just enjoy the view of her moving hips straddling my waist.

She is perfect! Id knock on her door and give some story about needing to ise her phone . She would be very cautious but polite. Unlocking the door just to pass the phone through. Id push my way in and grab her holding her arms down to her side and say , are you going to cooperate or am i going to have to hurt you? Better pics? What would she say ? Would she cooperate?

wwyd? She's my best friend and has just recently broken up with her boyfriend of 2 years. Have more pics if needed.

That piece of ass is all yours.

Id bend her over and pull her pantys down just pass her little cheeks . Grab a handfull of her hair then slowly ease my throbbing cock into her little wet pussy

Unfortunately no. I got this from a Dropbox dump from some “hacker” that ”hacked” someone’s Dropbox

Fuck, those curves are tight. Have you fucked her yourself? How did she say you performed?

Yes, have been together for around a year and a half. The first few times she probably thinks I did okay. But now it doesn't seem like she has much interest in doing. Not with me at least.

Id tie her up and make an agreement that id wear a rubber if she would cooperate. Then just before i came id pull out slide the condom off then slam it back in her pussy so she could feel every inch of my cock throbbing inside her dumping my load . Give her a kiss and say thankyou

Fuck yeah

She's a cutie. I bet that everywhere she goes, she's got eyes like mine undressing her.

I'm sure you satisfy her. Enough. But who knows, while you're trying her best thrusting into her it might be another man's cock in her thoughts.

WWYD?

That sounds nice.

Would you like to hear her quiet sobs as she begged me to stop as i ripped her dress and gapped her little ass?

Sounds like she needs things spiced up some. So I'd have her get on all,fours on that bed while still in the dress. Lift it up to reveal her ass, and pull down her panties and start fucking her in the ass. As I continue I'd grab her arms and use them to pull her further onto my dick. I'd make sure to blow my load deep inside her ass. Any nudes?

wwyd

What would you do to my friend? Have more pics if wanted.

A friend from high school. Found this online but I can’t rememer where.

Come on, be honest.

Would you like to hold her hands down above her head while i spread her legs pulled her pantys to the side spit on her little pussy and eased my cock into her little fuck hole? Do you think she would struggle or just let it happen?

I think she'd struggle but that would make it so much better.

Id bind her hands and secure them to a ceiling rafter . Smack with everyone being harder then the last until she was crying uncontrollably. Would she struggle?

And about the eyes of other men on her, I can confirm. I get people eating her with the eyes everywhere, sometimes they stare at her ass and tits right in front of me.
I'd love to.
Sounds like she would love it.
My old notebook, that had most of her pics stored since I don't store them on mobile for much time due to the risk of other people seeing, stopped working, so I lost the nudes I had, and most of the more ''sexy'' ones as well.
I used to share them here on Sup Forums, so they are probably on the archives, but I can't seem to find anyway.

If a guy straight up slapped her ass in the club, what would you do about it?

[spoiler]And what if it brought the cutest of gasps to her lips?[/spoiler]

WWYD to Sam?

She looks like she'd like to be cut. I'd love to have a threesome. Me her and a chef's knife

I mean... you have to fuck her right there on the hood, right? Don't even clean it off. Just rip off her shirt and slam her back on to the rust.

WWYD to these sisters?

Would probably get hard as fuck and my face would get warm. I'd know that interfering is the right thing to do, but it wouldn't be what I want to do.

I suppose that's a fair point

Id pull my cock from her pussy and tell her , now im going to fuck you in your tight little ass . She would scream no , stop . Id smack her , not hard just enough to get her attention. And tell her to shut her mouth . As my cock pushed up against her asshole shed start to kick and struggle . Id smack her again and grab her by the throat . Id say come on fucking hold her still! As the tip of my cock pushed through and entered her asshole . Do you think her face would be swollen from crying so hard? Would she do anything to get me to stop?

Saving? Moat?

Flexible as fuck too. Damn.

I wonder if any of thechads at the fitness center dream about tying her up on those cables and fucking her at angles you can't.

Have her get on all fours on the hood of the car with her tits out and fuck her doggystyle. Pull out before finishing and cum on her tits and face.

Titfuck

I think she'd scream and cry and eventually just lay there as we fucked her holes.

Would love to see those tits so I could come all over them

What a beautifull face . I bet if you got her really smashed she would suck a strangers dick through a glory hole

See

Double bj. One sucks the other rims my asshole

more of these fuckable tits

WOW.
I'd hike that dress up, lay her back and slam that pussy with her heels up in the air. Love that smile

Cuck me on kik: peterpiper1515

Honestly I would take her to for some fast food.

I want to strip her naked, tie her to a tree on her knees and make her gag on my meat until that mascara is running down her cheeks. Then I blow a load on her chin and leave her there.

I wonder if they do it for real.
Very possible. She gets a lot more daring when she drinks.
I sometimes try to bait her into talking about other guys, asking what she thinks of them and such. Normally she doesn't let much out, but when she drinks, she teases a lot.

Girl on the right I would use her tongue to be used on my cock and girl on left would be on her pussy sucking her and I would just ram my cock inside that mouth

That sundress is going up over her head while I bend her over that bed and fill her pussy with my steaming load.

More for you

Would you like someone to tie her up and strip her down , then let you fuck her so she thought it was a stranger . Or maybe take both of you at gunpoint and let a stranger instruct her to perform various acts that she never let you do? This way you could also play the victim? Cute little ass !