Post pics you're tired of seeing and you wish you'd never see them posted again

Post pics you're tired of seeing and you wish you'd never see them posted again.

Never seen this one ever.. post moar!!!!

Weirdo posts this girl everyday.

Chicks with dicks and traps. 4 Chan is filled with fucking fags that think they are straight

Agreed!

So sick of John. Fuck you, John

Like 6 times a day. It's a good full frontal pic but either post more of her or fuck off with it.

oo i do love those tan lines though

its weird to me that you guys have these obnoxious pics saved.

i hate the one with the fat woman, blurry face, all named the same k (67).jpg (k (128).jpg

i also hate the guy spamming the stretch mark Jessica Albany NY girl asking for her last name every 15 minutes. i just dont get these levels of autism

i also hate the magikarp.jpg of the asian girl that looks nothing like whatever meme the guy is going for. in every thread because hes giggled at it for over 2 years

every one of the "exposed slut" pics with their names and 40 pictures autistically cropped into some cringe collage. the whole collage thing is propagated by kids that shouldnt even be on this site yet, or adults with low IQ. You're making collages. That shits gay.

photoshop a little mustache and she'd look like a redheaded Hitler

Fucking THIS

These faggots need a containment board to get them the FUCK out of here already...

That's a guy newfriend

I'm confused

AC gets spammed a ton. She has a decent body for mid 40s, but it's every thread.

moar

Do you know what thread you're in?

ROTFL

Opposite of the thread title, but I wish Mel would get posted in every thread on this website