Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!
I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

for me, it's wendy's

enjoy your snack, you fat fuck

Bring me a Pepsi please.

To be fair, if eaten in moderation, there is nothing wrong with enjoying this. Once every week or two isn't going to kill anyone or contribute to any significant weight gain. So, in summary, fuck off.

Mc Donalds is a toxic waste outlet, enjoy your tumours and obesity, so. you fuck off

Anons don't do shit in moderation.

You get diarrhea often?

4edgy8me

On the contrary, one does not become obese with the occasional junk food binge. Sure if McDonald's is your food of choice every day you will ultimately suffer the consequences of obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. But partaking in moderation will offer you no ill effects. Sorry, Mr. Homosexual. You are wrong.

source : fathead the movie

I do.
No.

>Double Quarter Pounder with cheese

Hamburger???? Wtf?? Step up to my level, user.

Its not even food

Time to Evolve

get me a number 1 no pickles and a coke

heading down to mcdonalds for some human meat burgers? It is a hundred percent authentic beef! They wouldn't lie!

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

WHITE MAN HATE
The white man has called us Niggers for too long.
Time has come for the Black Man to strike back.

From today the new slang for the white guy shall be : OPPA
OPPA meaning Over Protected, PAmpered

Those two words perfectly describe the white man. He is overprotected from the realities of life, he is pampered to the point he becomes feminine and beta.

It is the wealth of his ancestors that has allowed the white man to become such an OPPA.

The white man himself is lazy and bratty. It is only the wealth that his ancestors stole that allows him to become so spoiled.

So let today mark the day when A new word is given to the white guy, this word shall be the weapon of black brothers : OPPA

haha what a hilarious reference!

Great game, miss it.

Shut up, knuckle-dragger.

Forgive me, but I ABSOLUTELY had to

Youre gonna wish you hadn't afterwards.

Kekd

Please don't encourage him to come here, he should be outcast. He is very fortunate the white man invented the internet otherwise his racisms would fall on deaf ears

>fresh fries
>McDonald's restaurant

kek'd

rollin

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a Jalapeño Double. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

>Advertising on Sup Forums

> implying I have a vehicle
> implying Im spending my time using it to eat fast food in parking lots instead of hooking up with bitches

Do Americans seriously not have governmental food quality control?

If they'd do something fishy in Europe, they'd be shut down in no time.

You seriously asking this?
You do know every second citizen is swol af?
>and not the buffed kind

Sup Forums
>Where talking about fastfood becomes debateable

You need to lighten the fuck up user.
All she was doing was being friendly and your beta ass has to over analyze it.

Why don't you go in? You come off as a weirdo eating in your car. Especially in the cold weather. Like you're plotting to rob it or kill someone.

Why would not want to eat inside with the refills, ketchup, and napkins on tap?

I'm hungry, but only eat fast food on some special occasions, so no thanks

Top kek from now on I'll start using the word swole to call people obese.

Please see
>752404339

Stop being a faggot

I have a sudden urge for pasta

pic related, amount of keks I have recieved in this thread until now

This user gets it. It's not black and white. If you get off your fat ass, exercise, and eat healthy foods most of the time, there is nothing at all wrong with an occasional indulgence in some good old greasy fast food. Especially when you are hammered and there's nothing better than that 3 am Taco Hell. The problem begins (like with anything else) when it becomes a habit instead of an exception.

Because it weirds a lot of people out to eat alone in a restaurant. They feel that others are looking at them and judging them as loser, friendless, etc. So the insecure stay in the car, and the confident go in, sit down, and eat.

And here i thought there aren't intelligent people on Sup Forums

I'll have two mcdoubles, and two hot n spicy mcchickens
I'm getting my damn fries at Arby's
And a shake

You mean a royal with cheese ?

Murica mother fucker, we don't say royale

>Missing the joke that much

Stale pasta is stale

see