Give me one serious reason to not be Right-Wing and stop hating niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis

Give me one serious reason to not be Right-Wing and stop hating niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPuz1n2LFVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't. Niggers, Muslims and Jews are like a cancer.

No reason to switch over really. Do you like hate fucking leftist women and sjws?

there isn't any reason to stop, so no

Maybe because you're one of them...

Fucking peckerwood

Because carrying around all that hateful baggage will take its toll on your soul. If you every grow up you'll realize what a senseless waste of time it all was.

I take it you can't either. Why are you nigger and libtards such repellent trash?

he's not wrong

>not hating thug nigger trash

Sacrificing feminist women:
volafile /r/ev83guam

MIND CONTROLLED MASS SHOOTINGS

Because life is too short to be hating everyone different from you.

Instead of living a fulfilling life and having cool experiences your whole identity becomes hating other people. That's boring as fuck.

And even if you do hate niggers/jews/fags...etc. constantly thinking about them and holding anger against them is them winning over you in a way.Why let them have so much control of your emotions? How much time do you waste thinking about how much you hate other people instead of just enjoying your life?

And because being a racist is fucking gay as fuck.

God isn't real.
You had no control over your birth, and for that reason feelings of pride for your ethnic background are illogical.

So if you are willing to admit that you are a superstitious, illogical retard with opinions that are invalid for intelligent discourse, then sure why not?

Give me one serious reason not to assume that someone is a moron when I hear their southern accent.

Can you prove that God isn't real ?

Because accents develope before these sorts of more complex political opinions. You're just as much a bigot as the OP

Granted you do have statistics on your side though...

Lol sweet bait.

because then you wont be a horrible person.

Caring about other people isn't a requirement for life. You're good bro.

because the right left bullshit is some kike bullshit to keep us infighting. also,hezbollah and iran dislike israel,so yeah #notallmuslims
whenever someone go durka durka muhammed jihad,they tend to be wahabi,oratleast sunni. and some africans despise jews,so dont lump them all in one boar,but as far as the kikes,lump them all into an oven if possible. the black problem can be fixed by less gibs,the muslimproblem simply by not having israel there

Our country needs more mixed-race children and castrated white sissies to raise them.

Can you prove you don't have a micropenis?

Jews have great tits

Nobody likes you. Stop being such a try hard POS. Just fucking chill dude. Let people live their lives the way they want to,

Give me a reason why you should? Other than being a white loser who hasn't amounted to anything and has a shit life so makes himself feel better by blaming others.

L

FUCK YOU DONALD YOU HAVE FORSAKEN ME NO RECOGNITION I AM GOING ROGUE UNLESS YOU GIVE RECOGNITION YOU HAVE 3 DAYS

YOU HEAR ME DONALD I EXPECT REGONITION IN WITHIN 3 DAYS IF YOU DONT WANT EVERYTHING LEAKED 24 HOURS

This is pretty much the only reason. Life is too short to go around hating all the time.

Besides, it's better to just put your money where your mouth is. Complaining on twitter is getting us nowhere. Marrying a white girl, raising white kids, owning your house, having a couple of guns, that's leaving a mark.

because it doesnt offer a fix to the problems working people face.
>gross inequality
>meaningless jobs with shit pay
>Tax avoidance by big buisness
I believe that only intervention by the state can help to right these wrongs. Massive government investment in infrastructure, railyways, manufacturing industries and education.
Quantative easing for the people. They can print money and just hand it over to the banks, so why not print some and put it to work for the rest of us?

>being right wing
Can't argue
>hating
Is it really worth it?

Cna't give you a good reason not to be racist. You are either with the niggers/jews/anydespisedminority or against them and I don't want to be with them. Fact is that good niggers are mythical beings. That nigger who smiled at you in work? He's a gibsmedat monkey and will make up the most dumb shit to excuse his race because blacks are inherently tribalistic I mean look at their fucking gangs based on colors ffs. You don't know a good man until you know his political views and that is esp true for blacks.

>Inb4 someone tells me about le based black neo-cons

How does it make you feel knowing all the people you hate are out enjoying their life, not thinking about you at all while you're sitting at home letting your emotions get the best of you like a little bitch and posting dumb shit on Sup Forums.

Who's the real faggot in this scenario?

Listen to them cry OP
Listen to them hate you.

They will never be able to purple pill you. The only way you won't be a far right winger is because you either give up on the world or neglect the truth you've learned.

1488 m8.

itt blizzard from all the fiesty snowflakes
no

YOU HAVE WITHIN 3 DAYS TO PRESENT TRIBUTE DONALD OR ELSE I GO ROGUE

Them because they're the same type of people hating on him whilst other Nazi folk also enjoy their lives out there.

Because their the one making Sup Forums posts on the subject to validate their views?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ok

Can it be pants? Or is it just fortitude? 33 and 1/4 fortnights ahead of the robot Indian bringing us know boards daily, it's not too many times ago, it can't be a great place to start franking, I bring 1304 Eastsouth Oklahoma Court to see if you wanted to check out the hedged junior

I ain't smart much but that's some words of wisdom right there or a faggot nigger Jew

Because god isnt real, but niggers fags and jews and feminazis should be executed

So you watched Saving Capitalism too?

Honestly, I would love to see large corporations get what they deserve, but just handing you free money? Nah.

I like uh.... trucks, yeah! and um.... guns, I drink beer too!

psh

Yes, I can

Being contrary for the sake of it isn't healthy for you or anyone you interact with.

C'mon user you can try harder

Reducing the working class white identity to this and mocking it is the reason people don't like (((you))).

I KNOW ABOUT YOU AND PUTIN AND THE ZIONISTS DONALD DON'T FUCK WITH ME I WANT TRIBUTE 3 DAYS TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

This explains why everyone here has terminal cancer.

Does hating people that don't hate you feel good? Hate is hard to unlearn and forgiveness is key. Even if you have to forgive yourself first

OKAY MR CONSERVATIVE SAVIOUR YOU HAVE 3 DAYS DON'T MAKE ME BRING DOWN THE WALL DONALD

lick my ass faggot

the only reason to is if you think you're a weak, useless faggot. then you'd be scared they're going to replace you

Ain't nothing Fucken wrong with that. Have you ever even left your state?! I'm from CA but I mother Fucken love the mid west and the south. They find fun in anything and take pride in ownership. Can't hate on that.

>Implying that black and Hispanic people don't hate whites
>Implying feminists don't hate white men
>Implying the game isn't rigged against white people
>Implying we aren't raised to hate ourselves and worship the "vibrant" cultures of darker skinned people

Where you been, lad?

good

Because you’re playing the same post-modern identity politics as the SJWs. You blame all of your problems on a group of people. As a test of your rhetoric, to see if you’re as ridiculous as the feminists, just substitute every one of your hateful sentiments with Patriachy, Mansplaining or CIS Gender Males and see if it sounds like a tumblr Post. If it does, you’re as bad as them.

You know what, I WAS born to be a coal miner's daughter....

not him, but i lived in the south for years. they're all miserable fuckers as far as i can tell

Lol, somebody don't have a argument

took my a while to notice the black guy in the dark part

No, i can't

How'd ya know that?

What's the point of wasting your time hating your whole life. Boring as fuck. Learn2 makes money and then isolate yourself with 'fuck you' money if you really hate everyone that much.

So should you.

I hate niggers I do not hate black people
I hate white trash I do not hate white people
I hate Faggots I do not hate Gay people
I hate Atheists

I'M BEING SUBTLE DONALD BUT I AM VERY ANGRY VERY VERY ANGRY... WITHIN 3 DAYS SOMETHING REAL BIG OR ELSE

Fags and atheists don't affect you. Feel free to hate the others.

...but i do not hate agnostics

Affect. Atheist want to make from all western countries communist shithole and fags are a degenerates

You have no idea what you are talking about. You just repeat what your liberal Jew masters fill your head with. The more money they print the less the dollars in your pocket are worth. That is how we got into the financial mess we have now.

THEY ALL FELL FOR IT DONALD DON'T MAKE ME GO ROGUE AND END THE CHARADE

Ever seen a pride parade? Fags are bad for children and other living things.

As for atheists, theyre not hurting anyone unless you count that church down in Texas. So... 26 someones, I guess.

Well I done surmised it from my travellins around this ol' country, I even heard a good song youtu.be/dPuz1n2LFVs

I WILL DO IT YOU KNOW I CAN... 3 DAYS WITHIN OR ELSE I WANT SOMETHING BIG

Gassed*

well i'm liberal and still hate niggers and feminazis. not particularly fond of jews, but don't hate them. atheists are ok unless they're preachy about it.

This is the gayest thing i ever heard. It's like you're actually a racist but you're too pussy to say it.

"no i dont hate blacks, i hate niggers!"

What, are you trying to be a "reasonable racist"?
What you really mean is you hate people that you hate and you dont really have an explanation for it.

Hating other people and feeling superior to them is actually a sign of profound insecurity. All of the right wing internet tough guys on Sup Forums and Sup Forums accusing "normies" of being "cucks" and "shills" are, deep down, just frightened, uneducated little children (literally in most cases, figuratively in some).

I'm a nazi, but i still love sucking nigger dick. Jews are ok too if they let me eat their bootyholes.

I never said I'm not racist, for me there are niggers and then there are black folk

yep, deep down inside they know how useless they are. that's why they think it's so easy to be replaced

>tfw moralfagging on Sup Forums is a sign of weak genes

I lived in KS in wellington. It's corrupt but the Uh make the best of it. California sucks ass and in my area is impossible to find affordable housing. Where'd you live and why'd you leave?

not him but i've posted large blocks of text explaining the reasons i hate niggers and the statistical validity that makes my experience broadly applicable, because something being a stereotype doesn't mean it's inaccurate.

quite honestly i think any white person who doesn't hate niggers has never set foot in the hood.

lol ok thanks for proving my point

georgia. i left because i got a good job in a city.

That's just how this generation is headed towards. They don't hate white people, yet. If we can find a middle ground were gravy baby. Whites are losing control and it's scary. I'm white and it's scary but I think equal terms with all races in the USA would be great. Think about it, equal rights equal fights. I've been waiting to pop this one bitch for a minute lol

Thank you for proving my point.

Some kid is trying to troll hard

>implying you had a valid point to begin with

How was Georgia? I'm looking for a job in real estate again. I imagine people don't like outsiders selling them homes didn't work for me In Utah

Hahahaha libtards have to pose as Donald trump suppoters as themselves sin order to try and harm the image. They just have to pose as themselves but use Donald trump merch... funny.

Summer 08'

I'm a white person that lives in the hood. Not that you'll believe me anyways. I have no doubt you live in a nice, safe, white suburb.

Quite honestly I think the only reason to be racist is because you hate yourself and you outwardly project that hated to other people.

You're no better than the SJW's blaming white men for all the problems in the world.

And even if there was good reason to dislike any other group of people in the world, by doing so you are allowing them control over your thoughts and emotions to the point where you're whole identify becomes just being a racist.

If that's the way you want to live your life, thats fine, nobody can stop you. But It's a very sad existence.

it was 20 years ago. i'm sure things have changed since then, especially in real estate. i doubt it's gotten better though

Lol all you got is calling people snowflakes? Dude this ain't 2016