*blocks your path *

*blocks your path *

*bends her over and fucks it*

sauce now

Kill

dance around her

wow you're retarded, it's literally listed on the fucking page

turn 360 and walk a gay

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

*sniffs asshole*

If good, rim her. If bad, donkey punch her

Is there ever anything satisfying or interested in these type of threads?
Haven't seen it yet.

Take a break from Sup Forums

The absolute state of america.
You are literally a third world niggerhole.

*sucks on her butthole and puts tongue inside it*

I see stuff like this all the time while hiking, altho the girls are usually fully nude.

*marks a settlement that needs her help on her map*

Note to self, start hiking

Sauce.

read the filename, retard

turn 360 and say gday

She's already bent over faggot

I seriously dont get how people find that hot. Fucking disgusting

>butts are gross, poo comes from there
Guess where piss comes from, faggot

>He thinks piss comes from the ass
Wew lad

Christ, you're stupid

>No u
Wew lad

You must be part nigger to like an ass that big. Or a faggot.

>fucks it
>moves on

/thread

It's america. The entire country is part nigger.

That's not a "big ass"
It's a normal ass caked in tons of cellulite.
A big ass is hot when it's big because of muscle with a padding of fat.
Not this disgusting hoodrat shit.

roll bitch

Fucking this. When are you google-loving faggot soyboys gonna learn the difference. This is not a good, big ass, it’s a fat ass, you can see her body type, you can see the cellulite shaking. A big ass is a good ass, a fat ass is just a fat ass. Sure, if you’re into fatties, you may like it, but it’s not really a top tier ass.

Sauce

not thicc

F A T

*initiating ult* T H O T beG O N E
*katana slashes*

*Rotates 180 degrees on the X axis and fucks it*

Thighs save lives, but those are my demise

Her d.va cosplay was the best

What's hot about that? She's literally just jiggling her fat

Read this and think the opposite if you ever want to have a relationship with women

>autism speaks

penis in butt hole

key unlocks the lock and opens the way

damn man he figured it out, what next?

Fuck more girls in the butt

only possible answer

stick muh penis inbetween those fat cheeks and enjoy the buttjob

turn 360 and look away

10/10

who is this and how do i catch her?

You could probably find a similar ass with a little penor and pair of almost-balls if you put in a little effort, faggot.

Keep jacking it to chink cartoons, fuccboi.

Have you seen what this sow’s ass looks like when she isnt bending over and using camera tricks?

*Enter V.A.T.S. Head 0%, Torso 0%, Right Arm 0%, Left Arm 0%, Ass 95%. Pour all AP into shooting Ass. Critical Bank shot. First bullet to hit causes the rest of her body to explode. Check the meat chunks for loot. Carry on with my day* No Dogmeat, go back home.

What kind of low t faggot isn't turned on by a woman jiggling her fat reserves?

Looks like some yellow pants she's wearing.

>even when they follow a faith that will kill them for showing skin and they have to be covered head to toe, women still cannot stop being whores

>plastic bag filled with cottage cheese

I need more.
Would have her sit on my face and tongue her anus/10

>*unzips pants* Explore the vault of 111...

>This is now a ylyl
Lost