Who here /fat boy/?

Who here /fat boy/?

How are you treated in your country?

Treated like absolute shit obviously.

cute teenage girls giggle at me when I line up to get takeout.

Treated like absolute shit obviously.

Delete this

Does it make you feel bad or good?

Bump

I'm pretty stocky, but it's getting to the point now where it's not compensating for all the weight. People haven't really said anything to my face, but maybe I'm just lucky..

183, 60kg here, i feel fucking great, you fucking fatties, how do you even get fat wtf nigga like just stop eating that much you fucking fat fuck hahaha

Food tastes good and it distracts us from all our other insecurities haha

I got a small dick, am a failure NEET may as well eat

>tfw don't have any of these reasons to be fat

I'm more bearmode? I basically drink for free for days after doing security at a gay club.

I get the occasional "Cup o' tea for the big fella?" but usually people either treat me like a human being, or like a 6'2" meat-machine whose function is to move people who don't want to be moved.

Like a god.

they're probably giggling how much of a daddy you'd be, chin up aussie cuck.

fat people are disgusting

just as long as you're not obnoxiously fat I find most fatties here are treated as norm (not a good thing).

fairly good, tho I'm losing weight

>183, 60kg here
literal skellington
t. 180cm 80kg

This, outside of banter you can see fat people with fit friends here

skellington

im 188cm and 75 kg, i have fat fucking face whenver i post my eyes or mouth or whatever people assume im fat animal but i can gain another 10kg and still wouldnt be fat

Holy shit i'm like you but about 2-3 centimeters taller.
Being a skelle isn't great at all, the only benefit is that you may have a marked jawline for low % of fat, but other than that you still look bad.

glad to know there are other skellies out there, and how do you deal with having no ass? i usually put sweat pants under my jeans so it looks like i have ass but i dont

175cm
80kg
working on that shit for the past month, i've lost 4kg so i guess that's good?

the chad uprising will see both skellies and lardwhales removed

188cm 117kg

I've got ~20kg left to lose and now I'm really struggling.

Started training in January and the first 10kg just melted off but now I have to eat at maintenance just to recover between rugby, sprintervals and weights sessions.

Not getting as much attention from girls as i'd like, but it's nice to be "fit" even though I'm still overweight.

I'm fat but not super fat so people don't really make jokes.