I fucking hate this cuck

I fucking hate this cuck.

Why does Sup Forums worship him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OlmKXbMQfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend

In the New Media Space all noise is either helpful or harmful.

The more voices, weblinks, and shares that support or are sympathetic to our values--the better.

ehhh he's alright stop being a drama queen

We don't.

Faggot cucks just shill constantly for him, milo and evalion.

The only people here who like him are the same "alt right" who like Milo.

I don't. Who the fuck is that guy?

I just realized you're all dick less nerds and I don't belong here anymore.

WOW PERFECT WAY TO GET Sup Forums TALKING ABOUT HIM

EPIC BAIT

15/10

What's wrong with him? He's still fighting the good fight.

>le Sup Forums is one person may-may

That time where he showed his asshole on air was pretty weird

>Hides weak chin with beard

Excellent tactic, beta using alpha camouflage

Who here /highenergycentipede/??

I fucking love Gavin because he is capable of articulating himself in public in a manner that i as a certifed autist never could.

10 FEET TALLER

He owned a feminist pretty hard on Sean Hannity's show once and Sup Forums has been worshiping him ever since.
Here's that clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=4OlmKXbMQfc

It's almost been a year now.

Sup Forums knew of him before that, but he reached mematic heights in the clip above.

He's really not that funny or smart. The only reason why he's around is because he made a lot of appearances on Red Eye and he is part of Rebel Media, which is really the only pop conservative outlet in Canada.

I agree with you, Bong, he's a fucking faggot.

Honestly I can't stand him, he's an older anarchist obsessed with attention. Milking the alt right because their scene is so desperate for anyone with a grain of charisma.

Showing his asshole on air was fucking retarded, no one could possible take him seriously after that.

Also he gets far too radical with his anti-feminist jargon. Instead of just emphasizing the importance of the family structure he often goes into meme MRA rants that come across as straight up supremacist.

He is bad for the alt right.

Total fart. His "reality TV" run-in with the feminist was cringe worthy. He's in it for the attention but serves a purpose.

I haven't seen much of his Politics stuff, but he was in a movie called "How To Be A Man" that's on Netflix. He wrote it and stuff. It was so bad it was good.

I actually performed it as a duo in competitive speech tournaments in College. Check it out.

Stop advertising here Gavin. It's sad.

You're not even aligned with us, most people here know it.

It's as sad as the daily Stefan threads.

Nice argument- o wait.

this

Are you not Sup Forums? Doesn't that answer your question?
aka. Sup Forums is not one person

one of the stupidest people I've watched
kind of reminded me of Sup Forums in many ways