G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
share why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I will,eventually.
If I don't fulfil my purpose in life(which is find TRUE LOVE,marry,have a family,and per total be happy) I will surely do it.

Because I'm horny and haven't jerked off today yet.

e60 m5

when do you plan to jerk it?
g'luck hope you find true love and it inspires you not to kill self.
what ?

No promises

cuz i dont want to

work to do
bills to pay

All your concerns disapear when you for, user

enjoy work.

Because it will fuck my 2 kids up and they don't deserve that.

good of you to consider them.

Got to get my drivers license so I can get the fuck out of my shitty job.
Slowly but surely making progress.

Thanks. I'm a fully functioning person with a good job, no real problems. Yet, I at least think about offing myself nearly every day.

Don't know if that means I'm fucked up or not. About 10 years ago, at a very low point, I had a loaded gun in my mouth but I just couldn't do it.

Should probably talk to a professional but I don't want to go on any kind of meds.

I honestly think most of it stems from being unhappy in my marriage. But again, my kids didn't do anything wrong to deserve to be fucked up, so we just stay together.

that's really good to know.

Damn, I love the way natural boobs move.

i don't see why should i. not that i'm living a trouble free life, but can't complain too much.
i had my times, in late teen years and early youth, but things looked easier to manage later, and i've found happiness in small everyday things.
i hope it happens to you too, specially if you have a family.

You can see a counselor, no need to take medication.

it is lovely indeed.
i agree, you should not.
yes, do this.

I've got work today

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Got a fruit bullet blender yesterday. I’m living for the smoothies now

Suicidal thoughts?

Remember that suicide can be done at any time. Until then, see how many people you can piss off by just staying alive. You're depressed because you are trying to live by their rules. Living by your own is a daily Fuck You to the people that make you want to exit early. Anyone not helping you is hurting you. Cut ties and don't look back. Think back at HS and try to remember all that shit that seemed so important then, and means absolutely nothing now. That's what today's shit will look like in a few years. Self destructive behaviors amuse and profit the people that couldn't give a shit about you. Don't give them the satisfaction. Pick a piece of clothing, socks, shirts, ties, etc, and then at least twice a week, wear the loudest, ugliest, or most unique you can find. Make people pay attention to you, not just notice you. Iron your own clothes. IT makes you more aware of your own appearance and take pride in it.

I have marching band, if I were to become an hero, my band director would pull me out of the afterlife to march anyway. Becoming an hero would be pointless atm

i hope the anger in you passes.
i wish you a great day user.
thank you for sharing your feelings.
what fruit u use ?
good reason.

Cuz I'm blindly hoping that one day shit will actually get better

i hope it does too.

>Cuz I'm blindly hoping that one day shit will actually get better

Well, there's your problem...

Don't wait for shit to get better, make it better. And if the shit can't get better, find different shit.

>Don't wait for shit to get better, make it better. And if the shit can't get better, find different shit.
great advice

Thanks user I appreciate it
Also checked

I'm trying to make changes like I got a new job and started making new friends. It's kinda just like nothing really makes me happy anymore which kinda sucks. I have hobbies and all that but they don't really make me happy like they used to
Also also checked

checked back.
don't try. do.

>do or do not, there is no try
Thank you user, I appreciate it.

Also fuck almost quads!

Because it's to much work to commit.

look at those trips of trips.
worth living for.

and then what

Because life is meaningless and pain is merely an impulse.
By killing myself I'd achieve nothing but termiate every freedom I'd ever have in my future.