Soo this happened today

soo this happened today..

>be me
>have crush on 2 girls from class.
>they don't know
>recieve snap in the middle of class today
>6 second video of them and chad from class
>they're naked under a blanket

i was told that if i tell or show anyone, chad would personally beat the ever living fuck out of me.

i feel like shit after i saw that video, and i don't know how i could just look at them again.

the great seasonal depression started a few weeks ago, and now i'm hit with this shit.

i KNOW that they've had sex, else i wouldn't have gotten the message ''if you tell anybody....''

it's been 4 hours now. i've felt like throwing up for those 4 hours (like if you're really really car sick).

additionally i feel dirty as if i really need to take a bath. and more suicidal than i did before (thanks seasonal depression

Fakest shit ever.

Stop being a faggy incel and go look for other bitches to fuck. They're not interested.

instead of kys, expose them on every social media you have, chad aint gon do shit and if he tries then stab them. send the video to their parents, and theyll kill themselves

i promise that it's not fake mate.

i literally got cucked by my chad class''mate''

i felt like shit before, even worse now

i didn't save the video - also chad has been in the army and he's buff as a mofo

honestly he looks like fucking bain.

(he's like 30-ish)

i am not gonna get killed by that asshole.

how the fuck am i gonna expose them? they'd know who i am considering i'm the ONLY one that knows it other than those 3.

in the end

i'll get beaten to hell by chad

also pic related - it's chad but i made a bain meme out of him

Become trap and offer yourself to chad desu~~~

Lol you think everyone is supposed to be your “mate”? Expose the chad/roastie pics (anonymously so you don’t get counter-ruined) and teach those faggots a lesson. And if he tries to talk shit, go to school admin and say he’s making death threats against you and you are going to file a complaint with the proper authorities unless they do something about this “menace”.

never were any pics mate. i literally just got the 6 second on snapchat (didn't save it, idk how to)

also i'm extremely serious when i say - he's got a hard on for my older sister

the school admin/authorities are actually usable tips.

if ANYTHING happens further than this i'll do this. thanks user! i honestly don't know why i didn't think of that to start with

SCHOOL SHOOTING NOW

i'd gotta lose 30kg and do all kinds of shit just to get a pale hulk to fuck me as revenge?

i honestly never understood people that'd go through that much trouble to do something like that

get steroids faggot

>i didn't save the video

yeah youre retarded im convinced, always save the vids,
shoot chad, only option

nigga i can't afford a fucking gun - i got like 50 bucks to my name

altho i've thought about a lot of scenarios of how i'd complete a SS

this

get a fucking job dipshit

Stab Chad in the back of the skull with an ice pick.

Then kill chad and rape crush before you hero atleast

you tell me then - how the fuck do i save a video without them knowing? lul it was snapchat as i've mentioned a couple of times already.

>being young enough to have a crush
>not just developing feelings mutually as you and a female interact over a period of time

Wish I could be that young again. There'll be more girls in your life, I know it's hard right now though.Focus on your hobbies, or on your class work. Anything to take your mind off them; replaying the situation over in your head will just make you feel worse

fuck you i didn't come here to get directly insulted

although i DID go on Sup Forums to vent out a bit

fuck i don't know what i expected tbh

There are apps that let you do that. When did you get the video, can you still look at it? If yes it's still possible to save it.

aye probably best to just let things go and focus on other shit.

thanks user atleast someone not yelling about rape and murder all the time

You know what to do kek

no can't look at it again.

if you had read my shit you'd know it was about 4 hours ago (12:30 AM-ish)

Best thing you can do is fuck chads mother

this

OP here

abandoning thread - i don't know what i expected lmao

one guy here seemed logically enough.

rest of you guys can have fun with whatever

Dude who cares? Plenty of bitches, dont let some guy get your goat. Besides, its not like you were going to get with either of them right? Also, why is some dude threatening you? How does he know you like them? Why is he on your Snapchat? Nvm this is a lie.

Expose them and they'll know it was you. Do it just before you off yourself

one of the girls send it

none of them know

the guy obviously don't want it to get out - neither does the girl.

read the fucking thread

Bruh ppl like that specially 30s are idiots, they like using brute force on who d fck messes them. Buy hidden cam or voice record and a gun or knife ,record him beating u so ull have a chance for self defence(ps better kill him if u dont want to be revenged) also study law on ur country particularly self defense

Nice dubz
Go cry somewhere else fag.
>lmao
Kikebook will show you "sympathy"

damn boy, all you needed was a screen recorder. get some DNA samples from him, kill one of the sluts, burry slut out of town, call cops, tell them made up story, cry alot, get him into prison.

you didn't get cucked because she's not your gf. go change your diaper and then look up what a cuck is.

so you gonna get that job or nah?

Always start screen recorder before using Snapchat

Don't kill yourself over two chicks man. Don't be a beta user.

Why read the entire thread when you will tell me pertinent info in one reply? If you don't like my behavior, don't encourage it. Just enjoy the nudes she sent you, sounds like she is having fun in uni and you should too mate

this

Why? Because he had the audacity to put himself out there and actually make a connection instead of admiring them silently?

>be me
>6 years ago
>kind of autistic
>actually very autistic, who the hell am I fooling?
>have friend
>he slowly reaches same autism levels as me
>most of classmates hates
>for a good reason
>we are being constantly being loud as fuck and doing autistic shit
>notice this shy girl in class
>never realized how cute she was
>autistic me decides he wants gf
>start talking to girl about random shit
>she seems kind of autistic too
>we get along nicely
>spend more time together with her, walking around school
>spend less time with my best mate
>he acts cool at first but nothing is cool
>we start avoiding each other
>doesn't matter, for I am spending my time with this girl
>man up and decide to tell her that I really like her, more than a friend
>I don't get to finish my sentence when she starts ignoring me
>no longer sitting with me during lessons
>she is now spending her time with my best friend
>howthefuckthishappened.webp
>they have been meeting outside school for the whole time

Detach from them entirely, not worth your time or energy, if they slept with him that easily, they're clearly willing to do that with anyone. I got an old HS lass who's trying to jump my bones now after knowing me for years, but I won't give her the time of day given her track record. Find someone real (If possible.) and fuck all to the rest of them.

True fggot. Muh crush anoonymoose muh cruzhh